Yogurting - General Help

Console, PC, MMO games
test

Post by test »

Hi all but when i try to open the patcher to play it says some thing like version.ini and stuff in japanese.
i've only been playing for 3 days now, so please help.
Watanuki

Post by Watanuki »

if you've been playing fine for three days, it might just be the yogurting servers going through maintenance.
kawaii-star

Post by kawaii-star »

I get this error message when I try to call up a friend in the game.
Can anyone tell me what it means?

Fuwari

Post by Fuwari »

kawaii-star wrote:I get this error message when I try to call up a friend in the game.
Can anyone tell me what it means?

"The other party has refused the phone call."
Watanuki

Post by Watanuki »

means the user's online, but no one's answering.
onomeister

Post by onomeister »

yeah, it means they are logged in but maybe couldn't click the YES button in time to catch your call (I think you have to answer the call in 10 seconds). I've done that occasionally when I'm in the middle of an episode in combat where i can't spare the second, or when I'm afk, or when I fell asleep (done this a couple of times :P)
It's g*dd@mn cold here in Canada....!
Biba

Post by Biba »

I am trying to play the sixth episode of year 2 (the one with the UFO) but when I'm in the classroom the button to start the episode remains grey. When someone joins in the classroom, he can click the button, but for the leader (the one first in the room) it stays in grey. I can play higher episodes though. Any ideas why this is happening and what I can do about it?
kawaii-star

Post by kawaii-star »

the sixth episode of year 2 requires more people(i think 4) to play. Im also stuck on this cause im getting no help at the moment...
amfest

Post by amfest »

yes the UFO ep does require a total of 4 people to begin it. The second part of the map requires you top lace tombstones all around the center and then 4 stand on the squares on the outside and then a bunch of the zombie like bloody clothes appear and attack. You only need to kill those even though other things spawn in order to finish ep.
Biba

Post by Biba »

I see, thanks. It is a problem though 'cause no one is ever online when I am :cry:
Setsuka

Post by Setsuka »

For some reason, I can't log in! AHH! xD When I log in and click my character and stuff, the loading screen doesn't show. And it's just a black screen with no sound or anything. Well, like I read the maintenance stuff, and they said some problems might occur when playing, but you could still log in. But I can't log in. T_T I'm not sure if it's the maintenance that's the problem, or maybe my character is stuck in a black hole forever! NUUUU! ._. Anyone know the problem? =P Much appreciation, heh!

<3 Teh Setsker. :wink:

EDIT: Nevermind. xD After a couple of hours, the game started working. However, my character was in a totally different place than it was before! It must be some weird glitch sort of thing. ^^
Smithy

Post by Smithy »

Mhhh, I had issues logging in on 07/03 as well. Didn't work at all in the morning, couldn't even get to the log in screen. Worked fine later at night though...
amfest

Post by amfest »

ooo so you weren't on at that time setsuka .. oooo then you got hacked . .I saw you dancing naked and passing out triangle milk to everyone while saying Desu desu desu over and over again

XD j/k!
Setsuka

Post by Setsuka »

WHAT! O_O Haha.. well today i'm getting blackscreened, again! I guess if other people are having problems, then maybe the Yogurting staff is doing something? o.O Oh, is it true that there's a hairdresser now!? I think I saw something about that on the website, but maybe my translator thingie is bogus. :P
Watanuki

Post by Watanuki »

if you're randomly getting black screens, it might be program conflicts or bad video drivers. my laptop doesn't like to work with Flyff because game guard has a 50/50 chance to crash due to a conflict with cli.exe...

close off any programs you aren't using, and make sure your video drivers are up to date. wish i could solve my own problem with flyff that way, but my video drivers can only be updated by the laptop company instead of the video card company. :evil:

note to future notebook buyers! don't buy Acer! you can't update drivers and they install the OS under FAT32! *shock*