The Quiz: Get the doujinshi of your choice scanned

Other misc discussion
Merun

The Quiz: Get the doujinshi of your choice scanned

Post by Merun »

First of all, here is more or less every doujinshi I will get soon. If it's not enough, I have a backlog of all previous Comiket until C75 at least.

Dmyo: La vie en rose ( several artist )
Miyama Zero: Silver Prism
Putitdevil: P's Color
Hagiwara Rin: Merletto
Dhiea: 『新 約』the equinoctial line
Fuuten Nozomi: Asterism
Kazuharu Kina: 並行少女世界 ( already scanned )
Shimeko: Shimeko's illustration 2010
Capura Lin: Capriccio ( already scanned )
Cuteg: Angelism
Miyu: Blue Garnet
Yashiro Seika: stella
canaria: Marchen fancy grotesQue.
nyanya:Shapca
Tohru Adumi: Pretty Cute Charming
Masato@Takashina:47PF
Nardack: Butterfly Garden & Butterfly Dream ( second is already scanned )
Tinkle: Bianco Birdcage
Kishida Mel: Traditional White (already scanned)
Tiv: Soredemo Fuyu ha Yattekuru

The game is a quiz. The top 3 will be able to choose the doujinshi they want me to scan. Rules are the following:
1/ I won't scan anything which has already been scanned, or will be scanned by someone else.
2/ I will try to scan the best I can, but don't expect debinded scan. Moreover, they will be posted on E-shuuhuu, so they will follow the guideline of E-shuushuu.
3/ Only one doujinshi per person
4/ There is free difficulty. Easy question are worth 1 points, medium 2, and hard 4.
5/ Wrong answer to a easy or medium question gives you 1 point of penalty, and 2 for hard question
6/ In your post, there should be only one answer per question. ( Just to clarify, you can answer several question at once )
7/ Points are delivered on the following basis: first to answer, first to get the points.
8/ Anyone caught editing his post will be disqualified. Only exception is when you are the last one who replied to the topic ( aka, preventing double post ). I will check silently from time to time.
9/ Some questions allows several answer. As such, it's possible for another user to answer one question which has already be answered. If it's valid, he gets the points.
10/ Each user can only have one valid answer per question. Don't try to rack the points by giving every answer.
11/ If you get a wrong answer, you can still try the same question.
12/ Everyday, you may ask for a hint to a question. I will pick someone at random and give a public hint about the question he/she has chosen.

Tomorrow, at 7pm, French hour ( 1pm on the East Coast of the US I think ), I will release the first batch of question. Then, at 12pm, French hour ( 6pm East of the US again ), I will release the second batch of question. 50 questions in total, and considering that I have modified some, there is now 14 hard question, and 18/18 easy/medium.

Game will last until Saturday, 5th of February, midnight French hour.

Now, concerning the questions, some are hard. I don't expect anyone to get the good answer for everything. From time to time, I will post a ranking.

edit: added a photo of my current collection. Doujinshi are in the top left case. Some are in the others as well. Left bottom is full of magazine

added a preview of what to expect from C79

Fist batch of question:
Question 1: ( Hard ) In the past, I have posted an image with nipples which is still enabled. Which one is it? ( IRC user are automatically disqualified for that one xD )

http://e-shuushuu.net/image/235624/

Question 2: ( Hard ) Where does my board avatar come from? ( give a link )

http://www.rabbitnet-nipponbashi.com/sh ... p?serial=6

Question 3: ( Medium ) In this stream, identify one of the song I'm listening, and give me it's name as well as the moment in the video. ( Viewers at the time of the stream are automatically disqualified for that one )

By memory, I know there is a symphonic of Chrono Cross/Trigger, Kalafina, Falcon Sound Team JDK, Yuki Kajiura, Gundam 00 and more xD

Question 4: ( Medium ) Name every tool I use for removing a crease.
Clone Stamp, Healing Brush, Brush. Anything else is not compulsory

Question 5: ( Easy ) What was my first title on E-shuushuu?
~Onii-chan~

Question 6: ( Easy ) What is the greatest vaporware of all time?
Duke Nukem Forever

Question 7: ( Easy ) Tell me the title of an artbook I own.
Just a look at the photo of my collection

Question 8: ( Hard ) How much RAM does Kantoku use as a RAM disk on his computer?
He has 8gb, with 5 used as a RAM DIsk. Information is available in "5th memorial", doujinshi released at C76

