Reverse Pixiv is an EXPERIMENTAL
GreaseMonkey script ( which doesn't work on GreaseMonkey atm wwww ). This is made for lazy people like me, but, it's NOT
an alternative to tagging.
Basically, lots of images on Shuu comes from Pixiv, so reverse Pixiv will do 2 things for you:
* Create a link directly to the image, based on the "Original filename" displayed on E-shuushuu ( won't work if it's hidden )
* I pushed the concept even further; it will fetch the romanji from my Pixiv Fetcher's database!
* It may even tag in your stead, but it won't :p
Here is a screenshot:
Capture.JPG [ 97.26 KiB | Viewed 314 times ]
Do note that this script will have to make a request to Pixiv to get the artist id. This can mean a lot of things:
* More bandwidth usage
* May be slow
* I do not know the policy of Pixiv for such script; normally should be fine since this act like a web crawler, but who knows.
Script is licensed under the terms of the MIT license.
Also, this script might not get artist name from Pixiv Fetcher; I'm doing some stuff on there so chance are I will break it down quite often. Still, bug reports and suggestion are welcome.
* Chance are it doesn't work on the medium sized pictures
* Won't parse auto pagerized image.
* Update Pixiv Fetcher's database.
* Link to profile
Request for comment ( in other terms, I would like some feedback for these ):
* Display Pixiv name if not in database
* Display Pixiv name along with the romanji from my databaseDownload link