Review Approval Seal

Have a good idea? Let us know
V_Phantom

Review Approval Seal

Post by V_Phantom »

I was thinking about this from quite a of time, and I think it would be an extremely helpful addition to the board: Review Approval Seal.

The problem with images under review that get approved it's that a lot of them end up "lost in translation" after the process, and you rarely get to see them unless you use (sometimes) massive backtracking. So, a search-sensitive approval seal to indicate the image has gone through review would be extremely useful on those cases.

I know a "substitute" for that option available right now would be using search the function to look on comments with *review* on them and 'Hide Disabled' to find most of those "lost in translation" pictures; so it isn't as indispensable, but it would be a nice option. Anyway, those are my two cents.
Merun

Re: Review Approval Seal

Post by Merun »

I have another use for such function; I sometimes wonder what was the outcome of the images I reviewed xD
Merun @ Twitter
RockRabbit

Post by RockRabbit »

bump for curosity. there was no responce from the team about this suggestion & i was just about to ask about a way for reviewed & approved images to get pulled in front; as if they're just posted or smtn~>w>
  • Your lips, you lies, your lust;; Like the devil's in your hands
Quenlin

Post by Quenlin »

Mhm, and since the viewcount was removed, you can't tell how many mods have looked at it. It's a minimum of five and a majority vote if I recall
Disabled for, and I can't believe I'm saying this, inappropriate use of a bus. - Ran
Yeah, but she's cute, whereas the kids from Code LYOKO are a sniper's dream come true. -RdMarquis
Merun

Post by Merun »

It's possible for us to look several time.
Merun @ Twitter