Megami Magazine

Requests specific images, artists, styles, etc here
Crimson7

Megami Magazine

Post by Crimson7 »

I've only seen what kind of material the Megami Magazine has about 2 days ago. Is there a site somewhere that I can get scans of posters they've given out?

What exactly is Megami Magazine and what's the difference between their versions (like the "regular" and "Deluxe")?
Fettgans

Post by Fettgans »

The Megami Magazines are released by Gakken and are mostly based on fanservice.

The main attraction of the normal "Megami Magazine" is definetly the posters but there's also a lot of articles (in japanese of course) about anime and anime-related games.

The "Megami Deluxe" contains nothing but full pages illustrations (and a big poster).

There is also a "Megami Creators" which focuses on presenting illustrators and games (mostly eroge), if you are only interested in anime-related things, don't bother getting it. There's only one big poster bundled with it but there are a lot of full page illustrations.

I don't know where to download them, I buy them. The posters are usually posted on e-shuushuu however, except the very borderline ones.

There is also another magazine of the same kind : Comp H's (Comptiq Heroines) released by Kadokawa.
|[ Current projects : DoujinSuki | CF ]|
Crimson7

Post by Crimson7 »

Thanks for the very useful info.

Where do you buy them and how much are they? I'd buy them if I could...

Also, what other magazines offer many posters?
Fettgans

Post by Fettgans »

I buy them from Archonia.com, but since you're not from western europe you should look at others online shops such as http://www.hlj.com/ or seek advice from other philippinese otakus.
|[ Current projects : DoujinSuki | CF ]|
aoie_emesai

Post by aoie_emesai »

You can go here (http://www.anime-artbooks.org) for some Megami Scans. I haven't gotten any myself, but it's there.
Lost n Story
Visit me at Animesuki Forums or www.daisuki.com.br