LOL thread. XD!

Other misc discussion
bob-omb

Post by bob-omb »

gourry_gabriev610 wrote:I only get japanese e-mail from yogurting.
I found this site and it is so funny. I couldn't stop laughing. :lol:
http://www.funnyjunk.com/pages/awesome.htm/
i actually had fun holding Alt down and spamming F4 till it ended >_>
amfest

Post by amfest »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0NxiKiL_AE

I don't need it! I like mickey mouse!!!!!

LOLOL good o smap

more para para with gackt

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZkt2af_BJc
gourry_gabriev610

Post by gourry_gabriev610 »

Was I the only one who was slightly creeped out by goofy?
He kind of looked like a cheap pimp to me. :shock:
Rimu-Ch4n
Location: That country with the Tulips and Dykes and Windmills next to Germany ^_^

Post by Rimu-Ch4n »

I LOVE the song, Night of Fire!! XD
Ran

Post by Ran »

Rimu-Ch4n wrote:I LOVE the song, Night of Fire!! XD
Hooray for really bad Eurobeat!! If you like that, you should really get the Initial D soundtrack. It's full of that type of music. :lol:
gourry_gabriev610

Post by gourry_gabriev610 »

night of fire is a really good song. It was one of my favorite songs a while back.
Rimu-Ch4n
Location: That country with the Tulips and Dykes and Windmills next to Germany ^_^

Post by Rimu-Ch4n »

Ran Kizama wrote:
Hooray for really bad Eurobeat!! If you like that, you should really get the Initial D soundtrack. It's full of that type of music. :lol:
It's where I found it in the first place, One of the best OST's! =)
bob-omb

Post by bob-omb »

i like micky better>_>
Smithy

Post by Smithy »

From Hinoi Team right? :D
amfest

Post by amfest »

well it made me pull out 1st stage eurobeat 3 soundtrack :P
Rimu-Ch4n

Post by Rimu-Ch4n »

Smithy wrote:
From Hinoi Team right? :D
I can't find that one T-T

edit :... cuz i was searching for HANOI team... XD

ty for the correct name, smithy =D
Ran

Post by Ran »

http://darwinawards.com/legends/lege...-16.html?email

What are the chances of this?

At the 1994 annual awards dinner given for Forensic Science, AAFS, President Dr. Don Harper Mills astounded his audience with the legal complications of a bizarre death. Here is the story:

On March 23,1994 the medical examiner viewed the body of Ronald Opus and concluded that he died from a shotgun wound to the head. Mr. Opus had jumped from the top of a ten story building intending to commit suicide. He left a note to that effect, indicating his despondency. As he fell past the ninth floor his life was interrupted by a shotgun blast passing through a window which killed him instantly.

Neither the shooter nor the descender was aware that a safety net had been installed just below at the eighth floor level to protect some building workers and that Ronald Opus would not have been able to complete his suicide the way he had planned.

"Ordinarily," Dr. Mills continued, "a person who sets out to commit suicide and ultimately succeeds, even though the mechanism might not be what he intended, is still defined as committing suicide."

That Mr. Opus was shot on the way to certain death, but probably would not have been successful because of the safety net, caused the medical examiner to feel that he had a homicide on his hands. The room on the ninth floor, whence the shotgun blast emanated, was occupied by an elderly man and his wife. They were arguing vigorously and he was threatening her with a shotgun. The man was so upset that when he pulled the trigger he completely missed his wife and the pellets went through the window, striking Mr. Opus.

When one intends to kill subject A but kills subject B in the attempt, one is guilty of the murder of subject B. When confronted with the murder charge the old man and his wife were both adamant. They both said they thought the shotgun was unloaded. Thed old man said it was his long-standing habit to threaten his wife with the unloaded shotgun. He had no intention to murder her. Therefore the killing of Mr. Opus appeared to be an accident; that is, the gun had been accidentally loaded.

The continuing investigation turned up a witness who saw the old couple's son loading the shotgun about six weeks prior to the fatal accident. It transpired that the old lady had cut off her son's financial support and the son, knowing the propensity of his father to use the shotgun threateningly, loaded the gun with the expectation that his father would shoot his mother. The case now becomes one of murder on the part of the son for the death of Ronald Opus.

Now comes the exquisite twist. Further investigation revealed that the son was, in fact, Ronald Opus. He had become increasingly despondent over the failure of his attempt to engineer his mother's murder. This led him to jump off the ten story building on March 23rd, only to be killed by a shotgun blast passing through the ninth story window. The son had actually murdered himself so the medical examiner closed the case as a suicide.
Nemesis

Post by Nemesis »

holy crap..............thats got alota twists.....very nice ran
bob-omb

Post by bob-omb »

whoa thats so weird Ran O_o
Ran

Halloween Spirit

Post by Ran »

Normally I buy candy every year for Halloween. Yet in the six years I've lived at this house, I've had 5-10 kids total come to the door. The neighborhood is big, and over the years I feel alienated from the rest of them. It's as if everyone from the neighborhood tells their children to keep off my premises. I watch them. They pass my house. They look, but they keep moving past. It hurts my feelings. So to spicen things up this year, I bought a pumpkin to set outside the house in attempt to lure more then the average 1-2 people. I'll see how this year goes with the new pumpkin being on the porch and to see if my investment payed off.