35%
solwyvern
22%

Total votes: 23

anonymous_object
Site Admin

New image board mod (Round 2)

Post by anonymous_object »

It's time to pick a new image board moderator. The current moderators are Smithy and Kagemaru (and myself).

[UPDATE]:
OK! The mod candidate list is up in poll format. I'll let the poll run at least a week before closing it so everyone that wants to vote has a chance.
Personally, I think everyone in the list is a good candidate :D
Anyway, go ahead and vote!
Last edited by anonymous_object on Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.
e-shuushuu!
Smithy

Post by Smithy »

My nominees would be:
Fenrir, Evangeline, Ran, Fettgans and Biba
Fenrir

Post by Fenrir »

I nominate the following:
Evangeline Mcdowell, Fettgans, Ran Kizama & Solwyvern.
Ran

Post by Ran »

I thought Fettgans was already a mod? :?:

Evangeline Mcdowell, Fenrir & Solwyvern get my vote. I thought Sol said he didn't want to though?
anonymous_object
Site Admin

Ran Kizama wrote:I thought Fettgans was already a mod? :?:

Evangeline Mcdowell, Fenrir & Solwyvern get my vote. I thought Sol said he didn't want to though?
Nope, Fettgans is not currently a mod. Also, I'm waiting for an official response from sol before removing from the list ^^
e-shuushuu!
Iruchii

Post by Iruchii »

Fenrir, Ran and Fettgans are the ones I nominee.
Rimu-Ch4n
Location: That country with the Tulips and Dykes and Windmills next to Germany ^_^

Post by Rimu-Ch4n »

Ran, Fenrir, Fettgans and Solwyvern ^^
Digi Angel

Post by Digi Angel »

Ah, I'm flattered that you have nominated me to be a mod, Anony-san. ^-^ I've been thinking about how I'd like to be a mod for a while now, but it looks like nobody else feels I'm up to the job, so I guess there's nothing that I can do about that. Besides, I'm sure there are plenty of others who would deserve the title more than me. ^-^
Smithy

Post by Smithy »

Digi Angel wrote:I've been thinking about how I'd like to be a mod for a while now, but it looks like nobody else feels I'm up to the job, so I guess there's nothing that I can do about that.
Mhhh, I think that may simply be because you're not as 'visible' as some of the other members who were nominated. (Well it is the reason why I didn't nominate you at least. - Not that this means one has to make a lot of image/text posts to be considered.)

Also I don't think 'deserving' to be a moderator may apply here... I think e-shuushuu can best use members who have the best interest of the board and community at heart, who understand that moderating does mean work (it has positive and negative sides to it), can apply the rules (even when it's not always what they would personally prefer)... if all moderators and members can work together in a nice atmosphere that it is nice and fun work which makes e-shuushuu a great image board with a fun community.

Fitting that profile is what matters. If Anony thinks a members does fit that profile and that members is willing and enthusiastic to make a good contribution, then that's what ultimately matters.
solwyvern

Post by solwyvern »

Uff~ sorry, for late reply.

Well, I'm pretty much alright with my current position.
And I'll agree to being a moderator, if and only if everyone wants it.
anonymous_object wrote: So, first up is my nominee list:
fenrir, fettgans, digi angel, biba, evangeline mcdowell, ran kizama,
I don't see a problem with these nominees, so I'll cast in the same choices..
Fettgans

Post by Fettgans »

Wow...

I'm glad so many people thought I "would be a good match for the job" but I won't have the time to do a good job as moderator this school year. I'm already overwhelmed with work and I have to program a danmaku for may (if that project is accepted)... Sorry for declining the invitation (and for the late reply).

My nominees (in random order) : fenrir, evangeline mcdowell, ran kizama & solwyvern
|[ Current projects : DoujinSuki | CF ]|
Shingetsu

Post by Shingetsu »

meh thats to bad Fettgans. GL though.

Fenrir, Sol, Evangeline.
anonymous_object
Site Admin

Fettgans wrote:Wow...

I'm glad so many people thought I "would be a good match for the job" but I won't have the time to do a good job as moderator this school year. I'm already overwhelmed with work and I have to program a danmaku for may (if that project is accepted)... Sorry for declining the invitation (and for the late reply).

My nominees (in random order) : fenrir, evangeline mcdowell, ran kizama & solwyvern
That's completely understandable. Thanks for letting us know ^^
e-shuushuu!
Shingetsu

Post by Shingetsu »

BTW, id still like to help mod. I usually always check shuushuu every couple of hours. and if im in that big of a time difference than Smithy or Kage it would help round out the period of time where there is no mod monitoring.

Im a little less active in the forums but ill always be around the board.
Nemesis

Post by Nemesis »

same as me....i dont post much any more but i check every hour or so....so i wouldent mind helping mod as well