Member pictures?

Other misc discussion
solwyvern

Post by solwyvern »

kowaii... *is scared now*

XD! now, for my pics.
ok, here: They were taken last Christmas.

yeah, I'm an Asian. Don't eat me! *cowers in a corner*
man, I look like a kid compared to you guys. well, I guess asian=short
even DG, who is younger than me, looks older than me. -_-; she's cute, btw. :)
Kagemaru and LadySakura have great partners. great couples. ... though, I've never had a girlfriend. >_> never had, never will.
unless she's anime =P

Drake looks like one of my classmates. :)
Smithy & Aragoma looks cool! very different from what I imagined. XD!
and AnimeJ too. 0_0! very surprised to see him post his pic.

Nemesis, what part in Queensland? I stayed in Goldcoast for about 2 months. three years ago.
@amfest: I challenge your hair. XD!

I want to see Eichi's pic too, since he's Malaysian. we should look similar.
lastly, where's anony's pic?!
Last edited by solwyvern on Thu May 10, 2007 1:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
TinkTenshi

Post by TinkTenshi »

Photos?
Ok! I'm photofobic(which is quite true and the reason why I use galsses and can't live without them>< but I'm to photos and sunlight and light in general xD)
Ok Here's My Flog^^ So you can see me...><

And here are some photos that aren't on my flog xD (But if you look at the pics You _HAVE_ to leave a comment any pic but a comment xD)
(some of my pics are taken without me noticing it¬¬) And have fun guessing my age xD

Bí taibhreamh id chodladh 'S na haingil ag faire ort * May dreams fill your slumber and the angels stay close ;)
amfest

Post by amfest »

solwyvern wrote:@amfest: I challenge your hair. XD!
Longest I've ever had it was a bit past my knees.though I don't really have any pictures about that time. I only have pics when I was playing gigs about that time though not the longest.

Gotta love how I'm so light complected that when a flash hits me I look like casper even though I'm hispanic >_>

FOREHEAD BEAM-U!!~~~

http://users3.ev1.net/~amfest/amviewclose.jpg

One of my favorite places to go sit and think
TinkTenshi

Post by TinkTenshi »

You are hispanic? Where from?^^
I'm hispanic and naturally I'm the palest and ghostliest of my class and of my friends>< They say I'm the sunshine and they the night O.o
Bí taibhreamh id chodladh 'S na haingil ag faire ort * May dreams fill your slumber and the angels stay close ;)
LadySakura

Post by LadySakura »

Yay more pictures. ^_^

amfest: I don't think I've ever had my hair that long and I'm a girl XD

Tink: Nice piccys. ^_^ You look young lol. I'd say about 13-15?

solwyvern: LOL awww you covered your face up. :)
The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return. <3
TinkTenshi

Post by TinkTenshi »

Am almost almost the age xD

Yeah! Solweyrn looks a lot like a friend of mine^^ (even if he has his face covered xD he looks like Zach)

I've had my hair THAT long xD but I cut it a year and a half ago to send it to kids with cancer><
amfest

Post by amfest »

TinkTenshi wrote:You are hispanic? Where from?^^
I'm hispanic and naturally I'm the palest and ghostliest of my class and of my friends>< They say I'm the sunshine and they the night O.o
hahah I know that feeling when I hang out with my cousins . . . dark and white chocholate >_<

Well I live in texas . . I'm not sure on my roots totally though somewhere along the lines family came from mexico I suppose. So I get the term hispanic XD though we tend to use Tex-Mex or meskin (meh-skin) around here near san antonio. Never really learned spanish very well . . . as it didn't interest me that much and now its far too late since I think i'm turning japanese XD . . . heh

EDIT: LadySakura I only knew ONE girl during school who had longer hair than me .. she was from columbia and it reached about her ankles :D
LadySakura

Post by LadySakura »

Her ankles?! :shock: That's crazy!

The longest my hair has been is to the middle of my back. ^_^
TinkTenshi

Post by TinkTenshi »

My almost ot my ankles^^
I'm Mexican so I know Spanish, a little pame (native language), a little almost none french xD, little latin, Of course English xD and trying on Japanese (My friends usually call me Ai.Tenshi^^)
amfest

Post by amfest »

heh I was wondering about your name since you have a tinklebell there why it's tinktenshi and not tinkyosei instead since tink is a fairy ^^ I guess you stuck to the tenshi thing ;)
LadySakura

Post by LadySakura »

I took Spanish in high school. I have forgotten a lot of it though lol
Nemesis

Post by Nemesis »

amfest wrote:
solwyvern wrote:@amfest: I challenge your hair. XD!
Longest I've ever had it was a bit past my knees.though I don't really have any pictures about that time. I only have pics when I was playing gigs about that time though not the longest.

Gotta love how I'm so light complected that when a flash hits me I look like casper even though I'm hispanic >_>

FOREHEAD BEAM-U!!~~~

http://users3.ev1.net/~amfest/amviewclose.jpg

One of my favorite places to go sit and think

amfest you are the only person that i guessed right with...you look exactly
like what i thought youd look like and with the hair....the longest iv had it was when i was a party animal..it was about the same as yours untill i got most of it cut off...i kept a rats tail going half way down my back and it was fun to have cos when some body made you angry all i needed to do was swing my head and my ratty would wip them...lol...PARTY ON ROCKERS 8) 8) 8) 8)
Terra_Valentine

Post by Terra_Valentine »

My hair, for the longest time was to about my mid to lower back, but it curls so it's really hard to say exactly how long it was. I recently cut it to a few inches below my shoulders and it's driving me crazy ^^....

Unfortunately I'm not a huge fan of pictures of myself, to give everyone some idea of what I look like, look at Robin from Witch Hunter Robin, just wish wavey/curly hair. That was the first costume I didn't really have to do anything for, not to mention it's the only costume I've ever done where the hair actually matched.

Sakura you've never been to an Anime convention? You should totally go to one some day ^^ This'll be my 7th Sakura-Con, I can't wait ^^
Family:
Foster Father: MBF
Oldest Sibling: Merun (Lost)
Older Sister: Canis
Younger Sister: Angel Lily (Lost)
Currently: Emotionally lost, and determined
Smithy

Post by Smithy »

amfest wrote:Longest I've ever had it was a bit past my knees.though I don't really have any pictures about that time.
Waaaahhh... I never had long hair (I actually never really had much hair to start). *Cries*
Isn't long hair like that inconvenient to wash/dry? I excercise daily so I shower a lot, long hair would be a total pain to me....
solwyvern wrote:Smithy & Aragoma looks cool! very different from what I imagined. XD!
Is that good or bad? :P What did you imagine I looked like then, I wonder?
gourry_gabriev610

Post by gourry_gabriev610 »

Drake wrote:funny topic ,I love Animej's face,he looks sooo happy and friendly Xp
btw,where is the power of youth here?
god I have to post my picture now....but I dont have any camera so i'll a post a basic screen cap...
that's me x_x
feel the eeuh..power of youth... :?
If you had glasses and a goatie you would look almost exactly like your avatar.
since every one else is posting there pictures you can see the face behind the name [/img]http://www.lansfieldproductions.co.uk/h ... sp?ref=323
I am on the right, I am teaching my nephew to clean a fishthat he caught. But unfortunatly he thought it was gross and was somewhat afraid of it.
Last edited by gourry_gabriev610 on Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.