Just Joined The Forums

Other misc discussion
Legato

Just Joined The Forums

Post by Legato »

** I hope this is the right place to enter subjects like this

Well, I have been on ShuuShuu for quite some time...well, perhaps not as long as most of you here as I started on March 2nd.

I wanted to try ShuuShuu's forums a little back, but didn't realize that you had to register inside of your account to make an account.
It was a little confusing and I just now realized what I was doing was wrong... >.>

As a little bio information about me
I am always busy whether it is for my work for my class or projects that I have made for myself
Call me a 'workaholic' if you will.

How did I find ShuuShuu?

For the longest time, I was depending on Photobucket for images.
BAD idea as the images can be tiny and there are duplicates among duplicates.

I finally got sick of Photobucket and decided to go site hunting for anime images.
Something had led me to Danbooru
Even WORST idea than Photobucket
For those of you who know Danbooru, I don't believe I have to explain myself on just WHY it would be worst

I was going through many more image sites and none of them satisfied me.
That is until I came across SHUUSHUU
SHUUSHUU has a very clean and simple interface which makes the other sites have a much desired room for improvement
I have found that SHUUSHUU is CONSTANTLY being uploaded with images no matter what time of the day it is which is always exciting for me.
The images are grouped in a way which is easy for my project searches (example, if I want only androids then I get only androids and LOTS of them)
And best of all, it is WORK-SAFE

ShuuShuu has been such a lifesaver to me
I am very grateful for it having been there and I have already told all of my friends about it
And once I get my site up and running, ShuuShuu will be the first one for 'Anime Links'

Anyways, that's my story
Nice to meet you all and I'll be here and there
Mostly there (looking for images, working on my design projects, and what-not) than here chatting (but if something catches my interest than I'll be sure to stop and chat about it)

** As you can see...I have a knack for leaving loooooooooong replies
Evangeline Mcdowell
Site Admin

Re: Just Joined The Forums

Post by Evangeline Mcdowell »

Welcome to the forums Legato. I hope you enjoy your stay here and be an active member of this community. Don't be afraid to participate in the various discussions, or even start your own topics (as long as they abide by the rules of course).
Lightning

Post by Lightning »

Legato wrote:
For the longest time, I was depending on Photobucket for images.
BAD idea as the images can be tiny and there are duplicates among duplicates.

I finally got sick of Photobucket and decided to go site hunting for anime images.
Something had led me to Danbooru
Even WORST idea than Photobucket
For those of you who know Danbooru, I don't believe I have to explain myself on just WHY it would be worst

I was going through many more image sites and none of them satisfied me.
That is until I came across SHUUSHUU
SHUUSHUU has a very clean and simple interface which makes the other sites have a much desired room for improvement
I have found that SHUUSHUU is CONSTANTLY being uploaded with images no matter what time of the day it is which is always exciting for me.
YAAAY! :] I started like that also, believe me @_@; I also depended on Photobucket and also Google >_>; I once found this place . . . that was somewhat like ShuuShuu with all the cute pictures but it also had some H pictures which . . . eh wasn't what I intended to look for in the first place D:

I found ShuuShuu thanks to a friend though xD I would steal pictures from my all my friends profiles at this chat site. xD

Well I've been here since . . . December 4th but I still haven't made any friends on here but I've recently started using the Forums! I really hope you enjoy ShuuShuu! :] If you need help on anything (I don't think I'll be much help to begin with xP) you can always talk to me :D or the other helpful Mods.
Evangeline Mcdowell
Site Admin

Post by Evangeline Mcdowell »

You've had excellent uploads lightning. Keep up the good work and welcome to the forums. Yuo two should also check the "Introduce yourself" thread in the general section.
Lightning

Post by Lightning »

Evangeline Mcdowell wrote:You've had excellent uploads lightning. Keep up the good work and welcome to the forums. Yuo two should also check the "Introduce yourself" thread in the general section.
Thank you very much!
And also, thanks for the tip. Already made a post in the "Introduce yourself" thread , Evan-chan~ :]
(I'm sorry I call everyone -chan even if they are not girls xD)
Cabur

Post by Cabur »

I am a mega noob. Um... I like to draw, and write... and RP. I found the site via my girl friend. UM....

I draw... not always females, normally I do requests for friends at school, or I do random doodles... In my freshman year (is in highschool) I would draw something "wonderful" as friends would put it, and throw the stuff into the recycling...

Espessally those I threw away in Japanese class. Oh, I have two years of Japanese...

This didn't stop people from digging it out on purpose.

I might work on a drawing or two.

Um

Cabur means Guardian...

I like beating things with foam swords, and shooting things.

Dont know what else to say.
Naasad'guur mhi
Naasad'guur mhi
Naasad'guur mhi
Mhi n'ulu
Mhi Mando'ade
Kandosii'ade
Teh Manda'yaim
Mando'ade