Rec!

Requests specific images, artists, styles, etc here
AnimeJ

Rec!

Post by AnimeJ »

Title says it all. I want more Ondo Aka-chan.
Smithy

Post by Smithy »

Following the series, but I haven't watched it yet. I'll probably do so when all episodes are out.

If I come accross any good images, I'll post them!
AnimeJ

Post by AnimeJ »

I <333 Aka-chan.

Anyway, show is awesome. Eps are short, like 10 min per, but it's teh win.

FWIW, should be finished pretty soon, unless it gets extended.. only 9 eps ; ;
Kagemaru

Post by Kagemaru »

9 eps only?! O_O
But but it's such a nice anime! And I love the OP! A 10-minute duration is no problem for me, but only 9 episodes...mew~. Hm, then I'm gonna enjoy it to the fullest! ^__^
Sig made by drake-sama~! ^_________^
Fenrir

Post by Fenrir »

I've seen the five first episodes, and I've liked it so far.
I have no problem with the episodes being only 10 minutes long myself, though it's a pity the show is only nine episodes long.

I want more Aka.
AnimeJ

Post by AnimeJ »

Yea, it's only slated for 9 eps. I want more Aka-Chan too.. I've seen up to ep 6 FWIW.
onomeister

Post by onomeister »

hmm Aka-chan... is it a baby character? (cuz Akachan means baby in Jp) or is it short for Akazukin-chan (Little red riding hood), or Akari, or Akako, or Akane or Akano?
It's g*dd@mn cold here in Canada....!
Kagemaru

Post by Kagemaru »

onomeister wrote:hmm Aka-chan... is it a baby character? (cuz Akachan means baby in Jp) or is it short for Akazukin-chan (Little red riding hood), or Akari, or Akako, or Akane or Akano?
Aka is her first name and she's not quite a baby character...that would be quite nasty XD
Sig made by drake-sama~! ^_________^
Watanuki

Post by Watanuki »

would scans of the first 4 manga covers suffice?
reata

Post by reata »

since i dunno wat to say..may be evil but i dun like the series....it's too......not the type i wanted and expected....but wat i can say bout the pics of REC that posted here not long ago is really nice~ really good compare to anime version^^
AnimeJ

Post by AnimeJ »

onomeister wrote:hmm Aka-chan... is it a baby character? (cuz Akachan means baby in Jp) or is it short for Akazukin-chan (Little red riding hood), or Akari, or Akako, or Akane or Akano?
'chan' doesn't necesarrily refer to a child or a baby. In most cases, it's simply someone younger than you, or more commonly a term of affection for a female character. In the case of Ondo Aka, it's a term of affection for a younger female character. FWIW, she's 20.
Fuwari

Post by Fuwari »

AnimeJ wrote:
'chan' doesn't necesarrily refer to a child or a baby. In most cases, it's simply someone younger than you, or more commonly a term of affection for a female character. In the case of Ondo Aka, it's a term of affection for a younger female character. FWIW, she's 20.
赤んå
onomeister

Post by onomeister »

AnimeJ wrote: 'chan' doesn't necesarrily refer to a child or a baby. In most cases, it's simply someone younger than you, or more commonly a term of affection for a female character. In the case of Ondo Aka, it's a term of affection for a younger female character. FWIW, she's 20.
Yeah... I was just cracking a joke... Since I havent watched this anime yet, I just assumed the direct translation as a reason why they would choose that name.
Anyways, this storyline is completely new so Im gonna try to watch it.
Is it like Full Moon Wo Sagashite?
It's g*dd@mn cold here in Canada....!
AnimeJ

Post by AnimeJ »

Nothing at all like Fullmoon o Sagashite.
Rimu-Ch4n
Location: That country with the Tulips and Dykes and Windmills next to Germany ^_^

Post by Rimu-Ch4n »

I really love REC as well, but cant seem to find any good images :cry: