How is Your Day Going? Wrath of the Smecchi's

Other misc discussion
RockRabbit

Re: How is Your Day Going? Wrath of the Smecchi's

Post by RockRabbit » Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:40 am

Thank you, yuna (:
I really hope your problem is nothing serious :/ Keeping my fingers crossed and I will wait to hear from you <3

p.s. about the depression thing, if you're still struggling with it too, I heard that Saint John's wort does well against depression :) I'll be trying out tea with it pretty soon, hopefully it will calm things down; you can try it too if you still suffer from it ;v;
  • Your lips, you lies, your lust;; Like the devil's in your hands
  • ImageImageImageImage

yuna

Post by yuna » Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:51 pm

Aw thank you for the advice Rabbit-tsu! My depression is flaring up because I got hurt at work, and I'm on meds right now for a neck sprain that happened last week. I go to the doctor again next week so I'm praying nothing is seriously wrong. :(

nardack2009

Post by nardack2009 » Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:43 pm

Hey guys! Yuna i hope there's nothing serious about your neck, and hope you get better ASAP.
Lately i passed my pre-medic year with a very good percent, i am happy for that. :)
i got a friend, a girl, ,she is from another city,she was a new friend, but she came here to study medicine.
She was really nice to me, we were very close, we studied together and did a lot of things together, but one day, she left me and never talked to me again, i really didn't know what i have done to her, Actually i didn't nothing, i asked her why? She said that she wanted to finish the year with her old friends, i said we missed her-me and some friends too-and then she said she will back, but she didn't, and we finished the year without her.
I really don't know what to do, next year she will be in the same college with me. And if she came back to me, i don't know if i would welcome her again or not? she was a good a friend but after that, i really don't if i should forgive her!
So what do you think guys, i really don't know what to do?!

Sara

Post by Sara » Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:59 am

Hmm, maybe you could give her another chance? If she was a very good friend to you and you liked her, why not? If she does it again then it's clear what's going on.
(But honestly, if it happened to me, I would never talk to her again xD That's how unforgiving I am)

Isoroku22

Post by Isoroku22 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:30 pm

Spent today's afternoon with sister at cinema watching 'Street cat named Bob'. Both of us enjoyed the movie. After that we went to cat cafe (less than 5 of those nationwide). We drank coffee, sampled salty and sweet tart and foremost enjoyed cafe's furry residents. We wanted to stay longer, but sister had prior arrangements so we had to make early leave.
As extra we had native Japanese (based on way she was addressed to, a teacher) next to us chatting with her students with mixed japanese and english on various subjects (sake, cats, anime/manga etc.).

ImageImage

Aizawa

Post by Aizawa » Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:05 pm

Wow. That's really awesome and it sounds like fun. I've always wanted to go to a cat cafe. Thanks for sharing.
I've walked on water, run through fire, can't seem to feel it anymore.

Leilani

Post by Leilani » Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:08 pm

idk why I'm sharing this with all of you but today aizawa and me got tattoos. he has many, and has many removed so ofc he takes his like a champ and he's laughing and talking to the guy and they're cracking jokes while his inner wrists are getting tattooed so I was like wait that's the more painful place to get them so I'll be fine. so I was like if he can do this I'll be fine haha. he takes it like a real champ and in forty minutes he's done.

its my turn and I had this cute tiny one of bird silhouettes flying on my arm planned out so the guy puts the image on my arm to get started and I get nervous meanwhile aizawa is there like you got this. his wrist is raw and bleeding and he was applying a spray for the burn and I'm starting to rethink it then the needle starts. omgggggggggg I screamed and cried and the guy had to stop soooo many times lol. it took over an hour for a tattoo that was supposed to be done in fifteen minutes. ^^ *sweats*

but I did it and it looks cute. Would I do it again? no.
ImageImage

Aizawa

Post by Aizawa » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:02 am

Y'all stop what you are doing and look at my new dog. LOOK AT HER
Her name is Sasha. X]

nardack2009

Post by nardack2009 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:22 am

OMG! You got a dog. :) :D
What a nice dog!. She looks great, i like her. 8)

