This packaging I found...

Requests specific images, artists, styles, etc here
starfisher

This packaging I found...

Post by starfisher »

I was at the store with all the cheap little Asian accessories and bought an eyelash curler the other day. Some of the packages had ripped off Peach Girl art and put it on some mascara packaging, but the one I bought is not recognizable to me.

Anyone have any info on the character portrayed, artist, artist with similar style, etc? I thought she was cute, and I figured I might as well ask the authority on all things cute, e-shuushuu :D
All kinds of "wonders", I saw spinning inside the lavender monitor. Letting a drop of water fall, it spins like a filament. On and on...
AriaHime

Re: This packaging I found...

Post by AriaHime »

I know the artist is "Ueda Ryo" and, um, let's see...

Aha! Source is Mikomai and here's the original: Link
How the hell does a broken heart
get back together when it's torn apart?
Teach itself to start
Beating again...
starfisher

Post by starfisher »

AriaHime wrote:I know the artist is "Ueda Ryo" and, um, let's see...

Aha! Source is Mikomai and here's the original: Link
Amazing! *claps* Can't believe you found it that fast. Thanks.

Has anyone else seen a similar situation of stolen art on random packaging?
All kinds of "wonders", I saw spinning inside the lavender monitor. Letting a drop of water fall, it spins like a filament. On and on...
RockRabbit

Post by RockRabbit »

starfisher wrote:Has anyone else seen a similar situation of stolen art on random packaging?
Countless times. We have a lot of....ehm... i think they call them "One dollar stores" in America. We have quite a lot of those and they often have stuff from China. The products for children almost every time have some sort of anime images on the packaging. And it's always some kind of ripped art. ^^;
  • Your lips, you lies, your lust;; Like the devil's in your hands
starfisher

Post by starfisher »

RockRabbit wrote:
starfisher wrote:Has anyone else seen a similar situation of stolen art on random packaging?
Countless times. We have a lot of....ehm... i think they call them "One dollar stores" in America. We have quite a lot of those and they often have stuff from China. The products for children almost every time have some sort of anime images on the packaging. And it's always some kind of ripped art. ^^;
Yep, that's what we call them here, Family Dollar, Dollar Tree, Dollar General, etc. ^_^

I remember buying a pair of socks for cheap once, and Shiori from TokiMemo was on the tag randomly O_o