Site changes - 08/04/08

Important stuff goes here?
User avatar
yong
Posts: 995
Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 8:37 am

Re: Site changes - 08/04/08

Post by yong » Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:56 am

Bump,
conversation from here should explain my problems,
http://e-shuushuu.net/image/110832
im unable to update artist/source tag, eg add more descriptions, and set alias.
i already mention this in ealier post but.. seems no one care about it -_-
Image

User avatar
anonymous_object
Site Admin
Posts: 1583
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2006 2:04 pm
Location: Good old US of A
Contact:

Re: Site changes - 08/04/08

Post by anonymous_object » Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:00 am

yong wrote:Bump,
conversation from here should explain my problems,
http://e-shuushuu.net/image/110832
im unable to update artist/source tag, eg add more descriptions, and set alias.
i already mention this in ealier post but.. seems no one care about it -_-
This should be fixed now.
e-shuushuu!
Image

User avatar
yong
Posts: 995
Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 8:37 am

Re: Site changes - 08/04/08

Post by yong » Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:05 pm

Ok, i just tried update afew source and artist tags, now its indeed worked, thanks alot ^^
Image

User avatar
Ran
Posts: 2647
Joined: Thu May 04, 2006 11:57 am
Location: Canton, Ga
Contact:

Re: Site changes - 08/04/08

Post by Ran » Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:57 am

The gender option in the user profiles doesn't seem to be working properly. Even after selecting and submitting, it doesn't save it.
Image

User avatar
yong
Posts: 995
Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 8:37 am

Re: Site changes - 08/04/08

Post by yong » Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:09 pm

the 3 images i posted has 9~10mb, but shuu only shows 8mb :mrgreen:
http://e-shuushuu.net/search.php?mode=s ... oster=2446

and btw, i cant seems to submit image that filesize larger than 11, i tried one 15mb but shuu told me "It's not a image file!" :shock:
Image

User avatar
anonymous_object
Site Admin
Posts: 1583
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2006 2:04 pm
Location: Good old US of A
Contact:

Re: Site changes - 08/04/08

Post by anonymous_object » Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:28 pm

Ran wrote:The gender option in the user profiles doesn't seem to be working properly. Even after selecting and submitting, it doesn't save it.
you can has sex now ^^;
Yong wrote:the 3 images i posted has 9~10mb, but shuu only shows 8mb :mrgreen:
http://e-shuushuu.net/search.php?mode=s ... oster=2446

and btw, i cant seems to submit image that filesize larger than 11, i tried one 15mb but shuu told me "It's not a image file!" :shock:
Filesizes have been fixed. As for uploading images larger than 11MB, I don't see any problem with the code. If you link or send me the file you were uploading, that would be helpful.
e-shuushuu!
Image

User avatar
Ran
Posts: 2647
Joined: Thu May 04, 2006 11:57 am
Location: Canton, Ga
Contact:

Re: Site changes - 08/04/08

Post by Ran » Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:37 pm

anonymous_object wrote:
Ran wrote:The gender option in the user profiles doesn't seem to be working properly. Even after selecting and submitting, it doesn't save it.
you can has sex now ^^;
:lol: :lol: Thanks
Image

User avatar
AngelLily
Posts: 2884
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:30 am
Location: Stern Bild
Contact:

Re: Site changes - 08/04/08

Post by AngelLily » Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:39 pm

anonymous_object wrote: you can has sex now ^^;
Hooray!

(Couldn't pass the oppurtunity, :lol:)
Image

User avatar
wrexness
Posts: 1144
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 11:09 pm
Location: Flyover Country

Re: Site changes - 08/04/08

Post by wrexness » Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:50 pm

AngelLily wrote:
anonymous_object wrote: you can has sex now ^^;
Hooray!

(Couldn't pass the oppurtunity, :lol:)
Dibs on Lily as a partner~

User avatar
Ran
Posts: 2647
Joined: Thu May 04, 2006 11:57 am
Location: Canton, Ga
Contact:

Re: Site changes - 08/04/08

Post by Ran » Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:48 am

Just noticed that the Old Source field is gone. We have no way of searching for sourced images that don't have a source tag yet. (o_o)
Image

User avatar
anonymous_object
Site Admin
Posts: 1583
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2006 2:04 pm
Location: Good old US of A
Contact:

Re: Site changes - 08/04/08

Post by anonymous_object » Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:57 am

Ran wrote:Just noticed that the Old Source field is gone. We have no way of searching for sourced images that don't have a source tag yet. (o_o)
That was a temporary field and it wasn't able to find images without a source anyway.
e-shuushuu!
Image

User avatar
Ran
Posts: 2647
Joined: Thu May 04, 2006 11:57 am
Location: Canton, Ga
Contact:

Re: Site changes - 08/04/08

Post by Ran » Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:27 am

anonymous_object wrote:That was a temporary field and it wasn't able to find images without a source anyway.
So have all the unsourced titles been source tagged now?
Image

User avatar
A.Dantes
Posts: 172
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2007 11:13 pm

Re: Site changes - 08/04/08

Post by A.Dantes » Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:03 pm

There are around 25,500 images without any source tags applied. Only ~5,500 of those have something in the old source field.

User avatar
Ran
Posts: 2647
Joined: Thu May 04, 2006 11:57 am
Location: Canton, Ga
Contact:

Re: Site changes - 08/04/08

Post by Ran » Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:44 pm

A.Dantes wrote:There are around 25,500 images without any source tags applied. Only ~5,500 of those have something in the old source field.
Only? That's almost 25%. :lol:
Image

User avatar
oleo_sidhe
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:08 pm

Re: Site changes - 08/04/08

Post by oleo_sidhe » Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:24 am

I can't disable my own images for "Other Reason." It says I don't have permission.

Post Reply