E-ShuuShuu Member self-introduction thread

Other misc discussion
aeriechou

Re: E-ShuuShuu Member self-introduction thread

Post by aeriechou »

Since this is my first day using/knowing of this site, I guess I should do an introduction. >w<;;

Soo.. My name is Aerie. Like in my username~ The 'chou' part is French and it litterally means 'cabbage', but it's used as like 'dear' or 'love'. ;; A sweet term~ I also go by Arisha~ But call me whatever you would like. ; w ;
I am fourteen years of age. ;; I used to live in the United States of America, but I moved to Lithuania about two years ago. ; w ; (I like it here in Lithuania better. ;D) Even though I've been here for two years and have been learning Lithuanian for two years, I still can't understand! ; A ; ;; But I'm still trying my hardest!
My favourite series is Axis Powers: Hetalia and there will surely be many photos uploaded by me in the future of the series (mostly of Yekaterina >w<;;). Though I can assure you all that I will be favouriting more than uploading. ; w ; ;;
Ahm.. Well, since I intend on being an active member of these forums, I might as well say this: I use 'faces' like ; w ; ; A ; ; ~ ; CB C: ų A ų ū A ū u . u ||OTL orz OTL ... Yeah, those. And others. Many, many others. >w<;; Back to my main point. I use those way too often, so please forgive me.

Ah, well.. ;; That was.. That was embarrassing. ;;

Also, one more thing. ;; Even after two years, I am not fully used to my Lithuanian keyboard, so sorry if I randomly type Ą, Č, Ę, Ė, Į, Š, Ų, Ū or Ž. Th-That's just me trying to get to a symbol on my keyboard. OTL I hate having to hold down ctrl + alt + shift to reach the symbols. ;;
Mizuiro-chan

Post by Mizuiro-chan »

Nyoo!! Well, so I will introduce myself to the forums as well.. ^________^'''
Nickname is MizuIro (means Light Blue or "aquamarine" color in japanese), you can call me Mizu (Aqua in latin, but is the same =w='')

I'm a big vocaloid fan, i'm commonly called "Miku-chan" as well, because i've known the softare since Meiko and Kaitoand all the other english and occidental vocaloids, but i have followed Miku since she was "born"
As you may have seen while checking the image board, I love Miku and Kaito pairing!! <3 (sorry KaitoxMeiko fans >.<) maybe because I identiy myself with the pairing :3... and they both singing together sound very cute!! x333

Anyways, I also love singing and that's why they agree with my "Miku" nickname... heee lol, but I dont know if I'm good at singing,, but I do like doing it, so I guess that's the most important thing, ne? n_n also heck, I'm crazy at the dance floor, when music is on, I can't help myself and start
dancing

I also love drawing I wonder where to put some of my ddA drawings so that everyone can see:3

Thank you all for the welcome in advance ^x^
---> No failure is admitted, your software must reach PERFECTION, no matter what it costs.<---

nina_nerd

Post by nina_nerd »

Well, I just recently joined so I thought I'd pop in and say hello~ *O* I was starting to feel like a stalker because I searched through so many images and read a bunch of comments before I finally joined~ ^^; That's about it~
Aya-tan

Post by Aya-tan »

Okay.. join e-shuushuu and checked the forum~
Okay let me introduce myself *clearstroat*
My name is Nadine and from Indonesia
And I'm 15 :D

Base on my nickname the fullname for it is "Ayanami" but I make it "Aya-tan"
So you can call me "Aya" or "Aya-tan" or even "Ayam" (which mean chicken in indonesia) *shot*

I think that's all... Hope I enjoyed my stay here~
(and sorry for my bad english XD)
Tensa

Post by Tensa »

That's all? No hair color / lenght? No eye color? How about your hobbies? How about your favorite anime? How about your three sizes(BWH)?

Welcome to Shuu~ :3
Rena

Post by Rena »

My name is Rena. xD
(I know, who'd have guessed.)

I'm 17, I thought that it'd be the best time of my life, and wanted to be 17 FOREVER, but being 17 is boring unless you're a "bad kid" or go to parties, which I don't since I am TERRIBLE at starting conversation and almost fear social situations if I am aloneeee. xD
Sorry for that little rant owo;;

My birthday is March 26th, a proud Aries D8<!
with a moon in taurus, so, as you can see I am realllyyyy into astrology and actually take people's signs into consideration when befriending.
I know, weird, and slightly judgmental, so sue me. xD

My Occupation isssssss.
None.
I'm trying to get a job at a book store, and I'm actually really excited. > w >;

LOCATION?!
It's the hottest and most disgusting place in the US, I guess other than Texas (sorry Texans. xD)
And we have Disney World here.
that's like.
the biggest hint I can give anyone. xDD...

My likes areeeeee ANIME, as long as it's good and not played out, any music other than country, which even from time to time can perk my interests. I love to play video games. LOVE TO. I like meeting new people, even though I am pretty terrible at it. I also love to use faces with my posts (i.e. xD / o.o / >.> / >:O / 8D / ect. xD), and I really love Techno, mostly dubstep.

