Tag suggestion

Have a good idea? Let us know
Post Reply

User avatar
anonymous_object
Site Admin
Posts: 1583
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2006 2:04 pm
Location: Good old US of A
Contact:

Re: Tag suggestion

Post by anonymous_object » Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:27 am

I like the idea of having a "bodysuit" tag and "feather" is ok by me.
I'm not sure if "hearts" is a good idea though. Mostly, that would apply to background patterns and things like that.

Anyone else have thoughts on this?
e-shuushuu!
Image

User avatar
Merun
Posts: 2897
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:44 am
Location: NoWheRe

Re: Tag suggestion

Post by Merun » Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:31 am

anonymous_object wrote:I like the idea of having a "bodysuit" tag and "feather" is ok by me.
I'm not sure if "hearts" is a good idea though. Mostly, that would apply to background patterns and things like that.

Anyone else have thoughts on this?
I’m for these 3 tags. Hearts could be for heart shaped object, like cake, box, or maybe the Mio beamu attack.
Merun @ Twitter

User avatar
Yatchen
Posts: 1852
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 11:43 am
Location: ひみつ

Re: Tag suggestion

Post by Yatchen » Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:34 am

"hearts" "bodysuit" and "feather" are all okay with me.
"stars" is usually applied for backgrounds and stuff too, so..."hearts" shouldn't be that big of a deal. :P
Besides, you can use it on Amulet Heart!
私は悪魔です。

Tonia-Tan
Posts: 20
Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:58 am

Re: Tag suggestion

Post by Tonia-Tan » Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:51 am

"Choker" tag i've seen quite a few images with people having those
ex:
http://e-shuushuu.net/image/231394/
http://e-shuushuu.net/image/213758/

User avatar
Merun
Posts: 2897
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:44 am
Location: NoWheRe

Re: Tag suggestion

Post by Merun » Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:07 pm

Tonia-Tan wrote:"Choker" tag i've seen quite a few images with people having those
ex:
http://e-shuushuu.net/image/231394/
http://e-shuushuu.net/image/213758/
Hmm, the name isn’t so easy to use as a tag.
Merun @ Twitter

User avatar
Yatchen
Posts: 1852
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 11:43 am
Location: ひみつ

Re: Tag suggestion

Post by Yatchen » Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:10 pm

Personally, I'd rather just stick with "jewelry" and not add extra jewelry pieces along with it.
Since a choker is just a tight necklace. Or sometime s a strip of cloth, which doesn't really need to be tagged "jewelry", but...I also don't see a need for a tag this specific.
私は悪魔です。

User avatar
Adore
Posts: 88
Joined: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:22 am
Location: Reading over your shoulder

Re: Tag suggestion

Post by Adore » Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:53 pm

Whatever lies beyond this morning is a little later on
Regardless of warnings, the future doesn't scare me at all
Nothing's like before
Image

User avatar
Ichigo-chan
Posts: 173
Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:22 am
Location: Germany

Re: Tag suggestion

Post by Ichigo-chan » Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:04 pm

Adore wrote:"orange eyes" orange hair" tags?
http://e-shuushuu.net/image/233764/
http://e-shuushuu.net/image/73568/
The "orange eyes" and "orange hair" wasn't a good idea.. well for the tagging team. And err.. The hair color in the piccu's is blonde... Well . . .

But hmm.. How about a "spirit" tag? "ghost" isn't good I think..
For images like these:
http://e-shuushuu.net/image/230951/
http://e-shuushuu.net/image/230601/
http://e-shuushuu.net/image/230405/

If the "spirit" tag was always here in the thread, I'm sorry.
Image

Yamiih, I love you. <3

User avatar
Yatchen
Posts: 1852
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 11:43 am
Location: ひみつ

Re: Tag suggestion

Post by Yatchen » Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:52 pm

I like the thought of a "ghost" tag.
私は悪魔です。

User avatar
Adore
Posts: 88
Joined: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:22 am
Location: Reading over your shoulder

Re: Tag suggestion

Post by Adore » Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:36 pm

Ichigo-chan wrote:
Adore wrote:"orange eyes" orange hair" tags?
http://e-shuushuu.net/image/233764/
http://e-shuushuu.net/image/73568/
The "orange eyes" and "orange hair" wasn't a good idea.. well for the tagging team. And err.. The hair color in the piccu's is blonde... Well . . .
Um...well...er...*is flustered* how about these pictures? There are at least some pictures where a character has hair that is obviously not blonde or red!
http://e-shuushuu.net/image/192129/
http://e-shuushuu.net/image/165378/
http://e-shuushuu.net/image/165376/
http://e-shuushuu.net/image/164955/
And it's not just Kyo...there are other characters that could benifit from an "orange hair" tag as well! (I just can't think of them...)
EDIT: Like this one!
http://e-shuushuu.net/image/240227/
Last edited by Adore on Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Whatever lies beyond this morning is a little later on
Regardless of warnings, the future doesn't scare me at all
Nothing's like before
Image

User avatar
Yatchen
Posts: 1852
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 11:43 am
Location: ひみつ

Re: Tag suggestion

Post by Yatchen » Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:08 pm

The "orange hair" tag has been mentioned and rejected many times in the past.
I don't think the decision will change anytime soon. >.<
私は悪魔です。

-Aki-
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:47 am

Re: Tag suggestion

Post by -Aki- » Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:52 pm

Yatchen wrote:The "orange hair" tag has been mentioned and rejected many times in the past.
I don't think the decision will change anytime soon. >.<
Sounds like a good idea to me too though. What's the problem again? too many get it wrong?
Ichigo-chan wrote:But hmm.. How about a "spirit" tag? "ghost" isn't good I think..
For images like these:
http://e-shuushuu.net/image/230951/
http://e-shuushuu.net/image/230601/
http://e-shuushuu.net/image/230405/
As a replacement or alias, yes maybe. As a alternative tag I don't see the difference between them.
Most anime refer to things like that as ghosts, human figure or not.

----

Tag "selective color" (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Selective_color) Recent example: http://e-shuushuu.net/image/235389/

User avatar
A.Dantes
Posts: 172
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2007 11:13 pm

Re: Tag suggestion

Post by A.Dantes » Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:30 am

-Aki- wrote:Tag "selective color" (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Selective_color) Recent example: http://e-shuushuu.net/image/235389/
The problem here is that your example image is *not* an example of selective color.

User avatar
Ichigo-chan
Posts: 173
Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:22 am
Location: Germany

Re: Tag suggestion

Post by Ichigo-chan » Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:42 am

-Aki- wrote:
Ichigo-chan wrote:But hmm.. How about a "spirit" tag? "ghost" isn't good I think..
For images like these:
http://e-shuushuu.net/image/230951/
http://e-shuushuu.net/image/230601/
http://e-shuushuu.net/image/230405/
As a replacement or alias, yes maybe. As a alternative tag I don't see the difference between them.
Most anime refer to things like that as ghosts, human figure or not.
Well, tagg it how you want, take one of the word, which you want. It was just an idea....
Image

Yamiih, I love you. <3

Post Reply