How is Your Day Going? Wrath of the Smecchi's

Other misc discussion
demon_turtle1028

Re: How is Your Day Going? Wrath of the Smecchi's

Post by demon_turtle1028 » Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:38 pm

Yeah, the accident sucks, its not a good thing it happened, I was trying to point out something positive that happened :) I really hope you get better soon.
"Oh, and just because I like humans, it doesn't mean that I like you personally." - Izaya

Deia

Post by Deia » Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:53 am

Megu-San, get well soon...~

I'm watching my friend dancing... she's kinda funny :lol:

My day is going pretty normally, by the way...
Imperfections are the perfections of every human being~

Merun

Post by Merun » Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:43 pm

demon_turtle1028 wrote:Yeah, the accident sucks, its not a good thing it happened, I was trying to point out something positive that happened :) I really hope you get better soon.
Well, hopefully I did manage to make a few positive things because if not, damn I would have been in quite a depressive state. I'm slowly getting better too.
Merun @ Twitter

Evangeline Mcdowell
Site Admin

Post by Evangeline Mcdowell » Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:16 am

Well... just bought clip studio pro for no good reason.... I guess I should actually invest in a tablet.
Anyone else use this? And hwo do you find it compared to photoshop/opencanvas?

Merun

Post by Merun » Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:10 pm

Evangeline Mcdowell wrote:Well... just bought clip studio pro for no good reason.... I guess I should actually invest in a tablet.
Anyone else use this? And hwo do you find it compared to photoshop/opencanvas?
Bought it as well because there was a price cut a few month ago. I haven't installed it yet lol. In fact I bought it as my goal is to finally get a Windows 8.1 tablet this year. But I could still try it on my Wacom. I remember trying also Illustudio which is like the predecessor to Clip. It's quite feature packed, like vector support, drawing aids for perspective, 3D layers, and the brush engine is good, but SAI is sightly smoother on that aspect IMO. It may have changed now. It's a lot better for painting than Photoshop as well.
Merun @ Twitter

yong

Post by yong » Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:02 am

Bought it as well, only 2 hours left http://www.clipstudio.net/en/purchase
Hurry up before the time runs out! xD

Sara

Post by Sara » Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:54 pm

I thought a lot of times about saying this, but was afraid of being ignored and..never mind. I'm actually fine if no one replies, I just want to let it out and feel myself relieved. I hope that's okay.
Some kind people on Shuu already know about this. I'm not sure do I expect advices. Or even replies. I just want to let it all out. I felt like this for so long, and I can't take it anymore.
I feel horrible, to simply put. I'm depressed. I even went to psychologist. Talked to friends, both online and irl. Spent time with my family. Then twins...I even have a boyfriend now. But still, something is just not working.
I really, really tried to feel better. I wore a happy mask, both offline and online. I was good at hiding it. I always seemed happy. I had few breaking downs, but that passed fast and sometimes even unnoticeable.
I'm trying my best to feel something positive. I'm always numb. When I talk, I feel nothing. I feel empty. Even on my birthday. I felt like there is a hole inside me. And there aren't positive feelings to fill me. I also thought Shuu feels different. I feel like there is a big distance between me and other users. I started to look really careful at what I'm going to write. I was afraid that someone would notice I'm unhappy. But in same time I thought nobody will care. I'm running in circles, abd there is no way out. I thought about doing something I don't even want to talk about. I thought about leaving Shuu because I thought it's Shuu what makes me feel like this. But it's not. It's just me.
I don't even know why I wrote something that doesn't make sense. I don't hate anybody. I just don't feel. I'm stupid for even mentioning this. I should go back with my "happy-go-lucky" mask again and never be a bother with my real problems.
I'm sorry.

Merun

Post by Merun » Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:29 pm

Sara wrote:I thought a lot of times about saying this, but was afraid of being ignored and..never mind. I'm actually fine if no one replies, I just want to let it out and feel myself relieved. I hope that's okay.
Some kind people on Shuu already know about this. I'm not sure do I expect advices. Or even replies. I just want to let it all out. I felt like this for so long, and I can't take it anymore.
I feel horrible, to simply put. I'm depressed. I even went to psychologist. Talked to friends, both online and irl. Spent time with my family. Then twins...I even have a boyfriend now. But still, something is just not working.
I really, really tried to feel better. I wore a happy mask, both offline and online. I was good at hiding it. I always seemed happy. I had few breaking downs, but that passed fast and sometimes even unnoticeable.
I'm trying my best to feel something positive. I'm always numb. When I talk, I feel nothing. I feel empty. Even on my birthday. I felt like there is a hole inside me. And there aren't positive feelings to fill me. I also thought Shuu feels different. I feel like there is a big distance between me and other users. I started to look really careful at what I'm going to write. I was afraid that someone would notice I'm unhappy. But in same time I thought nobody will care. I'm running in circles, abd there is no way out. I thought about doing something I don't even want to talk about. I thought about leaving Shuu because I thought it's Shuu what makes me feel like this. But it's not. It's just me.
I don't even know why I wrote something that doesn't make sense. I don't hate anybody. I just don't feel. I'm stupid for even mentioning this. I should go back with my "happy-go-lucky" mask again and never be a bother with my real problems.
I'm sorry.
I kind of understand what you mean because I think I'm also from the same vein. Now I may be totally mistaken about you, because even after reading, I'm not sure at your "hole in life" is, and in fact, it seems like you don't know what it's.
So I will just tell a bit about myself.

Yes I seems happy, and friendly and all, but I know that I'm just keeping everyone at arms length. It's tough and I have felt depressed from time to time as well due to this. I have very few friends. I barely kept any contact with people on Shuu or friends from my university years. In fact I have decided to just move on in some cases. Relationships? I never had a real one.

