Ran's Top 50!

Other misc discussion
Ran

Ran's Top 50!

Post by Ran »

Yay I finally finished it! (I think)

Took a while to judge a place them, but I think it's good to go! If you'd like to make your own, here's a blank chart to fill in yourself!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v92/N ... 8Blank.png

:mrgreen:
Smithy

Re: Ran's Top 50!

Post by Smithy »

Do not be fooled people! Although Ran may try to hide and disguise it, I discovered his evil ploy behind this top 50 list!
By adding CC, Evangeline, Len and Horo who are each several hundred years old, he significantly bumps up the total average age so he can pass the total list of as not-loli. Do not be decieved by his fiendish and feemble attempt to mask the overbearing abudance of loli in that list!

I call Morgan Freeman to the rescue!
Merun

Post by Merun »

it's written Top 100 at the top :o where are the 50 others? xD
Merun @ Twitter
Ran

Post by Ran »

Merun wrote:it's written Top 100 at the top :o where are the 50 others? xD
Refresh. It's been fixed. I noticed it a while ago. :wink:
Smithy wrote:Do not be decieved by his fiendish and feemble attempt to mask the overbearing abudance of loli in that list!
Hey! #18, #26, #29, #32, #39, #42, #45, and #49 are non-loli and non-loli-ish. :P

That's 8/50 so HA!

Wait, that's really not good odds is it? :lol:
DSJFX18

Post by DSJFX18 »

I'm more amazed at the fact that you managed to create a favorites list up to 50. I have a hard time determining who is who in terms of rank. Even when sorted by tiers.. I have some difficulties..

Hmm.. #11 Maryann, I think would fit under the non-loli catagory..
canis

Post by canis »

Smithy wrote:I call Morgan Freeman to the rescue!
I remember that one! XD Funny that it was brought back up.

How long does it take to make a list like that? I guess I would also have the biggest problems deciding which rank to give who.
Ran

Post by Ran »

DSJFX18 wrote:I'm more amazed at the fact that you managed to create a favorites list up to 50. I have a hard time determining who is who in terms of rank. Even when sorted by tiers.. I have some difficulties..
The hardest part was, like Canis said, calcuting where everyone placed. I have a lot more favorites, but organizing them in order of favoritism was tough. 8)
DSJFX18 wrote:Hmm.. #11 Maryann, I think would fit under the non-loli catagory..
Going on technicalities, a lot of the loli-ish girls aren't loli. Ilya, Nanako, Yutaka, Ma-ryan, ect... The fact that they appear loli-ish puts them in the category. :wink:
DSJFX18

Post by DSJFX18 »

Ran wrote:The hardest part was, like Canis said, calcuting where everyone placed. I have a lot more favorites, but organizing them in order of favoritism was tough. 8)
Yeah, thats why I was amazed you managed to rank up to 50 like that.. Why not try going for 100 heh 8)
Ran wrote:Going on technicalities, a lot of the loli-ish girls aren't loli. Ilya, Nanako, Yutaka, Ma-ryan, ect... The fact that they appear loli-ish puts them in the category. :wink:
And wait wait what? Ilya is a loli no matter how I see it.. In both form and age.. Unless you're using that fact that shes not exactly human against her?
Ran

Post by Ran »

DSJFX18 wrote:Yeah, thats why I was amazed you managed to rank up to 50 like that.. Why not try going for 100 heh 8)
I did, but I was getting tired of arranging characters. :lol: Last year I did a Top 100.
DSJFX18 wrote:
Ran wrote:Going on technicalities, a lot of the loli-ish girls aren't loli. Ilya, Nanako, Yutaka, Ma-ryan, ect... The fact that they appear loli-ish puts them in the category. :wink:
And wait wait what? Ilya is a loli no matter how I see it.. In both form and age.. Unless you're using that fact that shes not exactly human against her?
She's 16, thus not loli. Well, not where I live anyway. 8)
Fuwari

Post by Fuwari »

Ran wrote:If you'd like to make your own, here's a blank chart to fill in yourself!
Made my own Top 10. Had to make a new chart since using yours would have been rather wasteful. ^^;;

dancu

Post by dancu »

lol very awesome Ran
i see that Francesca shot up there very quick well it is Hazuki's seiyuu

well i would try to make one but i dont like ranking my lolis i mean my favorites
for teh cu has lots of love to go around XD

i do feel that ichijo eika should be ranked higher
DSJFX18

Post by DSJFX18 »

Ran wrote:She's 16, thus not loli. Well, not where I live anyway. 8)
Omg. Wow. That was a big surprise. Always thought that she was around 12 or so. Well I did some research, and from my calculations she seems to be about 18. She was born 8 years before the events of Fate/Zero apparently.
Lio Tsuki

Post by Lio Tsuki »

Thank you Ran for the layout-whatsit with the boxey-things and stuffies. (I hope you dont mind I used some of your hearts and what-sits)
Attachments
Top50holymoly.PNG
Top50holymoly.PNG (1.2 MiB) Viewed 9632 times
Little Miss Morbid
sig by Sekai <3
oleo_sidhe

Post by oleo_sidhe »

Ran

Post by Ran »

^ I'm sensing a pattern there... :lol: