Merun

Re: Comic Market 77 (C77)

Post by Merun »

I started my previews on my blog as well
http://claritism.com/blog/

I already have preordered a few doujinshi

ISW - Quadruple
Noantica's doujinshi
Random full color doujinshi I found lol ( Maria Sama Ga Miteru themed )
NEKO BIBLE
Onineko's doujinshi

I saw those doujin by Miki Miyashita, but not being sure of the content which seems to be black and white, I didn't pick. Otherwise, I missed the Cocotto and WNB Mark >.<
Merun @ Twitter
Makoto

Post by Makoto »

Wait. There is way to buy CM stuff via internet and receive it by mail? :) Not visiting japan? Where can I read more about it?
Kino Makoto
Merun

Post by Merun »

Hmm, nowhere in particular. You get a deputy service to buy you stuff from Yahoo Auction, or doujin shop like Toranoana.
Merun @ Twitter
Makoto

Post by Makoto »

Merun wrote:Hmm, nowhere in particular. You get a deputy service to buy you stuff from Yahoo Auction, or doujin shop like Toranoana.
You mean one must have friend in Japan? Aw~ I though CM stuff is available now like in amazon.co.jp :)

Could you tell a bit more about your own Comiket experience? How do you get it's stuff? It's disappointing that there is "nowhere" to read about it though Comiket is pretty famous event :)
Kino Makoto
Merun

Post by Merun »

I use http://www.crescent-shop.com/ and http://www.goody-japan.com/ as deputy service. I search for what I what I want in http://auction.yahoo.co.jp/ or on http://www.toranoana.jp/ and I tell them to bid / buy for me. It adds an extra cost to the whole operation but it's the only way of getting stuff >.<
Merun @ Twitter
shawurai

Post by shawurai »

Really late with the pictures but here they are. My C77 loot is the biggest loot I got from a single event. And honestly I hope I'll never have another big loot like this again as my wallet wouldn't survive another attack of this caliber.

Loot includes (excuse me if there are some TL mistakes):
Touhou Project Calendar 2010
Shiro to Kuro - 1
Shiro to Kuro - 2
Shiro to Kuro - 3
Coco☆Colorful ~2009 winter~
Infinity Cylinder
Blue Colors
Remon Iro Ehon (got this one twice (ones with an order and Toranoana and ones when it was included in the WNB set itself)
Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo - Amakute Hoshikute Torokeru
Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo - Minami no Shima de Amatoro
WNB C77 - WNB Set [Comic Market 77]
Tinkle C77 - Tinkle Goods Set [Comic Market 77]
Tinkle C77 - Tinkle Doujinshi [Comic Market 77]
5pb. C77 - Memories Off 2nd - 10th Anniversary Telephone-Card 1 [Comic Market 77]
5pb. C77 - Memories Off 2nd - 10th Anniversary Telephone-Card 2 [Comic Market 77]
Palette C77 - Mashiro iro Symphony Complete Set ~ Goods-Dakimakura Cover-OST [Comic Market 77]
Navel C77 - Oretachi ni Tsubasa wa Nai Fleece Blanket [Comic Market 77]
Navel C77 - SHUFFLE! Essence+ Set [Comic Market 77]
Syangri-la C77 - Akatsuki no Goei Set [Comic Market 77]
Xuse C77 - Seinarukana ~ Ikaruga Satsuki Dakimakura Set [Comic Market 77]
Xuse C77 - Seinarukana ~ Nagamine Nozomi Dakimakura Set [Comic Market 77]
Debonosu C77 - Debonosu Stick Poster Binder (including 2 stick posters) [Comic Market 77]
Debonosu Limited Tele-Cards Set
C77 Debonosu - Goods Set [Comic Market 77]

Pictures (descriptions go from left to right and top to bottom):
The 2 seinarukana dakimakura covers: Nozomi and Satsuki (honestly, the art from the Narukana and Katima dakimakura covers was done better)

The 2 stick posters that came with each dakimakura cover.

Palette and Syangri-la sets.

Palette set includes: Sena Airi dakimakura cover, clear file/poster, a pouch, tea cup, OST (includes 2 discs ad booklet), Palette with telephone card, sheet of stickers and large paper bag.

Syangri-la set includes: Clear file case, original illustration, mouse pad, set of 4 chopsticks (Yes, chopsticks. Now why would they include something like this is a Comic Market set???), cellphone cleaner/strap, LED pocket light rechargeable with a dynamo, cushion case and paper bag.

Other side of the Airi dakimakura cover and cushion case.

Syangri-la tapestry (C76 on the left, C77 on the right).

Navel C77 goods I got include Oretachi ni Tsubasa wa Nai fleece blanket, a pouch with stylus.

5pb set includes 2 Memories Off 10th anniversary telephone cards.
Debonosu goods include: a stick poster binder with 2 includes stick posters (binder on the left with 1 of the 2 stick posters (also on the left)), original illustration, Trail CD-ROM, 2 postcards/telephone cards set (telephone cards not shown here) and paper bag. The set also include 1 calendar and 2 additional stick posters.

2nd stick poster that came with the binder

The 2 stick posters that came with the set itself.

The binder itself (I was hoping for a binder with refiles and rings (like a classic binder). Instead I got this thing made completely out of plastic. I was kind of disappointed with this one. The only real positive point is the number of sheets it has (20) to organize all my stick posters.

WNB and Tinkle sets

WNB set includes a towel, 3 doujinshi (+1 (see top note)), shitajiki with telephone card, 3 stick posters (1 shown in this picture), small book cover, paper bag and calendar.

The 2 other WNB stick posters.

Tinkle goods include: Clear file case, card binder with cards, doujinshi, pen case, 2 clear shitajiki.

Goods that I forgot to include in the previous picture: Palette Lycée card and mail block, WNB class plate (support was not included in the WNB set), Debonoshu calendar.

Set of doujinshi bought are Toranoana and Melon Books

That is it. I didn't get everything I wanted but I'm not sad about it with the loot that I did get.
More March-April stuff maybe tomorrow in the regular goods section.
I shall speak neither hurtful nor harsh word, but shall speak respectfully, even of my enemies, for temperate words may turn aside anger.