Get ready Aizawa to clean after her. XD
Take care of her. <33

I want a dog, RIGHT NOW. :'(

Aizawa

Post by Aizawa » Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:44 am

This was something I was hesitant to post publicly, but I've been thinking a lot about how under appreciated a love between two friends can be when on the subject. I've been reflecting a lot lately about many things, some of it being my time here. I know this sounds like the typical 'hurdur friend zone' thing, but in my honest opinion the friend zone thing shouldn't be an actual thing in the first place, because no one is entitled to anyone and it's made to put pressure on someone else who doesn't return those feelings. But that's a huge rant I won't go into.

I think this site has had a positive impact on me and my life for the most part because this place gave me my best friend. Granted; I have friends offline and even a lover to call my own, but this friend and I have something special that distance can't really define. She's someone I want in my life forever. Sorry if this comes off as a typical, over the top dedication since there are times I can be rather over emotional, and I can most definitely be rather opinionated, but that's just what I am. You either get 100% or nothing at all. I'm willing to give if you're willing to receive. This post is my reflection on our friendship, on the biggest impact this place has given me. I have a habit of pushing people I actually want to befriend away as a natural reflex, but she was someone I was so intrigued in that I couldn't do that to her. It scared me and excited me at the same time, and even if I met her over a light novel translation, she became one of the most important people in my life. I have a big heart and a big mind, but I'm willing to throw everything out the window for her. I'm willing to chase stars and burn at a stake for her. I love her.

We would stay up writing these huge, detailed essays to each other catching up on life and talking about the smallest things and the biggest. When we wanted to share laughter, we shared it. When we needed a shoulder to cry on, we knew the other would have their back. I recently went through something rather controversial and personal, and while she didn't agree with the subject matter, she was there to offer me support through and through. Which comes as no surprise, because she was always supportive of me and was there for me regardless. We had movie nights where we would Skype and watch movies live together, then discuss them. It was fun, swell even, and it meant a lot to me that someone wanted to spend so much time with me. She's been my best friend for so many years because she's the most loyal person you can find. She's stuck around many people through many things, and will always be the first to ask how their day was. When I met her, I was going through a horrible time in life, and she made me feel better knowing I could make someone else smile.

She helped me through a lot in life and has taught me how to see things in new prospectives. Its been nearly six years, and she will always have me. I don't think the world will be ready for us when this duo collide, because the distance is the only thing stopping us from conquering it.

It's just so surreal seeing how I was compared to now in my time here. I definitely changed as a person. I'm just glad my bestie has stuck by my side through it all. That's all I'm getting at.

Siena Cruz

Post by Siena Cruz » Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:18 pm

That was a beautiful post Aizawa-san. That's all I can say :)

THAT CUTE DOG THO, I'M DYING-

Aizawa

Post by Aizawa » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:58 pm

Yeah yeah, this thread got me. But I feel like my life is falling apart, as if I'm losing every thing I worked hard to build up for in the last year. Part of the reason I'm trying to fight so hard for is for the biggest happiness my life
has ever contained, but I know the decision made is the better one. I'm not one to give up on someone if I love them, so maybe this is my punishment for that. I just have to accept carelessness has punishments, I guess.

Valea

Post by Valea » Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:42 pm

I'm doin' alright.

Whatever happens, I'll never give up, I'm unbreakable....

Leave it to Onee-sama, you can lean on me if you want to.
Attachments
postjpg.jpg
postjpg.jpg (6.27 KiB) Viewed 1786 times

Aizawa

Post by Aizawa » Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:42 am

Arigatou, Valea-nee! Everything will be daijoubu. ^^
that hurt to type but seriously, thanks.

Fawn

Post by Fawn » Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:34 am

making difficult choices is never fun but use it as a growing lesson. keep your head up.