Adding tags on Pixiv, help?

Other misc discussion
Julia

Adding tags on Pixiv, help?

Post by Julia »

I can't seem to ever add more than one tag to images on pixiv, like for example: http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php? ... id=1012638
I wanted to add the kanji names of all three characters, which the artist didn't tag, but was only able to add one. How do you add more than one tag?
Mami chibi drawn by Jiino, animated by me. | Sophie sig by Misuzu | My Anime-Planet page
RockRabbit wrote:but you know, not every image has a source and not every character has a name :3
Yatchen

Re: Adding tags on Pixiv, help?

Post by Yatchen »

Not sure, since I have never tried it.
But you know what is annoying? The lack of translation in English pixiv. ;;
私は悪魔です。
hinikuya

Re: Adding tags on Pixiv, help?

Post by hinikuya »

It looks like the rules for editing tags are not translated, so here they are in English:

・There can only be a total of 10 tags.
・Added (or readded) tags will show the ID of the person who added the tag to the poster.
(Readded tags will show the ID of the person who readded it)
・If anyone other than the poster adds, removes or readds a tag, then further editing will be unavailable for a short period of time.
・If a tag is removed, the poster will be notified.

I would assume that, if you can't add more than one tag, there's already a total of ten tags on the image or you need to wait a little while. Admittedly, I've never edited another person's tags, so this is just guesswork on my part.
時間は余るものではなく作るもの