How is Your Day Going? Wrath of the Smecchi's

Other misc discussion
Terra_Valentine

Re: How is Your Day Going? Wrath of the Smecchi's

Post by Terra_Valentine »

I was wondering what happened to Wrex.

I'm glad you got your luggage back Merun that would drive me nuts if that happened to me.

I'm at work, and I believe more and more that I need to find a new job, I think i'm seriously starting to get depressed from it >_>

My friend Raegan is in Italy right now, so my inspiration/motivation ti write is severely lacking and it's driving me up a wall. Stupid writer's block! *shakes fist*

In other good news, I have a kitty at my apartment now! He's an orange tabby with medium length fur named Thoth. He's 4 or 5 months old and demands attention every second he's awake, though he has discovered what the door is for so I'm a little worried there...>_>

But yay! I have a kitty again!! ^__^
Family:
Foster Father: MBF
Oldest Sibling: Merun (Lost)
Older Sister: Canis
Younger Sister: Angel Lily (Lost)
Currently: Emotionally lost, and determined
Zeether

Post by Zeether »

I just got TWEWY. Enjoyed it, but the stuff AFTER beating the game is murder. Especially the "fight this boss on Hard difficulty" requirements. Some of the bosses are utterly overpowered on Hard.

But I did like the final boss, reminded me of a game called Out Zone.
"Roger, Hawk leader. Ten seconds to departure."
Terra_Valentine

Today was alright. Heroes starts tonight (holy crap 3 hours @_@) and there is a quote from M. Night Shymalan (seriously don't know how to spell that guys name) that hints that he might be working on 'Unbreakable 2' so yay!

Still haven't heard if I have friday off or not. I'm hoping I do since I asked for it off last Wednesday, but I haven't heard anything yet.

I've spent so much money lately, which makes me sad and super stressed since I hate spending money, but Jason was nice enough to buy me two new sets of dice. They're super pretty and as always I love adding stuff to that giant bag I have ^__^ (i think it's over 5 pounds now)

Things have calmed down at work, but I'm still thinking about maybe going back to school. I'm looking at technogical colleges (they're like community colleges with a different name) to see if I can go back without having to spend the ridulcous amount for a University. I'm thinking about becoming an actual geologist specialized in seismology and mineralology. I really like it, and it's a subject that comes super easy for me.

I've also been trying to work on writing more, but have slacked out since my friend Raegan, who is my motivation to write anything, is in Italy until Wednesday.

Anyways, I think I've rambled on enough. Enjoy!
Family:
wrexness

Post by wrexness »

Well, on a somewhat positive note, I have found out that said supervisor is indeed retiring effective the first week of November. ^^

This weekend will be pretty rough though.. got a graphics program due Tuesday that I haven't started. Apparently the professor created the project using Visual Studio 2008 (which I don't have installed yet). I'm working on installing said development suite now, but jeebus it takes forever. It looks like it's over 3GB. @_@
canis

Post by canis »

wrexness wrote:Well, on a somewhat positive note, I have found out that said supervisor is indeed retiring effective the first week of November. ^^
I can imagine how good it felt to learn that. XD I'm happy for you. ^^
Ararara-ra

Post by Ararara-ra »

I am currently seating in a class discussing Modernism, specifically Ruben Dario. I had only 2 hours of sleep last night due to me preparing exercises for my students and finish up reading an article.

I haven't made up my mind fully on what I will be writing about in my thesis but I am torn between all the topics that have somehow nested themselves in my head.

*sigh* I think that if this keeps any longer I will fall asleep~
My little 4koma paradise
Current status: Hiatus! AGAIN!

My tweeter
Ararara-ra

Post by Ararara-ra »

Couldn't sleep and finally did it.

Erased my livejournal page and made a wordpress one.

Because it is cuter.

Yes... cuter wins.

http://arararara.wordpress.com/
My little 4koma paradise

My tweeter
Merun

Post by Merun »

Everybody is starting their wordpress recently xD

mine is at www.claritism.com
Merun @ Twitter
Ararara-ra

Post by Ararara-ra »

xD

Added you in my link list under Friend's Blog, hope you don't mind :)

And... I thought I was the only Arstechie in here :X

Nice to meet you ~_~

Though you won't see me posting much there.
My little 4koma paradise

My tweeter
Merun

Post by Merun »

I don't post there, I just happen to read their article. Anyway I need to organize a bit that blog and prepare my article ( 2 are finished draft, 1 is a new idea )
Merun @ Twitter
Ararara-ra

Post by Ararara-ra »

Ah, I see :)

Oh, btw check my profile in shuushuu again, changed my MSN contact info.

I am quite sure I had you in my old MSN. Had to give up my old MSN ID due to copious amount of SPAM being directed to that account.
My little 4koma paradise

My tweeter
Merun

Post by Merun »

OK, I have very bad news. I might not be available for some times because my graphic card, the defective 8600M died, so I need to contact Apple for reparation. It should be free since they extended the warranty. Meanwhile I will try to connecto shuu when I can but this is really annoying me...
Merun @ Twitter
Terra_Valentine

Awww Super sad Merun, I know how it is when something in a computer dies making it not work at all (Damn you processor!) >_<

Hopefully you'll be able to get it fixed quickly, Apple's tech support is good at least.

I was supposed to go to court as a witness tomorrow, but they will have to change the date again. This is the third time they've done that, which is kind of annoying. I've never been to court, let alone been a witness before, so it is kind of exciting, even if court is totally boring and absolutely nothing like Law & Order XD.

It's annoying though because the people at my work keep trying to get me to say I can't go, just because they don't want me to be gone even part of the day. It's starting to make me angry because they don't seem to understand that I want to see the woman punished for what happened, at least something, I really don't want her to walk. She did something dangerous and it shouldn't be aloud.

Jason gets off work earlier than me today though, so that makes me rather happy. Usually he doesn't get home until after 7, which totally sucks.

Work still sucks hard, but I'm looking for more work, it's just hard to find anything with how things are right now.

Anyways. I think i've rambled enough XD
Family:
Smithy

Post by Smithy »

With the help of Myuto and Gracie we found a way around the Yogurting IP block and were able to log in and play some Yogurting. Natsukashii ne...
kawaii-star

Post by kawaii-star »

That's great news Smithy!
I wonder how everyone's been...