Getting started...

Console, PC, MMO games
Ran

Post by Ran »

I saw Myuto on yesterday, but was hesistant to start conversation.

Yeah, I've been spamming your number as well as other quite a bit. I'm sure that if we can't meet up during the week, then we'll be able to on the weekend. :)

Yay! Level 16 now! I'm stuck on the Dog Food & Skeleton Dog quest thingy though.
Smithy

Post by Smithy »

Ran Kizama wrote:I saw Myuto on yesterday, but was hesistant to start conversation.
Myu-chan's really nice, very knowledgeable and currently our highest level player (still don't get how he levels so fast...), I'm sure he'll help you if you introduce yourself. :)
Maybe only briefly in public chat though, give him your cell to talk by private phone as we try to avoid using english in public chat.
kawaii-star

Post by kawaii-star »

Myu-chan's really nice, very knowledgeable and currently our highest level player (still don't get how he levels so fast...),
He levels fast because he played/plays the most out of everybody.
Smithy

Post by Smithy »

kawaii-star wrote:He levels fast because he played/plays the most out of everybody.
I'm on quite a bit too... but I chat, idle, lounge around, do other episodes, auctions,... basically I procrastinate on levelling. :P
Ran

Post by Ran »

I put some items up for sale and forgot to check on them. I sold a $400,000 pair of gloves for 1,050. (T_T)
amfest

Post by amfest »

Ran Kizama wrote:I put some items up for sale and forgot to check on them. I sold a $400,000 pair of gloves for 1,050. (T_T)
. . .

I personally never set stuff that low of an auction price . .yea I know .. the get ouf of paying a higher amount for a fee sorta thing . but I know all too well that things can come up and you might not be able to get back to it. Plus as you've experincec . ..forgetting.
Smithy

Post by Smithy »

amfest wrote:I personally never set stuff that low of an auction price . .yea I know .. the get ouf of paying a higher amount for a fee sorta thing
Well after the system upgrade (second semester) they increased the 'cost' of putting a minimum bid price for items on auction, it's become more expensive so setting a low minimum bid is now more common and more economical. Also the economy has changed quite a bit sicne system upgrade, the value of most items dropped significantly and for has changed for others.