Important info, read now.

Console, PC, MMO games
Miyuki

Post by Miyuki »

Thing is, when you go through an ep fast, you usually don't get much weapon drops. =\ (Unless weapon drop increases if you team up...?)
Evangeline Mcdowell
Site Admin

Post by Evangeline Mcdowell »

I'd go and help too, but I have to get to year 4 first -_-
I have to work on catching up first
Zachris

Post by Zachris »

Crud...first my graphic card burns so I cant play..then when I finaly get a new one I cant play the game cause I dont know my account details for gungho T_T and making a new one is out of the questions now.....
amfest

Post by amfest »

Zachris wrote:Crud...first my graphic card burns so I cant play..then when I finaly get a new one I cant play the game cause I dont know my account details for gungho T_T and making a new one is out of the questions now.....
umm you should of recieved a gungho email which has your login name on it . .it was the user@ with 3 letters afterwards . . then you just need your pw which you should of thought up yourself. Also did you try adjusting any of the yogurting settings at all? .. ya know when you start up and the patcher comes up . . hit the middle button to bring up the game settings before launching it.

refer to this thread. though there really aren't many options but hey . .maybe cutting down some stuff and if you can drop resolution can help out. Drop down to 16mil colors also.
Miyuki

Post by Miyuki »

There's always a way for me to help you get an account if everything fails, but I'd take that as last resort... Don't want to bother my friends too much (and don't want you to give out private info to complete strangers). ><