Which character are you?

Anything shuushuu related that doesn't fit into the other forums :)
Experimentalriza

Re: Which character are you?

Post by Experimentalriza »

Not completely sure, but I think she isn't taken ^^
AngelLily

Post by AngelLily »

If you guys are going to insist on character x or y being "taken" or not, I'm going to lock this thread as a claiming thread and start warning you if this practice becomes common on the board.

The characters do not belong to you. You can't keep people from using a character just because you're "using it too". It's not like I like it when someone uses a character I already have as my avatar either, but you know what I do when that happens? I look for an original avatar, or as original as I can get. You can't stop that from happening. And you should all be aware of this. It really upsets me I have to repeat this for the upteenth time, because most of you are all pretty active members who were told this before, and seem to ignore what moderators ask of you.
Miyuri

Post by Miyuri »

O-ohh, please, forgive me, Lily-chwan. *bows down* I didn't know that I can't do things like that and I apologise, nene. This won't repeat at next time. ;__;
AngelLily

Post by AngelLily »

If that's the first you've heard of it, Miyuri, then don't take it too harshly. :) Just remember it in the future, and you'll be perfectly fine.
Tensa

Post by Tensa »

Correct. I read some post here... you can be... erm... Luka? Or who did you want to be the most from V XDDD
AngelLily

Post by AngelLily »

I talked to the other moderators, and we agreed that this topic brings more harm than good. I'm sorry.

Locking this topic for concept going down the drain.