How is Your Day Going? Wrath of the Smecchi's

Other misc discussion
MBF

How is Your Day Going? Wrath of the Smecchi's

Post by MBF »

For those who arent familiar with how this goes, you basically just post how your day went. As for the title, it can be a new one after a certan amount of pages, like "How is Your Day Going? 2: Angel-lily and demons" or something like that. To start things off...I just returned from Maui in Hawai'i last night and now back at work.
I WANT TO GO BACK!!!!!
Feel Free to add me to MSN, but leave your E-Shuu^2 SN on so I know who you are.
Hiromi

Post by Hiromi »

I'm at school and have a three page paper to write by tomorrow on FDR. (T_T)
Merun

Post by Merun »

I'm doing my homework that I should have done last week instead of watching anime xD
Merun @ Twitter
Hiromi

Post by Hiromi »

haha. I know how that goes. I was supposed to do my paper yesterday and my grandfather walked in and I was watching Lain. He was like "Uh-huh. That looks like writing a paper."
Smithy

Re: How is Your Day Going? Wrath of the Smecchi's

Post by Smithy »

MBF wrote:How is Your Day Going? Wrath of the Smecchi's
*twitch twitch* You want to feel Smecchi's wrath don't you? If so you best be prepared for excessive amounts of yuri boobglomping ecchiness beyond your most frightening imagination! Ohohohohoho!

ã‚
Rosa Gigantea

Post by Rosa Gigantea »

Smithy wrote: *twitch twitch* You want to feel Smecchi's wrath don't you? If so you best be prepared for excessive amounts of yuri boobglomping ecchiness beyond your most frightening imagination! Ohohohohoho!
This is relative to my interests.
Image Image
AngelLily

Post by AngelLily »

I'm here, looking at doujinshis when I should wash the dishes and prepare a college project.
MBF

Post by MBF »

Smithy wrote:*twitch twitch* You want to feel Smecchi's wrath don't you? If so you best be prepared for excessive amounts of yuri boobglomping ecchiness beyond your most frightening imagination! Ohohohohoho!
Dont lie...you love it and you know it.
Feel Free to add me to MSN, but leave your E-Shuu^2 SN on so I know who you are.
Evangeline Mcdowell
Site Admin

Post by Evangeline Mcdowell »

How did my day go.... hmm.. I just slept though it. I did go for a dip in the pool earlier in the evening but now I have water in my ears >_<
yurie~hime`

Post by yurie~hime` »

etto.. i think it's already past 12 am here.. and i'm still watching musical tennis no oujisama & bleach rock musical videos.. XD
Smithy

Post by Smithy »

Evangeline Mcdowell wrote:I did go for a dip in the pool earlier in the evening but now I have water in my ears
You have a pool? Nice! My country doesn't have the weather to really enjoy a pool often (an outdours one that is).
Then again what could I do in a pool? I can't see a thing without my glasses so I'd have to feel my way which would probably lead me too boobglomp and - squeeze everyone... wait, I see potential in that. Ohohoho.
MBF wrote:Dont lie...you love it and you know it.
It's no lie at all, it's just that any reason or excuse is good for excessive amounts of yuri boobglomping ecchiness.
Evangeline Mcdowell
Site Admin

yurie~hime` wrote:etto.. i think it's already past 12 am here.. and i'm still watching musical tennis no oujisama & bleach rock musical videos.. XD
Past 12 is an understatement Yurie-chan. It's almost 3 in the morning.
Smithy

Post by Smithy »

Evangeline Mcdowell wrote: It's almost 3 in the morning.
Shouldn't you both behave like good girls and be in bed then? I'm sure I can find ecstatic activities to entertain you... ohohohoho (still relative to Valea's interests too).

j/k of course :P
yurie~hime`

Post by yurie~hime` »

Evangeline Mcdowell wrote: Past 12 is an understatement Yurie-chan. It's almost 3 in the morning.
Almost 3am?? Hontou??? ugyaaa~!!! The clock in my computer is not correctly set so i didn't know how quickly time passed. uguu~.. where's my cellphone.. DX
Evangeline Mcdowell
Site Admin

Smithy wrote:
Evangeline Mcdowell wrote: It's almost 3 in the morning.
Shouldn't you both behave like good girls and be in bed then? I'm sure I can find ecstatic activities to entertain you... ohohohoho (still relative to Valea's interests too).

j/k of course :P
I was waiting for you to come online ^^
Dawn is fast approaching though, and I'm starting to feel sleepy again so.. oyasumi. And I still can't get that Timotei commercial out of my head XD