Yogurting MMORPG

Console, PC, MMO games
shiire

Post by shiire »

i was wondering witch ID and pw are those witch i will get to the game.. i mean :D i reg myself to gungho and i got 3 messages from it.. and then i tried to go to game and sing in but it said that wrong id and password or something (i didnt understand that text but it wouldnt let me in). So wich one they are.. is that ex. nick@sun or what :D?
Watanuki

Post by Watanuki »

I explained which part of the registration is used to login...in big font too. ._.
Reser

Post by Reser »

Hi.

I have been playing Yogurting since around January, and while casually searching around I came across this forum.

I thought I would post to show you the forum I usually reguler, which is very active and has 'alot' of guides and information and a very active community.

Unfortunatley I have quite a bad feeling you guys are on a different server to where we play. We play on 'Castanet' which is server with at the moment the biggest English community. However even if you do not play on same server, the forum may still be useful to you guys.

Anyway forum link : http://s13.invisionfree.com/yogurting/index.php

Reser,
Watanuki

Post by Watanuki »

ehhhh....I've linked to the invisionfree yogurting forums on several occasions, whether giving credit in our guides or redirecting Castanet players. we have a yogurting subforum because several people from this forum play, and our guides are purely there so people don't have to search on their own. we aren't as focused on guide/content as much as invisionfree. I'm not a fan of self advertising, but I'll let this one slide.
amfest

Post by amfest »

Heh so reser found his way to our little end ^^

Yea Reser this area is help for e-shuushuu users who play yogurting. Yea indeed we do play on a different server. Harmonica and there are quite a bit of english users there already ^^. But the thing tha'ts great about our subforum is that if people grow out of yogurting they wont' typically just disappear cause we have e-shuushuu!! XD
Biba

Post by Biba »

Well yeah but recently a lot af people have joined the forums just for Yogurting, haven't they? I don't wan't to complain though, just pointing it out that those people aren't on the image board.
Angelic_AC

Post by Angelic_AC »

^u^ yumyum...lol sounds fun...i like it...but not planing to play it...-.-..cus it will evenchy get old...unless i play with people i no....BUT nope...this is the first time ive herd of the game ...so ...ya...xD
amfest

Post by amfest »

well every game gets old eventually .. the point is to have fun while playing it when it's still new to you . . .

while you play you'll meet people . .be it japanese or english or some wierd alien language nanu nanu! :P
Aozora

Post by Aozora »

Biba wrote:Well yeah but recently a lot af people have joined the forums just for Yogurting, haven't they? I don't wan't to complain though, just pointing it out that those people aren't on the image board.
Like me? :D <3
amfest

Post by amfest »

Aozora wrote:Like me? :D <3
<3 Aozora <3

Love Love desu!
Smithy

Post by Smithy »

For those of you who didn't know, August 17-24 is 3x XP week!
bob-omb

Post by bob-omb »

i wanna play this so much now>_> ever since this video posted in the images >_>

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... =yogurting
amfest

Post by amfest »

bob-omb wrote:i wanna play this so much now>_> ever since this video posted in the images >_>

I've had that video posted in this subsection under Yogurting Videos for a long while now >_>
bob-omb

Post by bob-omb »

amfest wrote:
bob-omb wrote:i wanna play this so much now>_> ever since this video posted in the images >_>

I've had that video posted in this subsection under Yogurting Videos for a long while now >_>
i didnt know about it till i saw it in the images area
Evangeline Mcdowell
Site Admin

Post by Evangeline Mcdowell »

hmmm... guess I'll try it out...