My little pony~ My little pony....pony creator~

Other misc discussion
Hopeful_Encounter

My little pony~ My little pony....pony creator~

Post by Hopeful_Encounter »

Hiya everyone! :3

So, I know a lot of you on Shuu like My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic (which is perfectly understandable since it's such an amazingly sweet show). So I thought I would share this Pony Creator with the board so people can create their own custom pony and share it with the rest of us. I'm sure some of you have already played this before, but I think it would be fun to share our ponies together. ^^

And, even if you don't like My Little Pony, you can still create your own pony~

Here is the pony creator (created by General Zoi): http://www.dolldivine.com/mlp-fim-pony-creator.php

You can also find it here on DeviantART: http://generalzoi.deviantart.com/#/d47efz4

I would love to see what YOUR pony would like if they were on the cartoon. Also, give a biography of them if you want! Like, what's their name, where do they live, what's their special talent, etc. (This doesn't have to be anything fancy, this is all just for fun! XD)

If you wish to know how to save your pony to your computer, look under the "Help" section on the game under General Help. Sorry, I think if I tried to explain how to do it everyone would become confused^^;

So, without further ado....

This my little pony Emerald. She's an Earth pony. :) In a way, she's a lot like me you could say. My favorite colors are green and white, so those are her colors. XD

Personality: sweet, thoughtful, sensitive, likes making friends, but is also a loner (meaning, she's content with just her own company), and is often sleepy. She also worries easily.
Home: Ponyville.

She's a night owl, so she likes to be up during the night more than during the day. Like in the first picture, she's out flower viewing at night. X3 Speaking of flowers, she LOVES FLOWERS!!

Favorite things: flowers (of course), dogs, simple jewelry, books (she often visits Twilight's library), stargazing, taking pictures, sweets, fluffy blankets, etc.

Cutie mark: sadly, doesn't have one yet, even though she is older. :/ She doesn't know her special talent, so this makes her self conscious and uneasy at times.

I could say more about her, but I think I will stop for right now. XD Anyway, hope you like Emerald~

Looking forward to seeing your ponies~ <3
I'm gonna be the one that saves you.
Aizawa

Re: My little pony~ My little pony....pony creator~

Post by Aizawa »

His name is Aiza-Wan (yay for horrible creativity! XD) and he likes cutting the line and steaing lunch money. :[

Didn't think of anything. I'll edit when I make something awesome up. 8/
Kiss and tell, isn't it far from here to hell?
Hopeful_Encounter

Awesome pony Aizawa! :D I love his dark design. He doesn't sound like a very nice pony though....still cool though. X3
Aizawa

Post by Aizawa »

I mentioned in an image post my wife has sketch nub copics and she wants to draw your pony for free. :] (With the copics of course)
Kiss and tell, isn't it far from here to hell?
Hopeful_Encounter

Draw my pony Emerald? Really? Wow, I'm touched! I would love for her to draw Emerald for me. =^_^= gosh, that makes me so happy!
Hanyuu-chan

Post by Hanyuu-chan »

Hello there my name is Yuyu (◕‿◕✿)

「これは事件!?」
Tensa

Post by Tensa »

Anyone know her?

No?

How about now?

Still no?
Oh wait... EUREKA! I FOUND OUT!
Julia

Post by Julia »

Wow, there's so many options.

Here's mine. :)
Attachments
ponyWithBackground.png
ponyWithBackground.png (677.2 KiB) Viewed 10506 times
Mami chibi drawn by Jiino, animated by me. | Sophie sig by Misuzu | My Anime-Planet page
RockRabbit wrote:but you know, not every image has a source and not every character has a name :3
Quenlin

Post by Quenlin »

Deelits, the jewelry he wears around his upper legs make a light jingle as he walks. Often very sarcastic and dry, he's also very straightforward and direct. You could call him the "President of the Department of Things That Must Be Said" with how little he beats around the bush when there's an elephant in the room. He seldom makes eye contact and doesn't respond much to gestures or facial expressions. The perpetual smirk on his face combined with his accent greatly intensify his snarky personality's forefront.

His cutie mark is a heart with a subtle crack down the center, covered in staples. His directness plays a strong part in his natural talent at mending broken hearts, even if some of his words can come off as offensive or crude.

Often wears a light purple monocle over his left eye and always wears a small jerkin with some pockets. Though he may come off as a strange dresser with terrible taste in hairstyles, and a bit of a shallow jerk who just wants to toss in his two bits and wont even afford you a glance, it makes much more sense when you look under the monocle and notice that he's completely blind.

Even though his clothing is mostly purple, he only wears purple clothing because of his opinions of those associated with that color. His blindness means he has no concept of what colors look like, but can accurately describe the mane and fur colors of any given pony. His opinion of any given color is based directly on his opinion of ponies of that color.
Disabled for, and I can't believe I'm saying this, inappropriate use of a bus. - Ran
Yeah, but she's cute, whereas the kids from Code LYOKO are a sniper's dream come true. -RdMarquis