Help me find this image, please...

Requests specific images, artists, styles, etc here
Gothic_Redemption

Help me find this image, please...

Post by Gothic_Redemption »

Okay, bit of a story here...

I've been coming to ShuuShuu a lot, and a few months back found a wonderful image that I wasn't able to save at the time, I just loved the image, and kept on going back to look at it...

But, now that I can save said image, I can't track it down. I was hoping you guys could maybe help me?

Image description:
A sitting girl with long, raggedy dark hair, with bangs that went over one eye. I remember it as black, and tagged as such, but it could have been dark blue. I don't remember a cowlick, but there may have been. She had a baggy white shirt on, and long striped socks. (I remember them being purple, but thaat may not be the case.) There was some underwear showing, but not enough for a removal. And, she had a really sweet, tired smile on her face.
Overall, she looked just a little like a living version of Sadako/Samara, without the "I'm going to kill you" aspect.

Thank you in advance!
Tornado

Re: Help me find this image, please...

Post by Tornado »

I am looking for a Miku image. She is sad and crying and looks gothic. She looks like she's screaming, I saw it on Pivix as a featured image and on Shuu.She has chains on her ~::I think::~. Her eyes do not show.

~Thanks much~