Website Errors

See something wrong? Let us know
Nana-chan

Re: Website Errors

Post by Nana-chan »

It was already fixed by anony young posted the same problem in another thread . Anony said it was a invalid user ID and it's fixed now so no more problems ^^
Yandere Lover ♥ You should run now. . .
Kagemaru

Post by Kagemaru »

Hmm...bit of a bug here:
Every time I recieve the notification of a new PM in my mailbox, I click on the link to the PM box and it opens a page of Shuu, saying that the page could not be found.

Redirection error, something like that?
Sig made by drake-sama~! ^_________^
Fallacies

Post by Fallacies »

I seem to be having a problem. When I log in to shuushuu, everything seems fine until this happens...

Sorry for the trouble.
Attachments
...then this happens....<br /><br />This happens everytime i try to view my profile or upload images. I don't know what causes these errors to happen.
...then this happens....

This happens everytime i try to view my profile or upload images. I don't know what causes these errors to happen.
e3.JPG (120.69 KiB) Viewed 9386 times
anonymous_object
Site Admin

Post by anonymous_object »

If you find yourself getting logged out after clicking a link immediately after logging in, you probably have a problem with cookies. The site requires cookies to keep your session active.
e-shuushuu!
Fallacies

Post by Fallacies »

How can I fix it? I use Mozilla Firefox as my Internet Explorer.
Fhant

Post by Fhant »

You can try deleting your cookies, it's in the Tools option I think.

If that doesn't work, you can try pressing alt and F5 at the same time. This will delete your cache memory of your browser.
[Signature space. $10]
Fallacies

Post by Fallacies »

Thanks! Sorry for the late reply. I'll try it now.
Valea

Post by Valea »

I have a problem trying to upload a new avatar on the board. When I click "submit" I see this above the header:
Warning: move_uploaded_file() [function.move-uploaded-file]: Unable to move '/tmp/phpF1Zafe' to '/var/www/e-shuushuu.net/avatars/8fd52f3b5dfd1ab6e48693b8d1e22f77.gif' in /var/www/e-shuushuu.net/common/functions/uploadimage.php on line 68

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/e-shuushuu.net/common/functions/uploadimage.php:68) in /var/www/e-shuushuu.net/common.php on line 78

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/e-shuushuu.net/common/functions/uploadimage.php:68) in /var/www/e-shuushuu.net/common.php on line 79

And the message "Could not move file."
I have Firefox but I tried using other browsers and even deleting my cookies. What's up with that?
Merun

Post by Merun »

I just tried and I got the error too. I guess the cause is the same as for the wiki. Gotta poke someone for the server again since they weren't present yesterday.

edit: ok, the problem should be solved now
Merun @ Twitter
Amu~san

Post by Amu~san »

Hello :D I don't know if it ok to post here ;w;
Anyway, I been havin alot of problems with tags. When I tags group pictures, most of the tags disappear O_O When I retag it, they disappear again. I retag alot in one picture to get the tags right. -3-
“Damn all you lolicon! (このロリコンどもめ!! / Kono Lolikon-domo-me!!)”
Julia

Post by Julia »

This is minor thing, but I reported an image and it said "Report sumbitted." It should be "Submitted" (I'm just a spelling freak.)
Mami chibi drawn by Jiino, animated by me. | Sophie sig by Misuzu | My Anime-Planet page
RockRabbit wrote:but you know, not every image has a source and not every character has a name :3
yong

Post by yong »

Hmm, i get the error message when trying to log in to shuu o3o
Warning: require(exceptions.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/e-shuushuu.net/account/login/common.php on line 5

Warning: require(exceptions.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/e-shuushuu.net/account/login/common.php on line 5

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'exceptions.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /var/www/e-shuushuu.net/account/login/common.php on line 5
Forum is fine though.
Evangeline Mcdowell
Site Admin

Post by Evangeline Mcdowell »

My fault Yong. Try again now.
yong

Post by yong »

Just tried on Google Chrome, finally able to log in, Thanks~!
Evangeline Mcdowell
Site Admin

Post by Evangeline Mcdowell »

lol, chrome had nothing to do with it though... I just uploaded the wrong file to the wrong server....