Tag suggestion

Have a good idea? Let us know
Yatchen

Re: Tag suggestion

Post by Yatchen »

I reject hand gesture as a tag. I still don't think we need pose tags like that; too vague.

White eyes seems much to uncommon and potentially confusing to be a useful tag. Grey eyes can work in their rare cases.
私は悪魔です。
yuna

Post by yuna »

I want to suggest a "Disney World" source tag. We have lots of pictures with Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, and the actual Disneyland park scene, right? I believe this would be a very useful tag. What are your thoughts on it?
Yatchen

Post by Yatchen »

I would call it just "Disney" and make it kind of fit everyone that doesn't fit into another Disney source tag.
私は悪魔です。
yuna

Post by yuna »

Well, I didn't want to do just "Disney" as a tag, because of the confusion we had to deal with last time. "Disney World" or "World of Disney" would be better, IMO.
Yatchen

Post by Yatchen »

Oh, I forgot about confusion. World of Disney could work! Disney World makes me think you mean the theme park, lol.
私は悪魔です。
yuna

Post by yuna »

Okies, yay! "World of Disney" it is then! Would you like me to create it Yatchy???
Yatchen

Post by Yatchen »

Go for it, yuna!
私は悪魔です。
Merun

Post by Merun »

Hmm, why not just "Disney"? I don't remember the confusion about it ?_? People who are going to upload/search images certainly won't start searching for such sources with a W but a D. Any tag starting with "Disney" would be better…

It could be "Disney's universe" or "Disney's license".

Also, how are we going to use this tag when there is "Kingdom Hearts" ?
Merun @ Twitter
yuna

Post by yuna »

I agree with you Merun. I remember there was confusion concerning the Disney movies that are adapted from Fairy Tales. There was a whole arguement about it on the board.

I wouldn't mind changing it to Disney Universe, if the "W' is an issue...

With Kingdom Hearts, they have certain clothing/costumes. It's pretty easy to tell when the are in that attire. People who have played the games should be able to point that out.
Merun

Post by Merun »

In the case of Kingdom Hearts, not everyone has special costume. When you visit a world, usually the inhabitant of that world keeps their original costume from their Disney's movies.
Merun @ Twitter
yuna

Post by yuna »

Most of the other Disney movies need thier own source tags then. I'm not sure what your standing is. If the character(source) from other Disney films doesn't have a tag, we'll create a separate tag for it. Is that making sense?

I just think Mickey and the Disney symbols need a source tag. There shouldn't be too much confusion.
Merun

Post by Merun »

Just thinking about images like this http://e-shuushuu.net/images/2009-10-23-209501.png

In the first place it was merely a question. You answered, I just thought about another case, that's how I function ^^;, not much standing there.

I guess that for now, the Kingdom Hearts Mickey, Goofy, and Donald will go under the "Kingdom Hearts" tag and the other who looks like their usual self will go under "Disney's universe".
Merun @ Twitter
yuna

Post by yuna »

Okie Merun. Thanks for your input. ^_^ I really hope this tag proves helpful.
Cherry-chu-Pikaboo

Post by Cherry-chu-Pikaboo »

I think a "pale skin"/"unnaturally white skin" tag could be used. ((Sorry if I failed at spelling that *^*;...))
Like in a lot of Kana(kwbr32)'s artwork, the characters all have fairly pale skin.

Images= http://e-shuushuu.net/images/2011-12-04-456728.jpeg
http://e-shuushuu.net/images/2011-12-04-456725.jpeg
Yatchen

Post by Yatchen »

That is entirely too subjective to serve as a viable tag.
私は悪魔です。