How is Your Day Going? Wrath of the Smecchi's

Other misc discussion
Ararara-ra

Post by Ararara-ra »

Congrats Anon~

We do really need to kidnap Sol ~_~
I am yet another person who can't live without his vectors T_T

Ah.. today I ran PF chang Half marathon (13 miles), injures my left knee, had tons of fun and I am laughing about it but it hurts so much every time I laugh... har har.

I have a convention on the 26 :p
Guess I'll try to compete my cosplay against Lily's.

:D
My little 4koma paradise
Current status: Hiatus! AGAIN!

My tweeter
AngelLily

Post by AngelLily »

Ararara-ra wrote:Ah.. today I ran PF chang Half marathon (13 miles), injures my left knee, had tons of fun and I am laughing about it but it hurts so much every time I laugh... har har.

I have a convention on the 26 :p
Guess I'll try to compete my cosplay against Lily's.

:D
Awww. That sounds fun but bad.

Pictures~ XD
solwyvern

Post by solwyvern »

,Thank You everyone,

Well, today, I was able to get a bit of time so I spent most of it vectoring NanohaxFate, (I even had to steel a few hours from my supposed sleeping hours) :lol:
-
Anyway, things are finally starting to lean my way after a couple of weeks of bad luck. (What a way to start the year. >_< )

Oh, and I'll be on MSN soon, I was having so many messenger problems(and there even seemed to be some sort of trojan/adware messing up my comp.)
I also stopped using Trillian as I finally saw it's flaws.
So I finally got MSN, hopefully, I'll be able to adapt to it soon
boele

Post by boele »

today was nice..
i bought some new things..
some new manga...
the guy at the store thought i would ever come back xD

and i found something weird..
L and that other guy... uhm ( i thought ) with the name.. light..
o persons from death note with wings, a halo and the scary part..
in sexy woman undergarment xD..
wrexness

Post by wrexness »

Bah, blasted midwest... cold as ever, even with a total lack of snow this year...

Yesterday I picked up 5 manga for $27 because our Walden Books is closing down, so it's 40%+ off everything. On top of that, they were still running Buy 4 get the 5th free. I may have to go by again on my day off tomorrow... >_>
boele

Post by boele »

lately i have been working alot of days..
and never realy time to do alot of things but today is could yeah..
so ofcourse i watched episode 6 till 12 with the OVA of uta~kata..
great serie but only the OVA sucks..
why does manatsu-chan had to go -_-'
o well..

but almost time for work..
time to earn money
Myu-chan

Post by Myu-chan »

Well, today was normal unless because my friends that break up u.u'
Yesterday was weird...
I was watching TV, on the couch, then I raised and walk for the kitchen, so everything stay dark and I wake up with my mom shaking me screaming: "Mariana!!Mariana!!"My dad said I faint...
I don't remember anything on that moment, honestly was everything dark, just my mom screaming my name...she ask:
Mom: "Mariana, did you lay on the floor?"
Me: "I did?"
Then I start cry.I never faint, that was my first time, so scary...
Gardenia

Post by Gardenia »

Holy crud, Myu. I hope everything is alright with you! I've almost fainted myself once in the hallways at school. It was really scary because I was barely hanging onto consciousness, but your story is even scarier. You didn't even know what hit you. I hope you didn't hit your head or anything. Do you think you'll go to the doctor to get an exam?
Myu-chan

Post by Myu-chan »

Gardenia wrote:Holy crud, Myu. I hope everything is alright with you! I've almost fainted myself once in the hallways at school. It was really scary because I was barely hanging onto consciousness, but your story is even scarier. You didn't even know what hit you. I hope you didn't hit your head or anything. Do you think you'll go to the doctor to get an exam?
Oh my on the school?! Thank God I faint on my house.
I'll go on the doctor next weak.I think I hit my head on the floor, when I back to myself my head was hurting...well, I'm good today, maybe my pressure fall or something >_<' Thank you by concern with me ^^
Gardenia

Post by Gardenia »

Myu-chan wrote: Oh my on the school?! Thank God I faint on my house.
I'll go on the doctor next weak.I think I hit my head on the floor, when I back to myself my head was hurting...well, I'm good today, maybe my pressure fall or something >_<' Thank you by concern with me ^^
Well, I'm glad at least you're going to get it checked out. Fainting is most scary because of hitting your head. o__o;

*petpet* Feel better, Myu-chan! ^o^
Smithy

Post by Smithy »

Don't worry Myu-chan, that used to happen to me all the time when I was younger and look how I turned out. :)

Wait, maybe you should worry then... :?

Nah, just kidding. A sudden drop in blood pressure can cause fainting and occur infrequently without anything serious being wrong with the person's body and health. If however it does become frequent, seeking medical advice just to rule out anything serious might not be a bad idea. But I'm sure you'll be just fine, do not worry.
Fhant

Post by Fhant »

Thank God you're all right Myu. My brother fainted at a party and I saw him waking up, he has a scafe mark on his arm because of the fall. Just take it easy Myu and get well soon!!
[Signature space. $10]
Myu-chan

Post by Myu-chan »

Gardenia wrote:Well, I'm glad at least you're going to get it checked out. Fainting is most scary because of hitting your head. o__o;

*petpet* Feel better, Myu-chan! ^o^
Thank you Gardenia-san =3
Smithy wrote:Don't worry Myu-chan, that used to happen to me all the time when I was younger and look how I turned out. :)

Wait, maybe you should worry then... :?

Nah, just kidding. A sudden drop in blood pressure can cause fainting and occur infrequently without anything serious being wrong with the person's body and health. If however it does become frequent, seeking medical advice just to rule out anything serious might not be a bad idea. But I'm sure you'll be just fine, do not worry.
Haha XD
Thanks for the advice Smithy-san ^^
Fhant wrote:Thank God you're all right Myu. My brother fainted at a party and I saw him waking up, he has a scafe mark on his arm because of the fall. Just take it easy Myu and get well soon!!
I'll, thank you Fhant-san x3
Kagemaru

Post by Kagemaru »

Well, since all council and good advice has been given already, I just hope it never happens to you again. I have no idea what it feels like, fainting that is, but it sure sounds like a really scary experience. ^^;

As for my own...we had snow! SNOW~!! In Febuary! Who could've expected THAT? I sure didn't. I mean, it wasn't really all that cold yesterday evening. But I loved it! Too bad everything melted during the afternoon and became ice in the evening. I sure hope everything'll go allright with the carnaval parade tomorrow~!
Sig made by drake-sama~! ^_________^
canis

Post by canis »

So you also have carnival in holland now? I was wondering in which countries "Fastnacht" (as we call this carnival in germany) is celebrated.

I used to think the whole western world has Fastnacht, but my ex-bf from the USA had no idea what it is so I wondered if it is just a german thing.

I'm not a big fan of carnival (around here it means to dress up funny and to get drunk). I like the dressing up part and drinking abit is ok too, but people go kinda crazy over here and overdo it. >_> It's those stiff people who refuse to be funny thoughout the whole year that kinda explode with being funny in the carnival days. x_x

Well, I like Fastnacht anyway, cause it also gives me 2 days with no school! ^^ (yeah, it's just a big dressing up party but also an official holiday)

On Thursday (the day where many people go even to work and school being dressed up as clowns and stuff) I went to school wearing a short dress, boots and a witches hat, meaning I was dressed up as a witch.
... just that no one recognized it! o_O No one in my class was dressed up (bores...) and the teachers kept saying "oh none of you is dressed up", while I stand there in my witch outfit. As if I always go to school in a dress and with a big typical witch hat! T_T