How is Your Day Going? Wrath of the Smecchi's

Other misc discussion
Fhant

Post by Fhant »

Myu, I can understand that you're annoyed with the fact that you had to cancel something great, but understand that your mother wants to see you healthy (although I can't really understand a mass on your/for head..Must be my self believing ways...) In life sacrifices must be made to get along with the ones you love/like. (People who disagree, I know there are exceptions but remind yourself that you can choose friends and not family.) It's not much from me who had not much annoyances with his mom but I can understand a bit how you feel.

Anyhoo my day,
It went allright... last week of my intern and then have to secure myself for work and get some stuff right for my furtue, at least I know that I'll be getting a job and fixating myself on losing weight!
As some of you have know I'm having alot of problems with wireless. I've bought a shielded cable today and tomorrow/friday I'm gonna connect it to my wireless router and computer so I can play wow..errr... lurk Shuu more!!
[Signature space. $10]
Myu-chan

Post by Myu-chan »

Ararara-ra wrote:@Myu

Take it from me, be happy you got a mother. ^_^v
Oh my god!I'm sorry Ararara-sa-san!
Fhant wrote:Myu, I can understand that you're annoyed with the fact that you had to cancel something great, but understand that your mother wants to see you healthy (although I can't really understand a mass on your/for head..Must be my self believing ways...) In life sacrifices must be made to get along with the ones you love/like. (People who disagree, I know there are exceptions but remind yourself that you can choose friends and not family.) It's not much from me who had not much annoyances with his mom but I can understand a bit how you feel.
I know, you right.But was just a angry feeling on that moment, well in the way for the place to do the exam, we don't talk, was silence, but on the way back to home we start talk again ^^
AngelLily

Post by AngelLily »

Notice how Myu-chan said she was angry and not that she "Hated her mom". I think she has every right to be angry, but I did understand she knew what her mother meant.
Myu-chan

Post by Myu-chan »

Yeah, that's true.
I don't go to the psychologist anymore, and I discuss with my mom again... u_u'
I was taking my shower, then my brohters start:
Brohters: "Mariana!!Mom is waiting you!!Hurry up!!"
Me: "I'm with mass on my head!!Stop annoy me!!"

Then I leave the bathroom and my mom:
Mom: "Marian!!Hurry up!The psychologist is 17:20 and now is 17:35!!"
Me: "No you said 17:30!"
Mom: "17:20!!"
Me: "17:30!"
Mom: "Don't start discuss with me!!!"
Me: "........"

Then she call the psychologist and I don't go anymore...
She was almost jumping on me to beat me...I stay really scary...
But, well, things like that always happens, we just need a little time then everything get normal again
Forsaken-_-

Post by Forsaken-_- »

I understand your feeling Myu-chan,All mothers are like that sometimes maybe later she will be ok ^_^.So don't hate your mother.

Well as for me,my day is just boring as usual.
Nothing new,all old -_-.
Seriously if you where in my place you will just sit like a statue and do nothing at all,Blehh.
Myu-chan

Post by Myu-chan »

Forsaken-_- wrote:I understand your feeling Myu-chan,All mothers are like that sometimes maybe later she will be ok ^_^.So don't hate your mother.
I don't hate her, sometimes I just stay angry, but we ok now ^^
Look how my day start:
I wake up at 8:35, but today I had school!
Me: WHAT I'M DOING HERE!??!?!
So I hear my dad voice and I go talk with him:
Me: Dad!What I'm doing here!?I had school to go!!
Dad: What?I don't know anything, your mother take you to school, call to her
Me: Ok...
Then I go call my mom:
First try: nothing....
Second try:
Mom: Hello?
Me: MOM!What I'm doing here!??!I had school!!
Mom: Oh, I forget, you go tomorrow
Me: Image
AngelLily

Post by AngelLily »

You go to school on Thursday after carnival? Wow, talk about dedicated XD I never did. I always waited until Monday.
Smithy

Post by Smithy »

