Sound Horizon Cafe~

Other misc discussion
Myu-chan

Re: Sound Horizon Cafe~

Post by Myu-chan »

Hm, I'm not sure either if he'll tell us the beginning, 'cause in the end of the second song there's this:
"And before long, it rapidly begins -> The revenge tragedy in the night -> The Seventh Horizon -> The story will continue..."

I think it calls for the continuation of the stories, plus you can hear someone saying "Come, father is waiting for you". Who is the person saying that? Her brother? A servant? Märchen (lol wut?)? I can't imagine who is, and what Elizabeth's father wants with her?

If he tell us from the beginning, all the three songs will be on the album to keep its sequel? I don't really want the songs from the single to be in the album. =3=
Beatorisu

Post by Beatorisu »

I think that... well... Ido e Itaru Mori e Itaru Ido is a cicle right? If you keep talking the title forever it'll never end!! ~ So, based on that, assuming that the cicle never ends (also the PV thing of light in the end and etc.etc.) then the songs of the single that were actually the end can be also the begining of it. ~

I don't know if I can explain myself but it's like Revo told us the end of the cicle. Now we'll get to know the begin of it and we'll have the end again. Even not beeing in the CD... ~

:3
and who is killing me? ~
Myu-chan

Post by Myu-chan »

Well, it's a point. If it's a Fairytale (and I remember on the PV the kids finding a book) it will probably be told through the ages, repeating the storie over and over again.

The last song it really seems to be an ending, but the second one I still don't see it as one, there's something else to be told. Could it be the three songs are like, just "random chapters" of the full "Fairytale of Light and Darkness"?
Beatorisu

Post by Beatorisu »

oh yes yes!!! ~ It's like... Revo took 3 chapters out of the book and presented to us.
Hikari to Yami no Douwa beeing the "prologue"
Kono Semai Torikago no Naka de beeing somewhere in the middle
Kanojo ga Majo ni Natta Riyuu beeing somewehre in the end.

I don't think the last song was really the last ._. I mean... It's about Therese and why she got burned... People thought she was a witch because of the "things" she did (too much discussion here xp). anyway... She was burned but she says in the end: "Look at this comedy! If it's like that than I'll curse you like a real witch!" .
We have 2 interpretations here I think... Or she really cursed them and there's something more. Or the curse she's talking about is the cicle...

so, forget what I said about not beeing the end XD... Ok. The last song it was really the end... And the last prhase is what give us the "clue" that everything will repeat again... Therese's curse is the endless cicle!! ~
*gets shot*

:3
and who is killing me? ~
Myu-chan

Post by Myu-chan »

Wait, now that you mention about the curse... if the stories repeats itself... could it be that in some sort and crazy way... the curse she prayed for them, is what killed everyone from the village? She curses them all, and the curse kill them all, one by one, new graves are made etc.

That doesn't really make sense 'cause Therese and her son (that I totally forget the name) are on the village, but, they could be the "new" Therese and her son (damn you name!) when someone else is telling the story and ohmygodmybrain. XD;
Beatorisu

Post by Beatorisu »

Yes yes!! ~ It could be the start of everything again!! ~
Like ... like someone else a long time ago suffered somehow the same thing and cursed the village.. 'cause, well... If I'm not wrong it's said in Hikari to Yami: "Why isn't anyone in this village? Because they all died a long time ago. Why have they died? It was the black disease fault. So, why is there a mother and her child in the woods? Because Ido called them there. So, why this Ido call for people? Because it's his instinct."

or something like that xp (free translation) ~
anyway...

Therese and März (her son's name) went to the woods before the black disease affect the village.... BUT Therese was burned, so ... who burned her?? ~

According to our theory... What if the 1 and 2 Therese are different people??? ~
The last one that is burned is actually the first Therese and the one hidding in the forest is another Therese that went to hide with her son...
Or... The possibilty of 2 villages also.

So, the first Therese is burned and curse the village. This village dies. Then something happens like... few survivors and a new village is created while the people are dying. So in some point 2 villages existed. In this new villlage a "new Therese" appears and then all happens again. She run away to the other and previous village and the citizens of the new village find her and burn her and she curses them and they star to die and what was the "old" village becomes the "new" village.

or not. My brain is on fire today XD tooooo much crazy theories ~
xp
and who is killing me? ~
Myu-chan

Post by Myu-chan »

The church is completed! My god it scared me a little! XD
The creep sounds while the characters appearing! Ahhhh!
So, the name of the album is Märchen? Oh my god, oh my god! *refresh the page to see again*