Getting started...

Console, PC, MMO games
Ran

Getting started...

Post by Ran »

I'm having trouble getting started with the registration and what-not. It seems to be a little different than before. Either that, or I'm not reading the links correctly. Can someone give me a hand sometime over AIM or MSN?
Last edited by Ran on Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Watanuki

Post by Watanuki »

the registration walkthroughs i made are largely outdated...the other cause could be this:

viewtopic.php?t=328

Gungho stopped allowing the creation of accounts with foreign IP's
Ran

Post by Ran »

Ah crud...well, anyone care to PM me a recommendation for an English based game? :(
Evangeline Mcdowell
Site Admin

Post by Evangeline Mcdowell »

hmm... well I do still have one more attraction ID available. You won't be able to order SP items, but at least you can play. I was planning to use it as locker space, but I'd rather you have it instead if you really can't register.
Ran

Post by Ran »

If you want to do that then that would be fine. Either that or I can jump on some other game like Trickster or something. I'd just like to be on some game with the rest of you guys.
Evangeline Mcdowell
Site Admin

Post by Evangeline Mcdowell »

Sent you a PM Ran (at the imageboard)
My cell# in-game is 0002-2729

Hope to see you in-game ^^
Ran

Post by Ran »

Thank Eva-chan!! I haven't DL'd the client yet, but I will once I get home after work!! :D
Smithy

Post by Smithy »

Don't forget to join the correct server, "Harmonica" (see: viewtopic.php?t=97 ) and you may want to select Yoitsuki school (that's the image where it's evening/sunset) as most of us are from Yoitsuki that'll be easier to help you with cloth hunts, episodes and getting the required grades for them.
Ran

Post by Ran »

Awesome. Downloading the client now. Tis huge like XBOX.
Ran

Post by Ran »

I'm in!

RanKizama
0011-0240
Harmonica Server

(^_^)

Someone help me, I'm lost and clueless. Also, where the heck do you get new clothes at?
Smithy

Post by Smithy »

Cool, cool! Just give me a call at 0017-1977 when you're online. :) (Our online hours may not match though.)

You can get new clothes by either winning specific outfits from certain episodes or buying them from auction.
But be careful when buying from auction, clothes with a red text in them will mean they're male outfits and you can't wear those as a female character (like the shoes I'm selling and which you bid on, lol). Most of the other outfits also are divided into Yoitsuki clothes, Estiva clothes and clothes wearable by students of both schools (those are kuma gear, summer outfit, wind ensemble and astronomy club clothes)
Ran

Post by Ran »

Yeah, I bought a pair of pants earlier just to find out I couldn't wear them. :(

Oh well, I gots a new sword and Watanuki helped me put a gem-thingie in it! :D
Smithy

Post by Smithy »

I have a few non slotted weapons I can give you. Basically most weapons now are cosmetic (save that for some variants, the area of effect for the special is larger than for others), what matters is the stone that's installed in them.
Ran

Post by Ran »

Ahhh...so so. What are the hiragana/katakana orbs for?
Smithy

Post by Smithy »

Special event, 5 orbs (Yo, -, Gu, Ri, !) will trade to one of the nurses (outside school near the bus) for surprise box, this box can contain a jan, ken or pon or maybe a piece of summer cloth set (for this event). Jan, ken, pon can be played with Anna or Nana. :)

Tried calling your number 0011-0240 but alas no luck so far... I'm starting to fear our online times won't match. :cry:

Anyway, other english players you may be on the lookout for are Mikako, gracie, Gerald, Stardragon, Myuto, Tal,... (not sure if pounce, solwyvern, peaseblossom, onomeistan or biba still play... they might but I never see them on while I'm on)