Spoiler Search

Have a good idea? Let us know
wrexness

Spoiler Search

Post by wrexness »

I think I brought this up in the IRC once, but just in case I'm imagining that, I've got a a suggestion~

Basically, I'd like to see the capability to perform an image search based on an image's status as a spoiler. I think it'd be particularly useful for people trying to avoid spoilers, but want to go back and view spoiler images after having finished the source.

Since that sounded confusing to me, so let me make it more concrete. XD I have yet to finish watching Code Geass, so I haven't opened up any of the Geass spoiler images. If I wanted to go back and view all of the spoiler images, I'd like to go back and see those spoiler images after I finished watching it (unless there's already an existing mechanism to do that, though I don't know of it myself), but currently I'd have to a search on all Geass images and search through them (about 130 pages at 15 a page is just under 2,000 images to search through O_O ) just to find the relatively few that are marked spoiler.. If we could search by whether or not an images has been marked spoiler, I could cut that down to only pull up the images that have been marked spoiler.
Adore

Re: Spoiler Search

Post by Adore »

That sounds like a really good idea. I'm a spoiler addict myself. (reads manga online)
Whatever lies beyond this morning is a little later on
Regardless of warnings, the future doesn't scare me at all
Nothing's like before