Re: How is Your Day Going? Wrath of the Smecchi's

Post by BamBam; »

I'm finally back from my 3 week trippp~!<3

It was so amazing!
I hiked and hiked..mountain biking~ water rafting! 8D
I went to places i've never ever...ever..been before in Texas~!<3
It was sooo mucchhh funnn!
It went by fast~ ;w;
And my brother and I are in the UK again.. (Yay..)
I miss fast food.
I miss the hot air.
I miss no school..like..like..err...school.
But....I'm so happy..~..

:oops:
I had my first kiss../////

With this girl i've liked sense I was little~
I've gone to that camp sense I was a baby, because my dad owns it with his friend. ^^
*squiggle squiggle.*

I'm so strong now!
So watch out!
..Yeah! Neh!
ewe

*sticks tounge out.*

Oh! xDDD
At camp,
People would call me 'Cat boy',
And my friend, *uses nickname* Cloudy~
We went to buy this little Raccon plushie (Inisde joke, don't ask. xD) and I named it, "Nyah".
So I would run around with Cloudy, and *uses nickname again* Sidpee, and i'd cry,
"NYYAAAHHHH~~~"
xDDD

So,
I my new nickname is. Nyah.
N-y-a-h.
Yeah~~~ :3

So~ I'm back at Shuu!<3
So happy~
I'm bussy bussy, so i'll be on and off~
Love you guys!<3
RockRabbit

Post by RockRabbit »

Oooooookay, who gave him sugar?!?! >A> *looks around*

Anyway, welcome back! *squish hug*
Glad to hear you had fun ^_^
...and gratz on the first kiss *giggle* *cough* XDD
  • Your lips, you lies, your lust;; Like the devil's in your hands
LilFlow

Post by LilFlow »

I'm back from France~!
(Actually, I got back on Saturday night but I've had no time to post anything! lol)

It was a good two weeks, lots of sun and being a tourist! (And an art student... lol wall drawings)
Viva les France! <--- Holiday blog ^^;;
Can't be bothered to write it all out again heh.

*looks up*
Wow bam-chan was hyper
It is good to be back in the good old UK though, I agree :D
Merun

Post by Merun »

Oh, I also climbed that big sand dune a few years ago xD
Merun @ Twitter
LilFlow

Post by LilFlow »

I swear I was going to die of exhaustion half way up it!
It didn't help that I've got arthritis in one of my knees as well, running the first bit was probably a bad idea.
Good day though :P

(Btw... what's the dune actually called... XD)
BamBam;

Post by BamBam; »

xDD SO! For the RP were doing, sense me and my brother have only one computer,
We have to switch off.
& I was telling Yuki about how Sebbytan (brother) walks around in a towel, all the time..
*plays clip*

Yuki4.0 says: (1:07:42 AM)
EVEN WHEN YOUR SISTER IS HOME?

Yuki4.0 says: (1:07:45 AM)
WHAT IF HE SLIPS OR SOMETHING

Yuki4.0 says: (1:07:50 AM)
AND THE TOWEL FALLS OFF

Yuki4.0 says: (1:07:51 AM)
AND BAM

Yuki4.0 says: (1:07:53 AM)
ITS JUST THERE

Yuki4.0 says: (1:07:56 AM)
AND AND YOUR SISTER ;A;

Yuki4.0 says: (1:08:01 AM)
SCARRED FOR LIFE

Max says: (1:08:32 AM)
Just so you know..this isn't Bam.

Max says: (1:08:37 AM)
:)

Now remember kids;
THINK BEFORE YOU SAY SOMETHING YOU'LL REGRET! XD;
Yuki2

Post by Yuki2 »

M-M-MEANIES ;A; YOU HAD TO POST IT UP. YOU JUST HAD TO.
Gang up on the Loli why don't you! ;A;
.... You know I probably won't be able to live this down for like.. FOREVER?

OTL
RockRabbit

Post by RockRabbit »

Looooooooooooooololololol~
-rolls on the floor giggling-
  • Your lips, you lies, your lust;; Like the devil's in your hands
LilFlow

Post by LilFlow »

Haha! Aww Yuki-chan!
*huggles*

Don't worry love I've done that kind of thing before to.
My best friend and her sister were having a massive argument and I said something on the offhand while we were talking online about her sis who was standing right behind her!
It was so awkward!

