arigatoou suu, Haruko-chan ~ n.n

~ already having fun reading the harem fight ~ hee
xp

:3
and who is killing me? ~
Beato

Re: E-ShuuShuu Member self-introduction thread

Post by Beato »

Ano.. I've been around for a while but I don't think I've ever actually introduced myself on the forums. Oops. >///<;

I'm Beato~
I've been lurking Shuu for a while (not sure exactly how long) but I've been a member/posting images since April. I'm 19~ And I'm Canadian. West coast~ ;3

Erm... I'm a big fan of shoujo-ai and yuri. Shounen-ai and yaoi too, just not as much anymore. Ecchi, hentai, etc~ I love to cosplay and roleplay. I'm a bit of an Umineko fan. :B If you couldn't tell. My favorite anime couples are Battler x Beatrice and Seiya x Usagi (Sailor Moon).

>///< Um.. I'm really not that good at telling people about myself so really if there's anything you're curious about, just ask. I don't bite. Hard~ <3 /giggle

Anyway. I'm going to try and be more forum-active here on Shuu now that I've made my awkward debut. :3
Twitter / Facebook / Formspring / deviantArt
Tensa

Post by Tensa »

Your three sizes! 8D

Welcome to Shuu forums~
Emii

Post by Emii »

Err....okay~ I decided to finally be active on the forums~>//) I was never a forum fan since most forums I'd visit were inactive~:/ but I know Shuu is active, like, 24/7, right? LOL~^^; so yeah...I guess I will start ._.;;

Errr, I'm Emily, but I go by Emii for short. Plus Emii sounds cuter~x3 I'm both Spanish and Mexican? Wait, are they the same...? Well, to clear things up, my mother is from Spain and my father is from Mexico~:3 I really wished I lived in Spain rather than Houston, Texas~x0 but Houston isn't so bad~ I enjoy being a city girl~:D I'm actually 16 and I stand at 4'9"~x,0 Hahaha?^^; Currently a Junior in High School. I also play Softball and have a hugeeee adoration for English~<3 I looove to read just not the boring novels for class and stuff~^^; but I enjoy writing~:D If only I had time to write fanfictions and stuff~x3 Anime&Manga are my #1 priority~<3 and I have a hugeee character crush on Chrome Dokuro from Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Liechtenstein from APH, and Maiori Zerozaki from Zaregoto~<33 I adore them greately~://3 I also have a Bishie list, hahaha, but that's an endless list~x//D I'm a cosplayer at heart tooo~<33 I'll post some images someday when I'm photogentic~x3 I collect nothing but BL/Otome games too~<33 I LOVE IT~<333 BL, Shoujo-ai, and Shoujo, I love them all~<33 Hahaha, there's where my money always goes too...plus the doujinshi I purchase... ._.; Yeah, it's quite a lot..Traps and Shotas are luff~<3 I wont go there because...well...huge story~xD On the internet, I'm extremely timid and have a hard time chatting with people, but in real life I'm actually a rebel and speak my mind~://0 I'm not "bad" though, just a little out there~:D Hahaha, lol~ but obviously I'm always labeled as super cuuute, adorable, and all those fluffy/silly willy stuff~xD

I also draw~:D I really wish I could upload into my Pixiv account, but the thing is I have no scanner and my camera doesn't take the best pictures, so it's really difficult to use Photoshop or SAI to fix it~:/ hahaha, I really wish my tablet never broke!T^T Oh~ I'm a major fan of Jpop btw~<333 Gosh, Utada Hikaru and Capsule are my favorites, evuuur~<333 They're amaaaazing~<33 I love other bands/artist too, but too many to name~xD Zwei is amazing though~<333 Haha, and I also listen to Punk/Ska music~ ^^; I guess that goes with my "rebel" image~>_>; JKJKJKJK~ but Punk music is, like,whoaa~ mindblowing stuff and hardcore lyrics~x3 LOL~xD

I've been around Shuu since 2007~ I was a lurker though, but one day I decided to make an account but I kept getting this "deactivation" notice~;-; until 2009~ YAYY~ I'm glad I found Shuu because this image board became my new drug, like, seriously~xD Oh goddd; every morning when I wake up to get ready for school I'm instantly browsing Shuu~<333 or Pixiv~xD LOL~ but yeahhh, I'm sooo attached to Shuu that half the time I'm always missing my bus to school~x3 but I'm covered because I have friends who understand my situation and are kind enough to give me a lift~x3

Oh gosh...I'm majorly sorry, I ranted on way tooo much~Dx Please don't scold me...;//; hahaha, sorry again~ Well hopefully I can enjoy the forums just as much as I enjoy the imageboard~:D Thank you for your time~:3
Yatchen

Post by Yatchen »

"On the internet, I'm extremely timid and have a hard time chatting with people, but in real life I'm actually a rebel and speak my mind."
Opposite of most people ever!

