Episode Year lists for printout - Easy lookup for Quests

Console, PC, MMO games
amfest

Episode Year lists for printout - Easy lookup for Quests

Post by amfest »

Well I got tired since I can't read Japanese I had to go to a navigating Scroll or whatever and memorize some of the characters from the Quest descriptions and then flip over to find the same characters. So I'll be putting up images you can print out to help yourselves out if needed. I made them png with transparency if you want to play around with backgrounds but if you print out it won't have any excessive colors :P

So far I only have Year 1 made, I'll add more as I get them

Update: I already got screenshots from someone with year 2. Also keep in mind since these are from the navigational scroll they are also in Order of when you open them pretty much.

EDIT: Decided to make the images clickable to image so if you don't have image software you can always print from browser or what not.

Last edited by amfest on Sat May 06, 2006 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
solwyvern

Post by solwyvern »

How about some from Estiva? I finished about 4 episodes from there... they're different. >_>
you sure have a lot of time to make this. :lol:
amfest

Post by amfest »

Updated with Yoi year 3 . . .

solwyern . . I'll have to see about estiva later . . besides we can't do NPC quests there which is what this is mainly for . .unless you get an alt there. I will eventually get to those though :P
Aozora

Post by Aozora »

I can do Estiba for you ^ 3^
amfest

Post by amfest »

Aozora wrote:I can do Estiba for you ^ 3^
if you want . . just imageshack em and PM me as many as you can without NEW on them
Ran

Post by Ran »

Unstickied since the instructions are no longer available.
Smithy

Post by Smithy »

The year episodes are ordened by level now, makes it easier. And you can always lok them up on the scroll or the Yg Wiki: http://www.yogurtingwiki.com/
amfest

Post by amfest »

d'oh . . well I dropped my 56k backup net service back in NOV and now I realize that I was using the webspace it provided (300mb) alot ..so now there are alot of dead links or embeds dead everywhere >_:>. I guess they aren't needed anymore though.