So don't be too embarrassed by it
(even if it is very funny :P)
Yatchen

Post by Yatchen »

Aahaha, d'aww, at least it wasn't anything too terrible, Yuki!
私は悪魔です。
Sasayaki

Post by Sasayaki »

; ____ ;
it soo hot i wanna die
And aaaaand -dies-
I have nothing to do anyways .___.;
& My brother's friends are using him >_>; to buy them things so i raged at him
& .____.; i'm starting to fail being a forum moderator on this forum 'cause @_____@' i know only english
& .___. too hot </3
  • Angel or demon
    I gave up my soul
    I'm guilty of treason
    I've abandoned control
Nana-chan

Post by Nana-chan »

bleh I had a horrible day. I hardly got any sleep last night. I moved into my dorm the other day and the beds aren't the greatest things in the world. (though everything else about them just might be!) I then got up early and ran around a lot while I did so. I ended up twisting my ankle a bit. I pushed the slight pain aside. Though and continued on that was until after we finished going and doing this community serivice bit. Which wasn't even that bad. The bus was running late and everyone decided we should just walk back to the school being it wasn't that far away. Needless to say because of my hurting ankle I fell very far behind and got very upset about it and went and cried my eyes out in my room for two hours. Needless to say by now my ankle is killing me lol. Yeah not good.

It is also insanely hot here.
Yandere Lover ♥ You should run now. . .
LilFlow

Post by LilFlow »

Got my A-Level results today =/
However! After being woken up at some ungodly hour this morning I found out that I got into my first choice of university to study Fine Art :D

I've just gotten home from the pub (nice and British lol) after getting my full results which were a lot better than I expected!
Today is a good day in my books.

Full rant is here~
BamBam;

Post by BamBam; »

BEST NIGHT EVER, EVER, EVVVERR!

So last night, we had small party for the last day of real weekend before school starts, which is saaddllyy tomorrow. ;w; But I have the greatest story to tell you..Shuu...ers..? ..OKAY!

So it was me, my friend Leigh, Shannon, and Hannah.
I'll give you a description of these people so you can get a good idea of what my day was like.

Leigh - CRAZY, Hyper all the time, stubborn, likes to get things her way, attention grabber (she's gets the guys eyes, if you know what I mean), she says she acts like a middle aged gay man sometimes (LOL), and she's a all around cutie. x3; <33

Shannon - (SHANE DAWSON!) She's the girl version of Shane Dawson. Nuff said. c: A GINGER!<3 So I call her Salmon, she's soooooooo funny, and does stupid things that make us want to pee are pants. xD

Hannah - Shy type, if given sugar...hell breaks lose, is normally the one to be dragged around, hides her face behind her hair because she thinks she's ugly when she has guys ask her out every day (SHE'S OMG, PRETTY!!), she wears these big black rimmed glasses, dresses up like different people each time she goes out (She's dressed like Kesha yesterday, LOL), and she's just the very shy type. xD; <3

Sooo~ It all started when Leigh picked us up from are houses, and we went straight to the movies to watch 'Vampires Suck', but first, we went to the eat at the place in the movies. So we all talked about what we wanted to order, and all of a sudden, all the girls saw these three guys standing behind us, but there was a wall blocking them from shoulder's and down. Me being the only guy there was like, "Ahh..ha..yeah. Cute..guys?" LMAO. <3

So my friend Shannon, she's crazy, so instead of saying, "Excuse me" to the guy's she yelled, "SQUEEZE ME?" But the guys gave her a weird look, and they all sank there heads and went back to giggling. So me being the sorta, hyper active, GIVE ME SUGAR, type, asked for whip cream in my Coke. xDD; Shannon had gotten a Milk Shake, so I was like, ITTTSS GOOOODD! So the waiter came up, and asked him to get me some whip cream for my coke, so he was like, "Err. Okay." And started laughing. So he gave me the whip cream and poured it all over my cup to wear it was falling out, everyone was laughing. xDD; And the waiter was like, "What? It's good." LMAO. I LOVE HIM!<3

