Tagging team

Anything shuushuu related that doesn't fit into the other forums :)
Rikenta

Re: Tagging team

Post by Rikenta »

i go on shuu heaps and i feel i'd like to something and yeah i'd like to become part of the tagging team
demon lord ghirahim
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

I know I applied a lot, but I think you should give me a shot at the tagging team. I know the tags, and the rules. I am pretty much active all the time, unless I have to go somewhere. Besides, I want a miad uniform~! xD
z_angelic

Post by z_angelic »

I am withdrawing from my application.I will come back,when I learn more artist's styles and more charcters. :)
☆ íf í hαd α stαr fσr єvєrч tímє чσu mαdє mє smílє, í'd hαvє α whσlє níght skч ín thє pαlm σf mч hαnd. ☆
x;Blue Ice;x.

Post by x;Blue Ice;x. »

May I join?
I'd really appreciate it. ^^

I have tagging problems.

:3
Feels like I'm wearing nothing at all, nothing at all, nothing at all. :)
Kagemaru

Post by Kagemaru »

Err, if you know that you have problems with tagging, then it's best if you did not apply at all. We need people who're good at tagging and who understand the system and how it works.
Sig made by drake-sama~! ^_________^
Yatchen

Post by Yatchen »

I think he meant he has problems (wants to fix tags) when tags aren't correct.
私は悪魔です。
Amu~san

Post by Amu~san »

Can I join the tagging team? I'm good at noticing Ema Toyama's works. I also know the tagging system and how it work very well :D I only been here for 8 months(?) but I can handle old images like fast :D
Anyway, there are ALOT of Miku Hatsune images with a incorrect hair color. Like the image, it would be blue color, but Miku's offical hair color is cyan, which is closer to green, therefore, tag "green hair". But most of Miku Hatsune images are blue haired color. I would be happy to fix the old images with the new tagging system. :3 Also, there are trap images that are really genderswap images. I would be happy to change it :D
But I'm just asking XD I can stay as a regular member if I can't appy here .w. it fine.
“Damn all you lolicon! (このロリコンどもめ!! / Kono Lolikon-domo-me!!)”
sandychild

Post by sandychild »

I would like to join the tagging team. It seems I stubble on a lot of un tagged images, and it bothers me a lot. I am able to identify a good amount of artists, and always happen to stuble upon an image with an artist that I reconize, yet untaaged. I also know the artist for a lot of CG sets. I am very good with characters and sources and I'm willing to still learn more. I learned a lot from Yatchen-sensei about artist sites, and gets minor to almost none help from Yatchen to identify the artist for the site. Also, I can navigate myself around pivix and am able to identify the artist MOST times (I'm not as good at this as Yatchen though). I also learned a lot about the tagging system and how it works for a period of time. I am not lazy and I am willing to help Shuu with all my capabilities :) Please consider me.
Strawberry

Post by Strawberry »

I would love to join the tagging team~! I enjoy helping others with tags and tagging artists ^^ I'm really good at tagging and finding artist's names, and I know all the rules. I hope you'll consider me! :3
Nana-chan

Post by Nana-chan »

If you are ever looking for a few extra taggers I would be happy to assist. I have been on shuu for a while. I feel like I have a pretty good understanding of the tagging system. I am pretty good at spotting artist tags both pixiv and those not involved in pixiv. I can read Japanese a bit so I can always help identify artist as well. I always try and help shuu in any way I can. So if you would like to consider me for the tagging team I feel I could be helpful even more. ; )
Yandere Lover ♥ You should run now. . .
spaceball

Post by spaceball »

Well, I spend almost all the time here in the e-shuusuu, and I think I could participate. I'm good with the tags, but I do not translate the kanji of the artists. D8
Tensa

Post by Tensa »

Ohayosu~
Should I give it a shot? Well.... sure.

The only problem for me is... the Wiki ... I don't know how to work with it ^^'
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

I know my way around shuu to be a moderator, or a tagger. Which ever you prefer.

Tensa, I think you will make it. xD
Rikenta

Post by Rikenta »

@Tornado&Tensa: i think you to will really get it~!

I'm really keen, but i don't think i'll get chosen...^^;
demon lord ghirahim
sandychild

Post by sandychild »

Well, Tornado is a mod at zerochan ^^