Question 9: ( Easy ) Complete the following statement: Zach is a _I__I_
Victim

Question 10 ( Medium ) What is my gender?
Trap, Hideyoshi gender, Male, as you wish xD

Question 11 ( Hard ) If you are ranked 4th in the last art contest of Wacom Japan, what did you get?
Illustudio

Question 12 ( Easy ) Who became mods at the same time as me?
Fuwari, Lio Tsuki

Question 13 ( Easy ) Name a couple in the mod team.
Me and Eva lol ( strange story )
Lily and Yatchen

Question 14 ( Easy ) Name a doujinshi convention outside of the Comic Market in Japan

Comitia, Comic Treasure, Reitasai, Comic1

Question 15 ( Hard ) In which Language is this song written?
Hymnos

Question 16 ( Easy ) According to chuu-bot, how much am I worth? ( don't even try !appraise )
As a trap, Google

Question 17 ( Easy ) What happen if you throw a prinny?
It explodes

Question 18 ( Medium ) Which manga did Fuwari and I scanlate?
Little Busters, Nusunde Lilith, Tsukiyo no Fromage

Question 19 ( Hard ) What weapon did TM Revolution use against his future father in law in 2000 ? ( lol )
A rocket punch
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjCNOCkGkLo

Question 20 ( Easy ) Name 2 artists who often work together under the same circle name.
Harukaze Setsuna and Bell: Tinkle
Mako Tatekawa and Setsu Yuena ; WNB Mark
Sakura Koharu and Ohara Tometa : QP:Flapper
Ototsugu Konoe and Asaki Yuzuno: CLOSET CHILD

Question 21 ( Medium ) A thief get arrested, and has an audience in front of the king. The king tells him "If you say the truth, you will be beheaded, if you lie you will be hanged". The thief speak and the king release him. What did he say?

"I will be hanged"

Question 22 ( Medium ) 3 ants are walking in a line. The first ant says "I have 2 ants behind me". The second one says " I have one ant in front and behind me". The third one says "I have one ant in front and behind me". What happened?

The third ant is lying

Question 23 ( Medium ) Which headphone do I use?

Shure SE-530

Question 24 ( Hard ) What extension do I use when I modify the "Original File Name" on E-shuushuu?

.mod

Question 25 ( Easy ) Who lives in a box in E-chuuchuu?
Topzter, eventually Fhant

Question 26 ( Easy ) Name 2 doujinshi shop in Japan
Toranoana and Melonbook
Mandarake and K-books

Question 27 ( Hard ) Screenshot Question. Where does it comes from?
Hana-Saku Iroha

Question 28 ( Easy ) How did Yatchen die in E-chuuchuu?
Poisoned

Question 29 ( Easy ) What can you get if you donate to E-shuushuu?
A mod or a maid

Question 30 ( Medium) According to Fuwari, what is the name of one of my dakimakura?
Kotone

Question 31 ( Easy ) What is a man?
A miserable little pile of secret

Question 32 ( Easy ) According to Arnold Schwarzenegger, to be, or not to be?
Not to be

Question 33 ( Easy ) Name 2 doujinshi circle with the word "Joker" in it.
JOKER TYPE and lunaticjoker

Question 34 ( Medium ) Where does my forum sign comes from ?
http://e-shuushuu.net/image/93060/

Question 35 ( Hard ) What is the new nickname of Fuwari? ( If no one answer, then I won't give the answer at the end )
I won't tell you :D ( anyway the concerned person knows very well who she is lol )

Question 36 ( Medium ) Who is after Ran?
Morgan Freeman

Question 37 ( Easy ) What is the color of Yatchen's pantsu?
It's a myth, and eventually pink

Question 38 ( Medium ) If I remove a NSFW link on the forum or board, what do I put in place?
[insert random link here] ( I used that before E-shuushuu )

Question 39 ( Hard ) Name 5 softwares which are used by Japanese artist for drawing
Illustudio, openCanvas, SAI, Photoshop, Painter

Question 40 ( Medium ) Resistance is futile if ?
<1 ohm

Question 41 ( Hard ) The enemy is always stupid because?
He thinks we are the enemy but in fact he is the enemy. French humors by Pierre Desproge

Question 42 ( Medium ) Who is the ultimate character on E-shuushuu?
Mitsuki of course. She is the 42th upload on the board and is always stalking you from the background

Question 43 ( Medium ) Why do moderators have a red nickname?
It's the blood of their victim

Question 44 ( Medium ) Why are some banner split into 3 parts on E-shuushuu?
Because some banner were animated.

