Website Errors

See something wrong? Let us know
Ran

Website Errors

Post by Ran »

The website and even the forums at times are going completely nuts. Failure to load at times, while at others the screen loads in this blue and black format. Drop down menus pop up all over the place. Did ShuuShuu get hit with a virus?
Shingetsu

Post by Shingetsu »

Im not having any problems like that. Since when did this start?
Nemesis

Post by Nemesis »

i havent had any real probs as well but every now and then shuushuu wont load but thats about it
Ran

Post by Ran »

Well, it seems to be fine now. Weird... :?
Shingetsu

Post by Shingetsu »

Boy who cried Loli, huh? lol jk.
Ran

New Problem

Post by Ran »

Just noticed something weird.

http://e-shuushuu.net/image.php?mode=vi ... e_id=33520
http://e-shuushuu.net/image.php?mode=vi ... e_id=14468

The first post you see is the disabled repost. Now I retagged both images prior to the disabling. However, once the repost was disabled, it retained the tags but the original post had it's tags removed. Any ideas why?
anonymous_object
Site Admin

Post by anonymous_object »

??
I see both as being tagged.
e-shuushuu!
Ran

Post by Ran »

anonymous_object wrote:??
I see both as being tagged.
They are now since I retagged them in my confusion. If it happens again, I'll let you know before retagging.
Smithy

Re: New Problem

Post by Smithy »

Ran Kizama wrote:However, once the repost was disabled, it retained the tags but the original post had it's tags removed. Any ideas why?
Did you click 'Update' and wait for the page to refresh entirely before closing it? I've had times where I retag or add info, click 'Update' but close the page too fast before it can properly cycle and hence lose the updates...
Ran

Re: New Problem

Post by Ran »

Smithy wrote:
Ran Kizama wrote:However, once the repost was disabled, it retained the tags but the original post had it's tags removed. Any ideas why?
Did you click 'Update' and wait for the page to refresh entirely before closing it? I've had times where I retag or add info, click 'Update' but close the page too fast before it can properly cycle and hence lose the updates...
The original pic already had the tags on it. That's why I was confused as to why the disappeared. I've had the same situation that you're talking about happen before too though.
canis

Post by canis »

Maybe the mod who deleted the repost first accidentely disabled the old (and better) pic and enabled the old one when he saw that the new one was lower quality.
Tags so get lost with disabling, right? So that is how I would explain it.
anonymous_object
Site Admin

No, tags stay when an image is disabled. The process of marking an image as a repost is a manually one right now. In other words, marking an image as a repost does not move the tags of it to the activated image. Currently, the mods do that.
e-shuushuu!
Ran

Post by Ran »

Cannot search for multiple tags at once.

You can, but it won't let you go past the first page. For instance, I search for tags "bloomer" and "neko mimi". It'll bring up the results, but when I try to go to page 2, it says "Not a valid tag_id".

:?:
Fuwari

Post by Fuwari »

It seems that the code doesn't give the tag_id for the second and further search terms when generating the links for the page, which is why it would give you a "Not a valid tag_id" error. If you really need the results, you can always look at the end of the URL of the first page and copy in the tags that are missing when you try to go to the next. For example, if you did a search for "long hair" and "seifuku", the URL of the first page would be http://e-shuushuu.net/search.php?mode=s ... tags=46+16[/b], and it links the second page as http://e-shuushuu.net/search.php?page=2 ... [b]tags=46+[/b]. You need the second page's URL to be http://e-shuushuu.net/search.php?page=2 ... tags=46+16[/b], like the first.
anonymous_object
Site Admin

Aha... yes, I found the problem. The page links should work now. Thanks for letting me know.
e-shuushuu!