Well Myu-chan, that can be resolved by getting an alarm clock (or using your cell phone as alarm clock if you have one) and setting it so it rings and wakes you. That way you don't have to depend on another person to wake up.
wrexness

Post by wrexness »

Well, I'm making some progress getting through Hell Week Part III for me. By next Thursday, I have to have a program that solves peg games using uninformed breadth-first and depth-first searches. I've got the breadth-first search done as well as I can get it (meaning it only doesn't solve the most complex ones because it absolutely devours system resources to try), and "theoretically" I'll only have to change one or two words in the breadth-first to turn it into depth-first, so it seems like I'll have that done by the time I hit the sack tonight - which will hopefully be before 3:00 am, unlike last night/this morning. -_-;

The other program I've gotta do by Thursday is add the mines in my teacher's version of Star Castle. That'll be LOADS of fun </sarcasm>, considering right now I have no graphics and minimal AI experience, so I'm gonna have to stumble my way through both this week. >_>

Oh! And I'm just about over my illness. ^^ I had to call in sick to work twice this week, and because of the blizzard forcing my place of business to be closed last Friday, I haven't been in the office since last Wednesday. I'm going to be SO far behind on my e-mails... @_@
Myu-chan

Post by Myu-chan »

AngelLily wrote:You go to school on Thursday after carnival? Wow, talk about dedicated XD I never did. I always waited until Monday.
I hate my school,they do that because they have to complete the 200 days or something like that... ¬¬''
And it's my last year, I have to study more
Smithy wrote:Well Myu-chan, that can be resolved by getting an alarm clock (or using your cell phone as alarm clock if you have one) and setting it so it rings and wakes you. That way you don't have to depend on another person to wake up.
Things like that don't wake me up >_<' And I don't have a cell phone >_>'''
But I should try...

And I discuss with my mom again..... u_u''''
AngelLily

Post by AngelLily »

Eh, still weird. I was never forced to go to school on such ingrate dates just to complete schedule or something. And I attended private school.

I think the best thing at the moment is try not to pick up a fight? Even if she's saying something you don't agree with, just let her speak. Eventually she'll grow tired of it too.
Myu-chan

Post by Myu-chan »

Hai hai, really weird... >_<'
Well, I think we discuss a lot because we are so diferent, she like a type of music and I other, I like a type of clothe and she other x3
Always discussing because that stuff
Ararara-ra

Post by Ararara-ra »

Myu-chan wrote:
Ararara-ra wrote:@Myu

Take it from me, be happy you got a mother. ^_^v
Oh my god!I'm sorry Ararara-sa-san!
Worry not, happy chappy~~

Maybe I am being too cheerful or I am too broken? Har har.

Today I got the ball rolling and I am translating my FIRST full doujin.
I have only done 4komas so far and I am going to take a shot at translating a short Doujin of Fate/Stay Night with Rider as main character.

I'll post it when I am done with it.

Currently in real life:

Looking for a job still.
The business I was managing is over *sighs*
I can feel my bank account crying and my wallet getting thinner :p

But, oh well, it could be worse... like.. umm.. I could be married to Fhant.. and yah... that is a No thank you. =p
My little 4koma paradise
Current status: Hiatus! AGAIN!

My tweeter
shawurai

Post by shawurai »

I haven't posted here in a while, but something funny appeared before me today. I was reading the 23rd volume of Step Up Love Story when I noticed that pages 85 to 116 were printed upside down... And not only that, but the complete piece that is upside down is also placed in the wrong reading direction:

volume goes from pages 01 to 84 (correct print) -> pages 116 to 85 (wrong print) -> 117 to end (correct print)

I think someone else here is reading that manga as well, so anyone noticed that error too? I have a picture (don't worry, there is no nudity shown on the image). The image shows page 84 and 116:

Step Up Love Story volume 23 printing error
I shall speak neither hurtful nor harsh word, but shall speak respectfully, even of my enemies, for temperate words may turn aside anger.
AngelLily

Post by AngelLily »

Leaving in 20 minutes. Let's see what the new semester brings. -_-