Is MMD allowed on the site?

Anything shuushuu related that doesn't fit into the other forums :)
Sinamuna

Is MMD allowed on the site?

Post by Sinamuna »

I've only seen maybe two or three uploads of 3D models clearly from MMD that were allowed. I'm just curious because I'd like to upload pictures of my own models.
"When I met you, flowers started growing in the darkest parts of my heart."
Crimson_Camelia

Re: Is MMD allowed on the site?

Post by Crimson_Camelia »

If I remember correctly, it was once discussed on mods forum, but I don't remember what consensus we have reached, sorry.

Personally I am not against them as long as they have good quality and are anime-styled (and don't look like Sims models). However, I also think there should be restriction against flooding Shuushuu with too many MMD/3D in general images at once - similar to what we have for uploading cosplay images.
Sinamuna

Re: Is MMD allowed on the site?

Post by Sinamuna »

Crimson_Camelia wrote:If I remember correctly, it was once discussed on mods forum, but I don't remember what consensus we have reached, sorry.

Personally I am not against them as long as they have good quality and are anime-styled (and don't look like Sims models). However, I also think there should be restriction against flooding Shuushuu with too many MMD/3D in general images at once - similar to what we have for uploading cosplay images.
Yeah, that flooding thing makes perfect sense. This is an ANIME board, after all. Not 3D. XD
"When I met you, flowers started growing in the darkest parts of my heart."