Niconico help

Other misc discussion
Julia

Niconico help

Post by Julia »

I went to this video page: http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm13844436
and in the place where the video should be there is what I think is an error message in scrolling text read by some lady. It goes too fast for me to be able to understand anything beyond something about "Japan's NicoNico Douga" "access", "upload" and "We're sorry". What the heck is this?
Mami chibi drawn by Jiino, animated by me. | Sophie sig by Misuzu | My Anime-Planet page
RockRabbit wrote:but you know, not every image has a source and not every character has a name :3
hinikuya

Re: Niconico help

Post by hinikuya »

It basically just says that the uploader deleted it.
時間は余るものではなく作るもの
Julia

Post by Julia »

Thanks, I was afraid I'd done something wrong :o
Mami chibi drawn by Jiino, animated by me. | Sophie sig by Misuzu | My Anime-Planet page
RockRabbit wrote:but you know, not every image has a source and not every character has a name :3
Julia

Post by Julia »

I'm getting another error message:
what.PNG
what.PNG (9.76 KiB) Viewed 5123 times
It says something in there about "please clear your browser's cache" but I did that and it still gives me this error.
hinikuya

Post by hinikuya »

There was an error loading the video.
Please try loading the page again after waiting a while.

*If you have tried reloading the page and are still experiencing issues, please try the following methods.
In order to delete any leftover data from the failed video, please try clearing your browser cache.
There is a possibility that cookies may be restricted on your system. Set your browser to accept cookies from nicovideo.jp (you may need to add www.nicovideo.jp as well).

Frequently asked questions - videos do not load properly.
時間は余るものではなく作るもの