E-ChuuX2, the Gathering: Now with 20 % more Genre Savviness

Other misc discussion
V_Phantom

E-ChuuX2, the Gathering: Now with 20 % more Genre Savviness

Post by V_Phantom »

"How are you ladies and gentlemen? All your..." No, wait... wrong video. :shock:

:oops: Wait a minute...

:) Now, there it is:

Hello ladies and gentlemen. I'm here to make an announcement and to summon all those that would like to help me with this little fun stuff.

I was navigating through the E-ChuuChuu archives, and I found the awesome Custom Magic Cards, which describe the antics and funny events that happened on Shuu during that period of time... And thought it might be fun to make a up-to-date expansion with even more wacky cards and stories!

http://e-shuushuu.net/image/131538
http://e-shuushuu.net/image/131542

As you might see, I've already started, but to create a representative and funny expansion I'll need the help of all the possible users. Being a newb, I don't know of all the amusing stories and quirky traits I'd be skipping if I did it by myself. But with the help of everyone, I'd be Epic!

Stories, suggestions, prototypes, ideas for new dynamics and almost everything is welcome.
Quenlin

Re: E-ChuuX2, the Gathering: Now with 20 % more Genre Savviness

Post by Quenlin »

How about this?

Imageboards Back Door (3 black) (Sorcery)

Tap this card to draw one creature with Loli or Shota in its type. After drawing, roll a d6. If 6, this card is permanently removed from play.

"Speaking of imageboard policies, guess who found a little backdoor to Danbooru's 'privileged' images?" - Quenlin

It refers to a bug on another imageboard I go to. Hence the d6 part, which represents them fixing the bug. For a pic, maybe you could have someone peeking through a door.
Disabled for, and I can't believe I'm saying this, inappropriate use of a bus. - Ran
Yeah, but she's cute, whereas the kids from Code LYOKO are a sniper's dream come true. -RdMarquis
V_Phantom

Post by V_Phantom »

Quenlin wrote:How about this?

Imageboards Back Door
Hmmmm... It would be something like this:

:( Creepy... But certainly helpful.

... and another one:

Reference to: http://e-shuushuu.net/image/131419
Quenlin

Post by Quenlin »

Hahaha, awesome. RCSA.
Disabled for, and I can't believe I'm saying this, inappropriate use of a bus. - Ran
Yeah, but she's cute, whereas the kids from Code LYOKO are a sniper's dream come true. -RdMarquis
Fhant

Post by Fhant »

A reaction to Ranta Claus:

Black card, 2 Black mana: Christmas Carroling.

Enchantment.

Play anytime you can play and instant.

Enchanted creature cannot attack or block, creatures that share the same creature type will be removed from the game.

Flavour Text: "The only song made for Ranta Clause was 'I saw a loli kissing Ranta Claus'. It was also the last one ever made by someone so drunk on eggnog.."- Fhant

If someone needs the text so you can all sing along:
(Tune: I saw mommy Kissing Santa Claus)
I saw loli kissing Ranta Claus
In her own bedroom last night
She didn’t saw him creep
Through the window to take a peep
How she was sleeping so peacefully
She thought that he was
Just a dream or fantasy

Then I saw a loli grabbing Ranta Claus
Underneath his beard so snowy white
Oh, what a riot it would have been
If Hiromi had only seen
A loli and Ranta Claus last night!
[Signature space. $10]
V_Phantom

Post by V_Phantom »

Here it is... I changed the removing effect 'cause it could've been a little abusive for anyone playing a Loli deck or something.
----------------------------------------------
The 10th Set is coming soon, and it might be last set I'll create for a time... unless the users tell otherwise, then I might continue for a bit more.

That doesn't mean I won't ever again do more cards, 'cause the offer to create custom cards isn't time-limited. I'll ever be there if anyone wants one.

And no matter what happens, with the 10th Set I'll also upload the big Zip Archive with all the cards published up to date... and maybe some extras, like basic-land equivalent Moe themed cards. Stay tuned.
----------------------------------------------

On an side issue, I got a little... "weird" question regarding a dynamic I just cannot define:

If 'Barefooted' was a keyword, like 'Flying' or 'Trample', for what kind of effect it could stand? At first I thought of some kind of Landwalk akin effect, but that just doesn't make sense if the main Mana Sources are Moe girls... So, what kind of advantage it could have?

Yeah, its weird, but it's a trait of certain user card yet to be published.
oleo_sidhe

Post by oleo_sidhe »

How about a "Loli in a bag" card? "Enchanted loli is now a +3/+0 weapon that is still a Loli." Yeah, the wording is a little off. Now I think of it, though, "Loli in a Box" could turn them into a wall...

Also, you could make a Ran card with "power and toughness equal to the number of lolis in play."

Maybe.
Merun

Post by Merun »

Code: Select all

Also, you could make a Ran card with "power and toughness equal to the number of lolis in play."
If I remember correctly I already did it
Merun @ Twitter
V_Phantom

Post by V_Phantom »

Merun wrote:

Code: Select all

If I remember correctly I already did it
That's the ability Lolimancer, which actually gives +1/+1 for each Loli in the flied to anyone with it... So, yeah.

However, I could actually use a "Loli in a Bag"... If I had an image that I could use...

Loli is not my cup of tea; so, if anyone has an image that could be used for "Loli in a Bag", just let me know.
---------------------------------------------

Also, aside from the little doubt I mentioned in my previous post, I'm looking for a particular image...

It's about someone being crushed by an UFO, of course, in a comical way... I cannot find an image for it.
oleo_sidhe

Post by oleo_sidhe »

There's a few loli in a bag images, also, you could use
http://e-shuushuu.net/image/29348

You could also use http://e-shuushuu.net/image/131102 for loli in a box...

Don't look at me like that! I just did an image search! That's all!
Attachments
Wink Lib.jpg
Wink Lib.jpg (119.07 KiB) Viewed 6648 times
Lib 2.jpg
Lib 2.jpg (76.42 KiB) Viewed 6648 times
Lib.jpg
Lib.jpg (116.36 KiB) Viewed 6648 times
V_Phantom

Post by V_Phantom »

The 10th Set is finally published, and as I promised, here it is! The Great Compilation ZIP:
http://www.megaupload.com/es/?d=1QEEYNDG

As a bonus, it includes 5 Basic Moe cards that I won't publish in the board due my own standard.
http://img384.imageshack.us/img384/6053/basicmm5.jpg

...but more important, it has the original EChuuChuu The Gathering Cards created by Merun for a grand total of 116 cards!! :)

Also, it features some corrections upon my previous cards... like the Errata of TavernKnight's card or the removal of Fhant, Buster Form's Shroud. (it was way too broken!)

And now, it's up to you to decide... Do you want me to continue posting new cards or I must stop right here before "Jumping the Shark"? (or have I alredy done that?)
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/M ... ngTheShark

---------------------------------------------

Also, now that we have come to this point, I'd like to ask you:
Which were your favorite cards of this new mini expansion? And why?

I'll publish my own later on...