Futari wa Pretty Cure source tags

Have a good idea? Let us know
Rosa Gigantea

Futari wa Pretty Cure source tags

Post by Rosa Gigantea »

I asked this on the image board and didnt get any answers, so Biba suggested I go ahead and ask on the forums.
Valea wrote:Shouldn't we have different tags for all the different Pretty Cure series? Futari wa Pretty Cure, and Futari wa Precure Splash Star are sequels. So is Yes! Pretty Cure 5, and Yes! Precure 5 GoGo!. They've all got totally different stories and settings with different characters. Or maybe we should just add the equals too like in "Rozen Maiden" and "Rozen Maiden: Traumend", since in both sequels, new characters show up.

I think there should be tags of all of these series:
* Futari wa Pretty Cure
* Pretty Cure Splash Star
* Yes! Pretty Cure 5
anonymous_object
Site Admin

Re: Futari wa Pretty Cure source tags

Post by anonymous_object »

Rosa Gigantea wrote:I asked this on the image board and didnt get any answers, so Biba suggested I go ahead and ask on the forums.
Valea wrote:Shouldn't we have different tags for all the different Pretty Cure series? Futari wa Pretty Cure, and Futari wa Precure Splash Star are sequels. So is Yes! Pretty Cure 5, and Yes! Precure 5 GoGo!. They've all got totally different stories and settings with different characters. Or maybe we should just add the equals too like in "Rozen Maiden" and "Rozen Maiden: Traumend", since in both sequels, new characters show up.

I think there should be tags of all of these series:
* Futari wa Pretty Cure
* Pretty Cure Splash Star
* Yes! Pretty Cure 5
Yeah, if they are that different, separate tags should be added.
e-shuushuu!
Rosa Gigantea

Re: Futari wa Pretty Cure source tags

Post by Rosa Gigantea »

Ah, thanks anony, I thought so.
Image Image