How is Your Day Going? Wrath of the Smecchi's

Other misc discussion
yuna

Re: How is Your Day Going? Wrath of the Smecchi's

Post by yuna »

So I guess my infection did not heal completely. I'm getting chills and a fever again. :( Also we are moving more and more stuff to our new place, so my well-being comes last...orz...
Deoxys

Post by Deoxys »

Wohoo, I'm now officially collaborating with a local newspaper as photographer and editor! Hooray! :D :D :D

I have been waiting for something like this for years. Looks like all the practice was not in vain! They are not paying me anything, but whatever, I don't need too much money to live right now :lol:
yuna

Post by yuna »

I finally went to the doctor yesterday, my uncle, he said I have a kidney infection and need to take antibiotics...hopefully I will be better soon. Prayers would be appreciated, thank you. ^-^
Gicchan

Post by Gicchan »

Kidney infection? I would totally pray for you, Yuna-chii. ;w; <3

And for the last three days I think I've lost my budget for buying so many manga. 8D;; Durarara!!, Kuroshitsuji and more. The bookstore near my house does have everything. Well at least for now. XD

(x) sometimes the night is dark and stormy,
sometimes the ghosts of what you had run their fingers down a spine.
yuna

Post by yuna »

I am slowly getting better. My uncle perscribed me antibiotics so I will be 100% soon. I am going to Anime Expo in LA starting tomorrow through Monday, so see you guys in 5 days! xD

I think MBF and BlueBerryChan will be there...we shall see...<3333
MBF

Post by MBF »

wait....you're actually going? That means that you'll be able to meet the strange AX peoples.
Feel Free to add me to MSN, but leave your E-Shuu^2 SN on so I know who you are.
yuna

Post by yuna »

This is my fourth time going...I think I know there are strange people that are gonna be at AX.
Deoxys

Post by Deoxys »

37ºC in my room, eating a boiling cup of ramen like a boss. I want the winter to come now...

(Also wondering how's yuna doing with that kidney infection)
Deoxys

Post by Deoxys »

It's extremely unlikely to happen, but just in case. Is anyone of you here right now?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ekp1m2prwyw
tsukiko

Post by tsukiko »

Update on the status of Mii.
1. I moved back in with my mother and her husband.
2. Her husband is making me hate myself -_-;;; *sigh*
3. I'm currently looking for a new place to live.
4. To the date, I have so far lost 32lbs.
5. I took cake decorating lessons. I can make roses now ♥♥

6. My niece "Lilia Soleil" was born today August 4th ♥♥♥ Tsukiko ( actually this name is weird to me now... EVERYWHERE else I'm Michi or "Mii") is now an auntie ♥♥♥
RockRabbit

Post by RockRabbit »

I came home from my little family trip with mom with the crappiest mood;
We traveled in a very tiny bus, no AC, no windows... And they said the trunk was already full so we couldn't leave our luggage there and had to keep it with us; which was VERY uncomfortable, since there was barely any place for us to sit, and our luggage was a whole freaking lot; my grandma had our bags stuffed with goodies from the garden..
So after 3 hours in a wannabe tuna can I was pretty much mad at anything that moves; Even the cold shower didn't help;

But thanks to some wonderful anon on DA that donated me a 3 month sub my mood got...well...it didn't get immediately fixed, but it got so much better~! ;3;
uguu~! I'm so happy now~!
  • Your lips, you lies, your lust;; Like the devil's in your hands
Gicchan

Post by Gicchan »

Okay so I got my own tablet this morning, and I'm all fired up to work on some sketches I've made recently~
I know it would be hard at first to do some linearts and stuffs, but I'll try my best! :3

(x) sometimes the night is dark and stormy,
sometimes the ghosts of what you had run their fingers down a spine.
Yuki2

Post by Yuki2 »

Okay. This is going to be weird coming from me, but it'll explain why I've been so inactive lately on tagging and stuff on shuu this past year. Plus, I really need to vent this out, I can't do it on tumblr anymore since the people who have been causing this are there and I don't want to deal with them finding out about this.

I had three really close friends. I mean, we were such close online friends that we texted each other for hours on end, from morning to end and any moment in between. When we weren't chatting away we were skyping on headsets and I was so comfortable telling them everything, I vented, cried, sang and practically spilled my hearts out to all of them. Of course there was someone who was the closest to me out of the three since we had similar timezones, heck she lived in the same state as me. Last year in her last year of junior high she snuck me in with her (since I was a freshman) to Disneyland. She went that far for me.

It's all gone now though. I don't know what happened, I really don't. It's been like this since March. First it started with not texting or skyping as much, and that's understandable since we're all busy people and it was her first year of high school. Then I noticed that I wasn't invited to any more skype group calls or whatever. The only reason why I noticed this was because of my other friend, who doesn't share the same timezone with me, who is actually a day ahead of me. I usually start the conversation with her since... oh I don't know, she was usually online when it was late for me and I was hyper or whatever. I talked to her and noticed she wasn't responding back immediately, it took her maybe fifteen-thirty minutes for a short reply so I asked her if she was busy. She told me she was chatting with the other two. Oh. Okay, I guess I wasn't online when they started the call, no big deal.

