Skill List - 2nd Season

Console, PC, MMO games
Miyuki

Skill List - 2nd Season

Post by Miyuki »

Posting here for people who doesn't visit that other English YG forum~ Original post can be found here.

Few people are/were looking for one, so here it is.

Skill list & info taken from FrontPage wiki and Manabu.

Icons for the skills: (blade icons used for this example)

Image Attack skill

Image Active skill

Image Passive skill

The list: Click here for a crap load of tables.

Feel free to post any missing info, I'll try to update it frequently. Will also check the wiki for update. Also, if anyone can come up with a better translation for some of those spirit skills, please post them too.

If you're gonna repost this, please credit. (At least the wiki.)

Random fact:

Blade = Art
Glorb = Science (mainly chemistry/physic)
Mura = Music (obviously...)
Spirit = Health science? Biology? ?? ;;
amfest

Post by amfest »

very nice list there. Now I can at least understand what each does without experimentation. 1 question though on it.

I haven't gotten my spirit skillsyet cause I"ve just been working on my sword skills up but wouldn't

TCA加速 / TCA Acceleration (500 Taff)
Info Temporary increase HP Regen Rate (Passive)

actually be active? since you'd have to activate it right? if it's temp wouldn't you have to? or does it just work for a little then come back on it's own after a while? like a electric heater turning off after it reaches a certain temp.
Miyuki

Post by Miyuki »

Snap. You're right, thanks for catching that. I was putting that up while falling asleep. >.> (It gets...very boring at the end. xD; )
Smithy

Post by Smithy »

Thanks Miyu-chan, that's a very handy chart! :D

Maybe something worth to mention, for an active skill to work, the targetted characters (which includes yourself) must be in the green target squares. Some might say this sounds pretty evident but when you're using the active skills for the first time, their limited range may be tricky to get used to.

Btw, judging by the terms used, Spirit definitely is Biology.
Evangeline Mcdowell
Site Admin

Post by Evangeline Mcdowell »

Very handy referrence. Arigatou Miyuki-chan ^^

You can only target three people maximum with glorb's active skills >_<

And at first I thought there was not much difference between your selected proficiencies and the other weapon masteries.... But it looks like you get extra skill points for those weapons you wish mastered, so even if you get the non-mastered weapon skills to the same level as your mastered weapon level, the other one will always be better.

One question though.... if the mura's heal is now skill based, does that mean all mura's can heal now?
kawaii-star

Post by kawaii-star »

One question though.... if the mura's heal is now skill based, does that mean all mura's can heal now?
Yes.they all can heal..only difference now between mura's and other weapons is their own skill. (pretty obvious..)
Smithy

Post by Smithy »

Evangeline Mcdowell wrote:... if the mura's heal is now skill based, does that mean all mura's can heal now?
Sou desu! I tested this yesterday on you Mika-chan using my nyoro nyoro mura (previously known as the 5-2 mura) which originally did not have a healing special.
Maximum healing seems to be 2350 and a bit HP points, not a whole lot but it does have a better range than other active skills though.
Miyuki

Post by Miyuki »

I don't really find healing worth it unless you have max cool time... 24 seconds for a cool time is just NOT fun. ;;
Evangeline Mcdowell
Site Admin

Post by Evangeline Mcdowell »

A suggestion on the tables... I think it would be even more handy if the skills were color coded according to type (red for offensive, blue for active, green for passive)
Miyuki

Post by Miyuki »

I just highlighted words 'cause I afraid people may miss it. >_>;

It's rather easy to tell from description I put... Anything with the word "temporary" in it is active skill. (Only exception being healing.) Anything starting with the word "increase" is passive.