So we all went to go watch the movie after we ate, and we ran into like 20 people from are school, and we all ran over to say hi, and hug like MANLY MENN! >D! So we all got together with are friends because they were going to see Vampires Suck to. So we all started watching, and it was SOOOOOOOOOOO FUNNNNNYY! Like me and Leigh were falling out of are chairs laughing so hard, and Hannah was like sitting there staring intensly when they were kissing, but then she was the only one laughing when they started walking, "HEHEHE THEY'RE WALKING! HEHE HAH!" xDDD; He laugh is literally, "Hehe"! xD;

So we finished the movie and all said goodbye to are friends, and went back to Leigh house. We went to Randalls to get toilet paper, to wrap, and tomatoes to hit with a bat. When we got there we found these carts with cars in the front of them, like baby toys, so my friends made me sit in the little car, and they told me to act like all three of there baby. We all went inside, and I imidently started crying like a baby and screaming and yelling, and so Shannon was like, "IT'S OKAY BABY!" and like 10 people were there shopping, and they all were staring, and some kids were laughing. But some butt face officer made us stop, and called us rebelious teenagers. xDDDD; So we all waited because it was like only 11 at night, and we felt it was to early. So we started to play a friendly of hide-n-go-SEEK! So we all ran in different directions to hide, and Shannon was it, so she went to search. I hid in a small little box, under a table, and like..a hour later, they found me asleep. XDD; So we tried to play again but the officer butt face, was like, "I dunnn wannnaa see you be runnin in my store and playin like dat!" Her english was very odd.. xD; So we all left, and went to Krogers, and got are toilet paper there and tomatoes.

So we all went back to Leigh's house, and went to hit small tomatoes with a bat! XD; So it was my swing, and I finally hit it after three times at trying, but then...some weird dude staggered out of these town houses by her house.
Shannon was like, "He's smoking pot..I smell it!" So automaticly Hannah freaked out, and was clinging to my arm, shaking, and so we Leigh. xD Thinking the guy could save them, when I was alooot shorter than them. So Shannon noticed that he started walking are way, so we all ran away, screaming, and slammed the door, and ran upstairs. xDDD;

TO WRAP THINGS UP; it was like at 2 in the morning, and we all went to go wrap this girls house, who's a frreeaakky stalker girl who is constanly following me, and tries to get me to like her....NOO. So we used 36 TOILET PAPERS ALLL OVER HER HOUSE! IT WAS BEAUTIFUL!<3

So that was my wonderful last day of summer. 8D;
<3
Rikenta

Post by Rikenta »

Let me waste your time here and let me tell you about my experience at my first convention~

Day 1

I went with my brother and his friends. Only one of them was a otaku. XD
My brother actually was making fake threats to crash us into the wall or park us in the
railway, since one of his friends had project Diva 2nd on loud speaker XD (And partly
my singing to the songs XD)

We eventually got there, and i went berserk at the sight of awesomeness of the cosplays.
I saw like 50 Ciels from Kuroshitsuji in his trap form, which was pretty cool. I bought a lot
of merchandise with the money my mother gave to me. I kinda had to buy this awesome
Sheryl Nome from Macross Frontier, which I wore on the second day and stuff. Yeah, nothing
else happened much on the first day other then the Anime Idol thing and The Cosplay contest thingy
mah-bob. >.>;; The acts were quite funny as well XD That is that there is to day one.

Day 2

I woke up at like 7am, and 5 minutes later, i find my brother there to pick me up to go the 2nd day; So it was like a typical late-for-school anime scene where you run out with a piece of toast in your mouth and badly dressed. I was wearing my cosplay actually, so I looked weird. And on the way, we went to the petrol station and i forced. Any to get out and pay with him, and the dude was giving a me strange look XD

Anyways, we picked up his friends and left and stuff. There went as many cosplayers. I bought even more stuff. It was the same as day one ^^U Cosplay and Anime idols and stuff. And while in line for something, there was a some girl who asked for a photo of me. I did so, and man, it was so awkward XD And I had literally 5 bottles of Ramune every hour or so. And that's some good stuff >:D
One of my brothers friend actually spent the whole day sawing out the plastic top off with his key to get the marble out XD

And most of the merchandise i got was Riku related and stuff. My brother got me a Shizuo and Izaya double sided pillow, which i sleep with... heheheheh.... but don't tell~ XD
demon lord ghirahim