Charts For Best Episodes To Gain EXP

Console, PC, MMO games
onomeister

Charts For Best Episodes To Gain EXP

Post by onomeister »

Ok, I found this very helpful cuz I'm a noob and trying to get stronger and stronger in Power so that I can graduate and thus play more episodes and thus see more of the game/scenes/enemies (some of the scenery is soooo beautiful). As well, I'd like to be able to join my Eshuushuu club buddies (and new YG friends that I've made in the game) in higher levels/episodes. It takes quite a while to level up in the higher levels.

Just find your level and choose the right Episode that would give you the highest % of EXP pts (within your ability to complete the episode, of course). Obviously, you would prefer to do the episodes in red because they give you 9-14%, but because of their high difficulty, you will have to join another group or ask a higher level buddy to complete the episode with you, cuz you WILL die many times (Make SURE to respawn/continue immediately, by clicking the middle tab on the "CONTINUE?" countdown screen). Of course, the best way to LU is to join your higher level buddies in those really difficult eps, but if you're alone online, then use this chart so you can increase your Power in little time as possible.

Ummm, yeah... I made this table for the current Grade/Year that I am in (Year 2) for those at Power Levels 18 to 46 (I'm lvl 22). However, I will be making the other ones soon. Sorry if the pics are too high in resolution... Let me know if I should change anything.

This one is to assist in finding the Episodes more easily. It cross-references the Eps # to the pictures of the actual Eps in the YG Eps Lobby. Use amfest's handy "Episode Year List for printout"

Note: ALL the above info in the 2 pics has been taken directly from the website: http://yogurting.s140.org
Great job guys!
And a big thanks to Pounce and Smithy for all their in-game tips and advice for dumb@sses like me to have more fun in this addictive game.
Watanuki

Post by Watanuki »

Sticky for great justice.
Smithy

Post by Smithy »

And here's a direct linkt o Amfest's "Episode Year List for Printout": viewtopic.php?t=104

As onomeister stated, it's best if you can join a large party to do a certain episode, especially if it's a difficult one. Not only will it be easier, it will also go a lot faster (less time to kill all the enemies and such) and hence you will gain more XP faster.
Another thing about doing episodes with large party is that once you get to 5 or more people in your party, the chance you will win good weapons and bonus items -like clothes- is significantly higher.
onomeister

Post by onomeister »

'kay, Here is the EXP% for Yoitsuki school Year 1! Now, ALL of you people out there can join us, those who were waiting just for this moment, to finally download the client and come online. You now have NO excuse! (except for if you have a crap pc with low specs). Read the 1st post of this thread for details on how to use these charts.
Some advice for noobs: You may have noticed the EXP for Year 1 episodes are alot higher than those in the Year 2 chart. This means that leveling up in Year 1 is a lot faster, and thus, you get to see and do a lot in a very short time.

Again, try your darnedest (?spelling) to join a group to complete an episode, ANY group (whether Japanese or not). Just hop into a Waiting Room from the Episode Lobby where there are people in there already (the more the better, since as Smithy has said, you get a higher chance of getting a random rare clothing or weapon item after completing the episode). Again, even if you are weak, if you can complete the Year 1 Boss episode with a group of stronger people (of course dying 5 or 6 times and respawning), you can get between 48-63% (you should be able to access this episode once reaching Power lvl 7) WOOOW!

Now, since abruptly joining a group of strangers may look a little rude, especially if you can't speak Japanese, here are some basic phrases to type (in romanji):
"Sanka sasete kudasai~!" = Please let me join your group
"Dozo yoroshiku" = It's nice to me you/all of you
"Watashi no namae wa ___ desu" = My name is ___
"Sumimasen, nihongo dame desu" = Sorry, I can't speak Japanese
"Otsukaresama desu" = (almost everyone says this after finishing an eps) = A job well done/Good job guys/Thanks for your hard effort
"Mou ichido dou?" = How about one more episode? (the same one)
"Domo, matane" = Thanks, see you later

If you get a long response after typing the 1st phrase, they are probably chatting or waiting for someone; So just say the last phrase and find another room (click the orange button). Either way, if you don't get the message, they can just kick you out of the room anyways; nothing personal.

Who knows, after just using the above phrases only, you probably will find the occasional English-speaking Japanese, who will help you out. A lot of them are very nice people. Maybe you can even start chatting about anime... "Haruhiism suki desuka?"

(heh heh, cool this is my 100th post...)
It's g*dd@mn cold here in Canada....!