Can't seem to find this image again

Requests specific images, artists, styles, etc here
Blasphemy

Can't seem to find this image again

Post by Blasphemy »

A while back, I found an image with a man and a woman in it. The man had medium-length brown hair that was sort of wavy with bangs/fringe. If my memory serves, he was wearing a crown and a necklace. They were both silver and the design on the necklace also composed the pointy bits of the crown. He was wearing a white shirt (the old, "piratey" kind with a very low v-neck that showed the chest) and I think he was wearing black pants. If not black, then gray or blue. He was sitting on a throne that looked like it was made of stone. Once again, that might not be wholly accurate, as I found (and lost) the image a few months ago.

The girl had long white hair with no bangs/fringe. She had red eyes and was wearing a dress or a top and a skirt. Either way, I think there were feathers on the back of the bustle-y part. she was wearing thigh-high boots and was sort of leaning against the arm rest of the throne the man was sitting on. The background was pretty dark. She was to the man's right.

If I remember right, the artist was Dmyo, but no matter how many sites I've searched I can't find the image. I also searched Shuu (all of Dmyo's work and 450 images in a search) but I couldn't find it. Any help?
Sakurachii

Re: Can't seem to find this image again

Post by Sakurachii »

The only one I found that seems to match your description is this one: http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/3922 ... 19477d.png C:
sakurachii/ minsu / hyonnie
Blasphemy

Post by Blasphemy »

Yay!! That's the image, thank you so much for finding it!
Sakurachii

Post by Sakurachii »

You're welcome :D
sakurachii/ minsu / hyonnie