The best medicine I came up with at the moment is writing, because I put part of me in stories, and allows me to search for that one thing I'm looking for. I don't write for anyone else, but myself. Though the hardest for me at the moment is to actually put some part for someone else to read. It can be extremely hard to open to someone else, because it's like I'm showing my weaknesses, the part I don't like about myself, the little inner corner you don't want someone else to see. Those parts are the hardest to confide and not something you share with anyone easily. Whether I succeed this is left to be seen.

I hope I was of help.
Merun @ Twitter

yuna

Post by yuna » Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:13 pm

Hey everyone, so I feel like I need to explain myself. I was a pretty active user for a while and I just left without saying anything. So I just want you guys to know I'm doing just fine. I moved out of my dad's house, and I am living with my little sister now. We rent a townhouse, and it's been a little tough getting used to the funds I have to get each month. Things are bumpy right now but I know things will settle down soon. Thank you to everyone here on E-shuushuu for making me smile. This is the place where I go to relax, and I feel comfort in knowing that people remember me no matter how long I am gone. I hope I will be a regular user again soon and not just a lurker Lol. Thanks again love you!!!

Merun

Post by Merun » Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:31 pm

yuna wrote:Hey everyone, so I feel like I need to explain myself. I was a pretty active user for a while and I just left without saying anything. So I just want you guys to know I'm doing just fine. I moved out of my dad's house, and I am living with my little sister now. We rent a townhouse, and it's been a little tough getting used to the funds I have to get each month. Things are bumpy right now but I know things will settle down soon. Thank you to everyone here on E-shuushuu for making me smile. This is the place where I go to relax, and I feel comfort in knowing that people remember me no matter how long I am gone. I hope I will be a regular user again soon and not just a lurker Lol. Thanks again love you!!!
I'm glad to hear you are doing fine. Good luck with your new home! It's true that Shuu is a great place and even I come back from time to time :).

Now since I'm posting here, I suppose I can share a bit of my life. If you read my previous post, you should know that I have been pretty unhappy for some time ( a few years ). Well, things are changing a bit. A few things happened in my life. Most people would find it sad, but it gave me new perspective, allowing me to change. As a result, I wrote a little something a few month ago, and I'm fine with sharing it with the folk on shuu

https://www.dropbox.com/s/x01gwsspdl60v ... n.pdf?dl=0
Merun @ Twitter

Aizawa

Post by Aizawa » Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:01 pm

You have a very brilliant way with words and I love the flow of your writing. Keep at it, you are very gifted in the writing department. There was a lot of emotion in this. I really love the symbolism of the garden. I'm so happy you shared this with us. I'm so sorry for the hardships you had to encounter, but I sincerely hope things continue to get better.
I've walked on water, run through fire, can't seem to feel it anymore.

Merun

Post by Merun » Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:02 pm

Aizawa wrote:You have a very brilliant way with words and I love the flow of your writing. Keep at it, you are very gifted in the writing department. There was a lot of emotion in this. I really love the symbolism of the garden. I'm so happy you shared this with us. I'm so sorry for the hardships you had to encounter, but I sincerely hope things continue to get better.
Thanks! I write a lot so perhaps I will share some of my more novel work ( pun intended ) later.

Took me some time to reply as I have been on holiday this month, travelling through France. A much needed break from work =w=
Merun @ Twitter

nardack2009

Post by nardack2009 » Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:05 pm

Acutally it is a normal day in collage.^^
I went home and made Chocolate Cake, but some little creatures in home ate it all.
And now just a daily practice on drawing. ^^

RockRabbit

Post by RockRabbit » Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:02 am

well, not that anyone was asking, but being so absent from shuu kind of drives a part of me to explain why I am kinda "gone" at the moment :lol:

I changed my work about six weeks ago and I am still a bit stressed over it.
It's a nice job tho, and I think being a part of shuu really helped me with this job, since I am currently working for an outsourcing company and our client is Ebay. My job is to check if the brands put on the articles of trade are the real deal or not. It requires a lot of google and special search engines and it reminds me so much of tracking down artists with hard to find websites :lol:
I even have a bunch of friends there and they really help me coping with my "change stress" (because I always freak out when something in my life changes)

In general, life is currently good with me. There are some things that happen in my housemates' lives that indirectly affect me, mainly because of empathy, but all in all things are going well for me.
And with all that.. Somehow I realized last Friday that I am depressed. I don't know if it's the weather or the job, but I cried for two hours and I feel very melancholic the entire time, since I switched jobs. Maybe it's the fact that altho I have more time now, my job is really far away and I can't go spend as much time with my significant other as I used to. Maybe it's the whole getting up early thing... but it stresses me even more to know that things are well and yet here I am, crying that my life is in order. :/
  • Your lips, you lies, your lust;; Like the devil's in your hands
  • ImageImageImageImage

yuna

Post by yuna » Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:36 pm

Aw so sorry to hear that you're depressed Rabbit-chii. I know depression is not a joke and anxiety can change your life for the worse. I'm struggling with it now as well. I think talking about it is the best therapy though. Everyone has a different way of coping. I like to isolate myself and eat junk food for example. You just need to find an outlet that is healthy for you. Exercising and yoga helps me out. Do stuff that makes you happy and feel better about yourself. Never be afraid to show how you're feeling; it's worse to bottle it up. I hope you feel better now it's been about a month since you wrote that; I hope I helped you.

I have a little update too. It feels like I always come here just to tell you guys bad news. I don't want to alarm anyone but I had a little health scare again. We aren't sure what's wrong, but we are trying to find the source of pain in my stomach. First, we are changing my diet and if the pain is still there, I need some more tests. I'll keep you guys updated. :D