Halloween Events

Other misc discussion
yuna

Halloween Events

Post by yuna »

This thread is to discuss the shuushuu Halloween Event. If you have suggestions, complaints, or anything concerning the zombie outbreak here is the place to do it. You won't be judged here; this is just to get feedback. In case we wanna do something else like this in the near future.

Also, if you want to share your Halloween plans for this year feel free to enlighten us.

Hope every has a Happy Halloween!
Don't eat too much candy. 8D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, my plans for Halloween are: babysitting tomorrow night, passing out candy Sunday, and walking around to look at costumes.
Yatchen

Re: Halloween Events

Post by Yatchen »

I've been marathoning Ghost Hunt all day today, and I'll continue tomorrow.
Haven't trick-or-treated in five years though!

As for the event, well, I love it.
I'm grateful that most users also seem to be enjoying it.
私は悪魔です。
AriaHime

Post by AriaHime »

I like the event so much~ It's so funny to see it spreading and spreading...you never who the mods--err, zombies, are gonna infect next. X3
Lol, hardly any active users seem to be left. Except those wise ones who haven't made their presence known by commenting.
And it's not really that disruptive, I mean, not compared to, say, linking every image to a video of a rickroll like I heard 4chan did that one time for April Fools. That's just mean. o.o
I don't have any plans for Halloween. Usually I get together with some friends, but nobody had the presence of mind to organize anything this year. Pity, pity. Marathoning Ghost Hunt sounds like a good idea, actually. ^^
How the hell does a broken heart
get back together when it's torn apart?
Teach itself to start
Beating again...
Merun

Post by Merun »

Just for hint; we don't choose who get to be a zombie xD
Merun @ Twitter
yuna

Post by yuna »

Right Merun...(only a few can figure out the secret right?)
PS. It was easy for me.

@Yatch: Same here, but cosplaying and halloween go hand-in-hand right?
Yatchen

Post by Yatchen »

Well, I don't dress up for random reasons, either!
私は悪魔です。
Hopeful_Encounter

Post by Hopeful_Encounter »

Eh I don't really like the whole zombie event. xD I miss seeing my icon and title...also not to mention those zombie icons are pretty ugly, just saying. xD But I think it's good that the shuu community is involved like this and it just makes me feel that much closer to the site. :) It's a creative idea for Halloween!

My Halloween events....hm. Probably nothing much. I wanted to dress up as Belle from Beauty and the Beast this year, but the costume was way too much money that I do not have right now. xD But oh well, I will just go as myself. ;D I will be heading over to my brother's house tomorrow and see my adorable nephew dressed up as Scooby-Doo! And give him his Halloween presents. :D

I hope everyone has a fun and safe Halloween! <3
I'm gonna be the one that saves you.
LilFlow

Post by LilFlow »

I'm liking the event so far.
It's good to see members really getting into it, ne? Even if some seem little too in character lol

I went to a party last night, which wasn't that great if I'm honest. But I've never been out for halloween before now so I just went for it. Of course that meant not having a proper costume, but when you're a student with no money it's kinda hard to afford anything much lol
The clocks changing this morning didn't really help either XD
Myu-chan

Post by Myu-chan »

I loved the idea of this Halloween Event, you can see the users interacting with each other and having fun, I am having a lot. Would be really nice to have future events like this one. Our staff had all the trouble to do that, I can't say if it was hard or easy, but I think we should consider it either way. I wanna say good job for you guys. ;3

For the Halloween... We don't celebrate here, so I'll just spend my day playing Fire Emblem. XD
Oh, I had to vote too. >_>'