You're so cute. ;w;;
I used to browse shuu before school too~
Now I use the time to spam Twitter. orz;;
私は悪魔です。
AngelLily

Post by AngelLily »

At, can I take Emii home? Can I? Can I? *w*
Yatchen

Post by Yatchen »

But but but, I want her. ;w;
Clearly we should share.
私は悪魔です。
canon-chan

Post by canon-chan »

Oh no, I got linked into the forum from Twitter.

Haha, I have a friend from college who also goes by Emi-chan. It does sort of have a nice ring. Have you actually cosplayed? I have a lot of respect for people who do, doubly because I can't make my own costumes ahhhhhhh.

Some hard time you had chatting with a post like that. :P As Yatchen said, it's interesting seeing a reverse personality. I wonder why you are like that online... Although, I feel, around here, you won't show that side of you too much!

Pixiv has an iPhone application now, I think. Wonder if Shuu will ever get something like that in the works. Just smiling mischievously, as I give people a way to be addicted even when they're away from their computers.

Well, hope you enjoy your time being glomped by the rest of the forum members. (Not much else I can say, looking at my own post count. XD)
Emii

Post by Emii »

Awwwh~;////; you guys~<333 You are all so nice~x//3 but it's trueee~://0 sometimes I don't know what to really say online and stuff..

._.;

..but I'll work on that though~:3
Adore

Post by Adore »

I'm sure I posted an introduction here awhile ago, but it was probably very short and boring, and I am weirdly obsessive about these things and am posting another one. ^^;

So! I am Adore on Shuushuu, AmaHime on the KH Fanfic Archive, and NonexistentHeart on DA. My OCs include Rixe, Aerie and Necro, who you can read about here! You may call me Adore. I'm youngish, being 13 (fourteen in one month and four days!) and am from Wisconsin, land of cheese and Packers. knight- yukihyou and Cecilia are real-world friends of mine, and Riken-chan is my twinnie~

I write Kingdom Hearts fanfiction as AmaHime, which you can read by following that link up there. I'm a KH fan/addict if you couldn't tell, and I'm also a fan of many other series. I also draw my OCs, KH characters, and other characters for my friends and myself. I also recently applied to be a member of Shuushuu's Tagging Team, and am anxiously awaiting their reply.
Last edited by Adore on Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Whatever lies beyond this morning is a little later on
Regardless of warnings, the future doesn't scare me at all
Nothing's like before
NoTitle

Post by NoTitle »

-shifts eyes-
Errr, evening y'all~ I'm NoTitle of these forums and on e-shuushuu! I joined earlier, I haven't even been a member for a day, so excuse my noobness.
I watch few animes and read few mangas, I play too many video games, I try drawing sometimes, and I cover songs on yt as a member of YTChorus. I won't link, you must find me yourself. ;w; I'm only talkative in text form. If you try to talk to me, I wouldn't talk or I'd talk too quietly. (I go on skype alot, calls could get awkward.)
Useless info is useless. |||orz Further info must be earned when you're worthy enough~ /shot
Please treat me well~! <3 Making introductions was never my best skill, sorry. ;//; -runs off-
Beato

Post by Beato »

It's okay, I'm bad at introductions too. ; ///;''
Welcome to Shuu. <333 > u<
Twitter / Facebook / Formspring / deviantArt
yuna

Post by yuna »

Welcome to all new members!

Don't be afraid to PM one of us if you have questions.

We won't bite! Wait, I'm not sure about Tensa and Lily...but I don't bite!
MBF

Post by MBF »

yuna wrote:We won't bite! Wait, I'm not sure about Tensa and Lily...but I don't bite!
No, she'll just "take you home" if you happen to be a blue moe.

*flees*
Feel Free to add me to MSN, but leave your E-Shuu^2 SN on so I know who you are.
Evangeline Mcdowell
Site Admin

Post by Evangeline Mcdowell »

canon-chan wrote: Pixiv has an iPhone application now, I think. Wonder if Shuu will ever get something like that in the works. Just smiling mischievously, as I give people a way to be addicted even when they're away from their computers.
hmm...
we'll see...