Tagging team

Anything shuushuu related that doesn't fit into the other forums :)
Fhant

Re: Tagging team

Post by Fhant »

Valea wrote:Yeah, we need more people on the tagging team who go BACK and tag old images...
Now I'm not saying that I won't be doing that. I just hate it posting in old imaged, thus kicking it up for people that have "last comment date" on. But I want to help out, even if it means digging through the old images and tag them.
[Signature space. $10]
Neiumi

Post by Neiumi »

I would love very much to become a part of the tagging team. I'm very good with artists' names. I am very disappointed at the insufficient tags of the older images and would love to help out.
Ninny-Chan

Post by Ninny-Chan »

I'd like to join the tagging team, if you'll have me.
I like tagging pictures and I think I'm pretty good at it.
Not so great at artists though. >>
angelhalo777

Post by angelhalo777 »

hello it me angelhalo777 i would like to be on the tagging team im really good at tagging and i can tag some old images that havent even been tagged. also im really good at tagging artist tags.
angelhalo777
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

I wanna be on the tagging team~!
Please~?
::Puppy eyes::
Andell

Post by Andell »

Well, if you need some help in the tagging team, I could join too. I'm bad when it comes to artist names, but I can deal well enough with everything else.
cherry-babeh

Post by cherry-babeh »

I would like to be part of the tagging team, i know every tag and its meaning. I am also very good at sources and once i know the source i know the characters too! so please consider it i would really like to help shuu since its one of the best sites ive ever seen :3
Last edited by cherry-babeh on Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yuki2

Post by Yuki2 »

I guess I'll try again. I'll like to help in anyway as possible, I do very well with tagging images, and I have a lot of time on my hands so I can go back and tag the old images. I'm fairly well with tagging Artists as well.
mewmew_grl

Post by mewmew_grl »

I would like to join the tagging team. I go on almost everyday and i got some experience in other places (even though i'm new). I also know a few sources that can be added. I want to help out e-shuushuu a little more. I pretty much get what's going on everyday here. I'm good at communicating and i love helping out.
Last edited by mewmew_grl on Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yuka-Chan

Post by Yuka-Chan »

I would like to be in the tagging team,i visit the website everyday and mostly on the computer also i like to help people with tags and i would tag old images too
Last edited by Yuka-Chan on Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
‎A moment of beauty Still it remains only a memory
A stunning artifact of the past The one, the true, the last
Did I have to trust you?
Truly and madly and blindly
neko_nekogami

Post by neko_nekogami »

I would love to join the team. I see things all the time that need tags changed.
We are currently in need of a lot of characters canon or original! Stop by to see what canons are available or create your own character!
softfang

Post by softfang »

I would really like to be a part of the tagging team. I think I have gotten much better at tagging my images that I upload (both description and artist/source tags), and I really enjoy doing it. Please consider me to be a good addition to the tagging team. I'd really try my hardest to be one of the best taggers I can be here on shuu! <3
DeviantArt Commissions OPEN | Remember 6.12.2016
BlueberryChan

Post by BlueberryChan »

Ohhh I would love to be a tagging team member!~
I can tag really good like the other people I almost make no mistakes
But it's okay if you say no I understand you might have to many tag team members.~
Oh and I found pics that don't have some tags on them I would like to fix them o-o
MikuPowah~(WithNegi O:<)
neko_nekogami

Post by neko_nekogami »

*really really really really wants to be on the tagging team* It would be much easier just to be able to change things myself when I see missing tags, especially with the really old pictures that have like, no tags.
We are currently in need of a lot of characters canon or original! Stop by to see what canons are available or create your own character!
Yatchen

Post by Yatchen »

*digs up this thread*
I'd like to apply for the tagging team because I have a wide knowledge of artists, especially those on pixiv, I can read Japanese to an extent, I am willing to work hard to find artists names and whatnot. It seems as though there are only a handful of members on the tagging team that are able to effectively do that.
In addition, I understand how shuushuu works; tagging system and otherwise, and I want to do all I can to make the site work more efficiently.
Please consider me. \>.</
私は悪魔です。