Then it started to spiral out of control. All over tumblr would be their quotes, chats and replies to each other, all three of them without me. Mind you, I'm a very VERY clingy and emotional person. I have a inferiority complex and hate being left out. I just hate it. I made excuses for myself, I kept telling myself that they were being considerate while I'm struggling with my AP/Honors classes and didn't want to be a distraction. I'm not the type to start conversations either, so when I felt down I went to vent on tumblr about how left out I felt (being very vague of course since I knew they were looking). The first time it happened my closest friend (the one who snuck me into Disneyland) apologized like crazy. She really felt sorry that time, I could tell by her frantic voice and typing and I felt bad for making her feel that way so I accepted her apology and we went back to talking normally. Then it stopped again. Second time her apology felt halfassed, it was all excuses and how she didn't have time to chat. Oh, okay, tell me that after I see all your tumblr posts about talking to our other friend who has a similar timezone as us. Ah hell, it just pissed me off. Third time she just blew me off, sarcastically apologizing about how I don't invite her into conversations with her school friends. I just didn't know how to react to that. She was my closest friend I could tell anything to, and now she's shooting me down with words like that... It really tore me apart.

After that, I stopped trying to talk to her. That really severed my trust for her. The other friend I don't talk much about, she's probably the most distant in the group of three friends, nevertheless, she still occasionally chats with me on tumblr (not much though, short question-answer comments or whatever) but she treats me like a stranger now. The one who had a completely different timezone, it's hard to contact her but I told her about this issue since she was the only one who really talked to me during the five month exclusion time. I was vague and told her it was a issue with my friends IRL so she wouldn't feel like she was part of the trouble and she sent me words of support. After that we haven't really been able to keep in contact.

What I'm trying to say is, I really don't know what to do anymore. All my other friends tell me to completely cut them off and out of my life. I even went to my brother for help, and I don't talk to him about my personal problems. He told me if they didn't make the effort to be in my life, then why should I keep a spot reserved for them? I couldn't even answer that, I'm just too clingy and I feel horrible about this. Worst part, they're online friends. I have no idea if they really did appreciate my company or not, or just did/listened to me just for me to shut up. I don't know if they were just acting, and the three of them knew each other before I walked into their group. I just... it's been tearing me up and it's affecting my every day life. I can't sleep, I don't want to eat, my grades at the end of the year just plummeted. I would do well in all my classes but suddenly I didn't have the effort to try and my grades dropped a whole letter. I had to struggle with finals to get it back up, and it wasn't fun at all. I've lost friends before, but during those times I knew what I did wrong, this time I really have no clue. Maybe I was too open or was too bossy or acted like a brat too much? I meant it in a playful manner, but I guess they finally had enough and cut me off "nicely". I would have preferred it a lot more if they just straight out told me that I was bothering them and to leave, just so they wouldn't leave me hanging like that. I guess... I'd like some more input about what I should do. I'm too scared to contact any of them anymore.

TL;DR: I think I'm depressed since my closest friends have excluded me from their activities for more than five months. Idk what to do anymore.
Hopeful_Encounter

Post by Hopeful_Encounter »

@Rabbit: D: That certainly sounds like a miserable ride back home. I think I would of gone crazy, especially when it was hot and tight like that. :/ You poor thing. I'm glad though your friends at Deviant were able to make you happy again^^ So your little trip turned out to have a happy ending in the end. :) I hope your next trip will be much more comfortable~

@Gicchan: I hope to see some of your artwork sweetheart. I bet your a great artist! ^_^ And you can do it; work that tablet! xD Do your best and best of luck! :)

@Yuki: I sent you a message dear. :) I'm sorry for how long it is^^; *hugs* I wish you the best.
I'm gonna be the one that saves you.
RockRabbit

Post by RockRabbit »

*huggles Yuki*
; A ;
Aww, luv, I am so sorry you have to go through this! I have been left behind for no reason and I know how much it can hurt. I can't really give you any good advice since I would do something totally different from you.. I wouldn't keep my distance, I would just prepare for the worst and go there and tell them openly how I feel, what bothers them and let them know how much they mean to me, but that my world doesn't have to revolve around them and if they do not want my company anymore I will just leave them and find other people who will understand me and accept me. And be my friends. Not the type of friends that will leave me after a while because they lost interest, but friends who will stick with me through thick and thin!
I'm really sorry I wasn't online the last few days so I could talk to you and make you feel at least a bit better. I don't think anyone can really do much in this situation but support you while you manage to find the solution yourself! <3
I'm sending you all my love, princess! Stay strong, we all love you a lot! ;w;
  • Your lips, you lies, your lust;; Like the devil's in your hands