Question 45 ( Hard ) Name every character which were used as my avatar in E-chuuchuu.
Kagami, Charlotte, Izayoi Sakuya, Fujibayashi Kyo, Rabbit-Tan, Nodoka
Question 46 ( Hard ) How many screens are in front of Misaki Kurehito when he is drawing?
4 screens ( cellphone not included) He draws on a 21-24 inch screen. He has 2 like that, and a Macbook Pro, and an iPad. These can be seen from his Ustream. ( the Macbook Pro is filming though )

Question 47 ( Medium ) Is Fuzy Choko a man or a woman? ( Considering that there is only 2 answers possible, you will have to justify the answer with an image! )
Woman. You can find some photo of her, or you can pick the 100 bishoujo master artbook and find her section xD

Question 48 ( Medium ) What is Shuushuu about?
You have to click on the About Shuushuu on the wiki! old easter egg.

Question 49 ( Medium ) How many option does a moderator have in his Choose Action menu ( Moderator can't answer this question of course xD )
Question 50 ( Hard ) The upload limit on E-shuushuu is 16mb, but some image do break this limit. Which one?

http://e-shuushuu.net/image/142570
Merun @ Twitter
shawurai

Re: The Quiz: Get the doujinshi of your choice scanned

Post by shawurai »

I've spotted a Miyama Zero's artbook in the top left case. That's not a doujinshi ^^

Anyway nice collection of doujinshi. What program is used to display the images like that in the first picture?
I shall speak neither hurtful nor harsh word, but shall speak respectfully, even of my enemies, for temperate words may turn aside anger.
Merun

Post by Merun »

Ah, didn't get it yet xD. Well artbook are too thick for me, so bleh, no scan for it. Otherwise, software is Preview on Mac. In fact, I just took a screenshot of the thumbnail view.
Merun @ Twitter
RockRabbit

Post by RockRabbit »

First line, second one.
Got my eyes on it and couldn't even look for anything else i might like ;w;
  • Your lips, you lies, your lust;; Like the devil's in your hands
shawurai

Post by shawurai »

shawurai wrote:I've spotted a Miyama Zero's artbook in the top left case. That's not a doujinshi ^^

Anyway nice collection of doujinshi. What program is used to display the images like that in the first picture?

Ah no, no. Don't get me wrong. I already have that artbook. That is actually the reason I noticed it ;)
I shall speak neither hurtful nor harsh word, but shall speak respectfully, even of my enemies, for temperate words may turn aside anger.
cowboyha

Post by cowboyha »

So may I ask, what is this quiz about? And the rule?
Merun

Post by Merun »

The rules are in the first post, and again the questions are about Shuushuu, Internet stuff, artist, Japan, and other things I don't remember. Concerning how the question will be given, since it's first answer, first get, I will split the questions in 2. 25 questions will be published for the European evening, and I will try to publish 25 others for the American evening, so that most people can be online and don't have an advantage of time zone.
Merun @ Twitter
cowboyha

Post by cowboyha »

Ah, okay, that's what I want to know, since Asian's time zone are hard to follow your(if I don't know where your time zone are, that is), those rules are needed. Well, I think I will join, since the reward is too far according my skill, but have fun with you guys are good enough.
Kairi-chan

Post by Kairi-chan »

I might participate as well, even though chances are I'll fail terribly, but either way I'm sure it'll be fun. c:
cowboyha

Post by cowboyha »

Geez, there are penalties. This game will be hard then.
Merun

Post by Merun »

First batch of question is up, in first post.
Merun @ Twitter
Tensa

Post by Tensa »

10th question: Hideyoshi gender.
Merun

Post by Merun »

Tensa wrote:10th question: Hideyoshi gender.
Good answer, you get 2 points.
Merun @ Twitter
RockRabbit

Post by RockRabbit »

board avatar...means the one on the image board and not forums, right? ;w;

also, 3rd one~
does it matter which song?
  • Your lips, you lies, your lust;; Like the devil's in your hands
Merun

Post by Merun »

RockRabbit wrote:board avatar...means the one on the image board and not forums, right? ;w;

also, 3rd one~
does it matter which song?

Imageboard yes.

You pick the song of your choice, and you name it, give the source, or the singer. I just need to know at what points it's in the video and which video you picked.
Merun @ Twitter