How is Your Day Going? Wrath of the Smecchi's

Other misc discussion
Yatchen

Re: How is Your Day Going? Wrath of the Smecchi's

Post by Yatchen »

;____;

I can imagine your heartbreak. It'll get better, dear, eventually.
No one deserves that. *patpat ;w;
私は悪魔です。
yuna

Post by yuna »

Thank you RockRabbit, I hope it will too. ^-^

I've been through many online relationships and a lot of them have ended up in heartbreak. I'm sorry you're going through something like this. Nobody deserves it.

Hope everything goes well for you from this moment on. Everyone deserves to be loved.
Ararara-ra

Post by Ararara-ra »

Talking about online relationships... let me tell you about a friend of mine.

She was talking to somebody online and they were getting along well (according to her). The funny thing was when she showed me an attachment of an e-mail he had sent her asking her to sign it. She didn't think much about it and was about to print it to sign it, scan it, and send it back.

What do you think it was?

A sponsorship letter to let said gentleman into the country.

Ah, I leave it to your imagination what ensued later.

Too bad I am too silly and non caring to be able to share my own stories in here ~_~ But hope you get a good laugh out of the above story. It had a happy ending, that much I can say ^^
My little 4koma paradise
Current status: Hiatus! AGAIN!

My tweeter
Tavernknight

Post by Tavernknight »

Online relationships can be tough, but they can work out well. Trust me I have seen it happen.

I am taking a half day off of work to go vote. If anyone reading this is a US citizen then PLEASE go and vote today. I don't care if you write in the name of your cat, just as long as you go and vote.
Ecchi Knight of ShuuShuu.
yuna

Post by yuna »

I voted today! I'm really glad I did too.~
yuna

Post by yuna »

Double post!

This is a good venting thread.

Everyone here who follows me on Twitter knows I've been very depressed lately. I've turned into a runaway, or at least I've tried to lol. Anywho, don't expect me online much as I'm gonna be making a lot of changes in my life within the next month or two I'll come on as much as I humanly can though since I freaking love this place so much. <3

Everyone take care and catch me on Twitter if you want. <3 Lily, Hopey, Yatchy, Myu...you guys are the ones I care about most...I'll come back. I promise. <333333
Yatchen

Post by Yatchen »

I hope things work out, okay, dear. ;w;
We all love you. <3
私は悪魔です。
Hopeful_Encounter

Post by Hopeful_Encounter »

Ah Yuna-chii, I wish you all the best sweetheart. :( I know you have been going through a lot lately. Just know I am here for you and so many other Shuu friends! Everything is going to work out, I promise.

Got to take a day at a time. *hugs* If you ever need to talk, feel free to message/email me.

Love you!! Remember, we still have our wedding to plan~ ;D *hugs*
I'm gonna be the one that saves you.
Myu-chan

Post by Myu-chan »

I'm sure things will get better dear. Be strong, we all know you are very strong, specially because you have endured all that for a long time right? Please, don't ever say what you said to Lily on Twitter again, never. That's just an illusion, it's not the true. I say this with such certainty because I, no, WE have this place as evidence. And I don't really like those words, I don't think anyone like, but for me, I'll be honestly, I can end up getting really pissed with the person. I have my own reasons though.

Stay away as long as you think it's better. Work things out little by little, we'll be waiting for you here.
As Ytachen and Hopey, I love you too, we all love you. Everything will be ok in the end.
Nana-chan

Post by Nana-chan »

Yuna you about broke my heart with what you were saying earlier on twitter. Take time away get your life together and shape your own happiness. Shuu will always be here waiting for you. Just take care of yourself dear. Everyone here loves you so much <3

I am sorry you have such rough time right now. It really breaks my heart reading some of the things you talk about in your life. It just makes me want to rage really. Just take as much time as you need, you are strong Yuna I know you can do it.

I lurk a lot and I am not that talkative, it's hard for me to express myself. Though know if you ever need to just talk about some things or someone to just listen. I will be around....somewhere. : P

We all love you Yuna dear. Just take the time you need we will be patiently waiting for your return ^^
Yandere Lover ♥ You should run now. . .
RockRabbit

Post by RockRabbit »

Yuna-chan, I don't know what you're going through so I hope this doesn't sound fake or anything, but I wish you best of luck! I am sure that you'll manage to get rid of whatever problems are chasing you, you really seem like a strong person! <3
And as I always say - when you start going downhill, you'll eventually start climbing up again~

Good luck and come back soon! c:
  • Your lips, you lies, your lust;; Like the devil's in your hands
AriaHime

Post by AriaHime »

Yes indeedy. As with what Rock-chan said, I don't know what you're going through, Yuna-san, but I'm sure you'll pull through and everything will be okay. Best wishes with everything, and I hope you'll be back soon.
How the hell does a broken heart
get back together when it's torn apart?
Teach itself to start
Beating again...
yuna

Post by yuna »

Thanks everyone. T~T reading those comments made me cry...I mean this is the last thing I wanted to happen, really...I love all you guys so much. I'm not scared to share this with you guys either. As some of may or may not know, I've been going through verbal, physical, and emotional abuse at home. It's something I've been going through all of my life actually, and it just recently started to get really out-of-control. At first it was only my little sister doing this, so it was easy to brush off. Now my parents are starting to do it and I can't take it anymore.

When I ran away the first time, I went to my grandparents/aunt's house for the day...I cried a lot...The second time, which was the very next day, I went to Starbucks for 4 hours and cried while talking to my cousin. I know I'm stong and I'll get through this rough spot in my life. It just helps to have friends who know what I'm going through.

This isn't a good bye but a beginning...I'm just in the dark valley right now. The light is hidden at this point, but you guys are a great substitute. ^-^ I'll keep you guys updated, I can't go through this alone.
Quenlin

Post by Quenlin »

Yuna. We're here for you. Don't forget that for one second. If you talk to someone, they'll listen.
Disabled for, and I can't believe I'm saying this, inappropriate use of a bus. - Ran
Yeah, but she's cute, whereas the kids from Code LYOKO are a sniper's dream come true. -RdMarquis
Ararara-ra

Post by Ararara-ra »

Good luck Yuna, though I can't offer more than just words of support and ear/eyes to listen to you.
My little 4koma paradise
Current status: Hiatus! AGAIN!

My tweeter