Some of my favorite animes areeee, Ergo Proxy, Angel Beats, Drrr!!(Izaya FTW. WHUT), Blood+, Cromartie High School, Bobobo (don't judge me. :shock: !) anddd I can't think right now, but there's a lot more. xD

wowwwwww, I wrote a lot... xD

If I don't weird you out and you wanna be friends, just pm me or whatever it is we do here, I'm just going by basic forum terms. x3

and if for some reason you want to know MORE about me, just ask me, I guess. xD
nina_nerd

Post by nina_nerd »

Now I feel a need to re-do my introduction because it sounded much too short after reading others'~ And especially after reading Tensa's comment~ xD

I am sixteen years old (seventeen, three weeks from Friday), I'm a senior in high school, I have medium length brown hair, I have hazel eyes that turn gold sometimes, my main hobbies are reading, writing, and roleplaying (I want to become a writer in the future), I plan on attending USC next year if I'm accepted, my favorite anime is too hard to decide, and you don't need to know my sizes~ ;D

I live in California; that's all you're gonna get out of me~ Also, my name is NOT Nee-na, it's pronounced Nine-a~ And I'm pretty friendly, so don't be afraid to talk to me~ Dx

Actually, I kind of think I was a cat in a past life because people always treat me like a pet and I'm kind of lazy like house cats~ >3< Yes, I am very weird~ <;D
Aya-tan

Post by Aya-tan »

Tensa wrote:That's all? No hair color / lenght? No eye color? How about your hobbies? How about your favorite anime? How about your three sizes(BWH)?

Welcome to Shuu~ :3
HWAA!! GOMEN! I forgot! *don't eat me XD*

My birthday is May 28th
My eyes is black, and my hair dark brown
My hobbies are: draw manga, cook, basebal, read comic, listen to music~
Ah! have I mention my gender? I'm female
My favorite animes are:
1. Bleach (my favorite chara? don't shock first is Aizen *it's true*, Grimmjow, and Ichigo
2. Durarara!! (my fav chara is Shizzy-chan ah! I meaan Shizuo
3. Angel Beats! (for the most I like Hinata)
4. 07 Ghost (well so many bishies of mine *shot*)
The other (manga/games) are pokemon, disgaea, black rock shooter, and vocaloid

I think.. that's all?^^
Tensa

Post by Tensa »

@ Aya: No three sizes? :(

@ Rena: Sure! :'D Tell me your cup size! :'D And height!

@ Nina: Oh yes I do need to know~ LoL cat? Mew~ Nyan~ Nyanyanyaaa~ Nyamew~ .... Lily! My cat talk is not as good as it used to be!
Nue

Post by Nue »

Tensa wrote:@ Aya: No three sizes? :(

@ Nina: Oh yes I do need to know~ LoL cat? Mew~ Nyan~ Nyanyanyaaa~ Nyamew~ .... Lily! My cat talk is not as good as it used to be!
Hey, you will intimidate the newbies... =A=;;;
AriaHime

Post by AriaHime »

Tensa wrote:@ Aya: No three sizes? :(

Oi, oi! *thumps Tensa on head* Nue-san's right, don't be harassing the newbies! You'll scare them off!
How the hell does a broken heart
get back together when it's torn apart?
Teach itself to start
Beating again...
nina_nerd

Post by nina_nerd »

Lol~ You guys seem to silly to scare me off~ ^^ I think that it's gonna be fun here~ ;3

And no Tensa, no you don't~ xD Cat talk? I dunno about that, but my friend makes me wear her kitty ears sometimes at school~ >3<
Last edited by nina_nerd on Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BamBam;

Post by BamBam; »

8DDD;
Welcome to Rena, Nina, and Aya~ <3
& don't mind Tensa,
Or else he'll send you to Pluto. :3

Anyways~
Rena~
The pink..is amazingly lovely~ <33
Keep it uppp! 8DD & Disney World... ;w; Can I please go with you!?
I swear I don't take up that much roooomm! ;o;
/is barely noticed by anyone...because smurf height.
\o/ yay!

orz;

Nina~ I HATE CATS.
But your a exception. D8 *pat pat*
I always thought I was a...hm, a dog in the past life.
...even though i'm not loyal. /shrug.
Welcome welcome welcome~~ <33 *shoves Tensa away* ewe

I love you avatar Aya~ xDD
& Btw, INDONESIA? That sounds..hot? 8DD;
Welcome welcome welcome~~ <3

Cup size..
Hehe...hehe.
Hehehehehehe~

/immature.
Aya-tan

Post by Aya-tan »

Tensa : ehh? nani? no i won't tell you XD *shot*
BamBam : thank you^^ , and you think so? thank you~ i love my country :3

It's gonna be fun heree~ XD
Rena

Post by Rena »

BamBam; wrote:8DDD;
Welcome to Rena, Nina, and Aya~ <3
& don't mind Tensa,
Or else he'll send you to Pluto. :3

Anyways~
Rena~
The pink..is amazingly lovely~ <33
Keep it uppp! 8DD & Disney World... ;w; Can I please go with you!?
I swear I don't take up that much roooomm! ;o;
/is barely noticed by anyone...because smurf height.
\o/ yay!

orz;

Nina~ I HATE CATS.
But your a exception. D8 *pat pat*
I always thought I was a...hm, a dog in the past life.
...even though i'm not loyal. /shrug.
Welcome welcome welcome~~ <33 *shoves Tensa away* ewe

I love you avatar Aya~ xDD
& Btw, INDONESIA? That sounds..hot? 8DD;
Welcome welcome welcome~~ <3

Cup size..
Hehe...hehe.
Hehehehehehe~

/immature.

PFTTTTTT.
duh we can go to Disney together. xD
and thank you :D!
if you knew me in r/l you'd be like.
WTF.
PINK?!
because I don't seem like the hotpink type I GUESS.
lawlll.

BUT ALAS.
thanks for saying hi :D!